Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 Defence Ministry of India: Latest Careers and Upcoming Govt Vacancy under the Ministry of Defence (MoD)
- 2 Latest Careers and Vacancies in Ministry of Defence (MoD) for 2020:
- 3 BEL India Recruitment 2020- Jobs in Bharat Electronics Limited
- 4 Indian Navy Recruitment 2020. Join Navy Jobs After 10+2/12th Pass Graduation
- 5 APS Careers 2020- Army Public School Recruitment, Jobs Notification, Apply Online
- 6 Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (10+2 TES) 44 Job Notification 2020
- 7 NIA Recruitment 2020 – Latest Job Vacancies In National Investigation Agency
- 8 BSF Recruitment 2020 — Jobs in Border Security Force @ www.bsf.nic.in
- 9 DRDO Recruitment 2020. Jobs Careers in Defence Research & Development Organization- Apply Online
- 10 CRPF Recruitment 2020 — Apply for Jobs Vacancies in Central Reserve Police Force
- 11 TA Army Bharti 2020- Territorial Army Recruitment Rally 2020-21
- 12 MOD Recruitment 2020 Jobs in Ministry of Defence Apply Online
Defence Ministry of India: Latest Careers and Upcoming Govt Vacancy under the Ministry of Defence (MoD)
The Ministry of Defence is one of the most important central government ministries and organizations in India. Visit here for a list of central government organizations in India and get here a List of Latest Central Govt Jobs 2020.
The Government of India is responsible for ensuring the defence of India and every part thereof. The Supreme Command of the Armed Forces vests in the President. The responsibility for national defence rests with the Cabinet.
This is discharged through the Ministry of Defence, which provides the policy framework and wherewithal to the Armed Forces to discharge their responsibilities in the context of the defence of the country. The Raksha Mantri (Defence Minister) is the head of the Ministry of Defence.
The principal task of the Defence Ministry is to obtain policy directions of the Government on all defence and security related matters and communicate them for implementation to the Services Headquarters, Inter-Services Organisations, Production Establishments and Research and Development Organisations.
It is also required to ensure effective implementation of the Government’s policy directions and the execution of approved programmes within the allocated resources.
Latest Careers and Vacancies in Ministry of Defence (MoD) for 2020:
Ministry of Defence is Comprised of Four Major Departments:
- Department of Defence (DOD),
- Department of Defence Production (DDP),
- Department of Defence Research & Development (DDR&D) and
- Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare and also Finance Division.
The Ministry of Defence provides policy framework and resources to the Armed Forces to discharge their responsibility in the context of the defence of the country. The Armed Forces (including Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy) and Indian Coast Guard under the Defence Ministry are primarily responsible for ensuring the territorial integrity of the nation.
At present, the undergoing new creation of National Defence University, for training of military officials and concerned civilian officials, will be administered and overseen by Ministry of Defence.
Ministry of Defence Address:
Joint Secretary (Establishment).
Contact No.: 23019474
Office Address:Room No 234 – South Block, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi 110011.