Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPSC CDS Exam II Notification 2020 Out- Apply Online for Jobs in UPSC CDS @ www.upsc.gov.in
- 2 UPSC CDS Recruitment 2020 Apply for 344 Job Vacancy through UPSC CDS II Notification
- 3 CDS Recruitment 2019 for 417 Vacancy
- 3.1 UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2019
- 3.2 CDS Vacancy 2019
- 3.3 CDS Exam Details 2019
- 3.4 CDS Eligibility of Qualification
- 3.5 CDS Eligibility of Age Limit
- 3.6 CDS 2 Application Fee
- 3.7 Selection Process for CDS Recruitment 2019
- 3.8 CDS Apply Online Process
- 3.9 CDS Exam Pattern
- 3.10 CDS Exam Pattern 2019 for IMA & AFA
- 3.11 CDS Exam Pattern for Officers’ Training Academy
UPSC CDS Exam II Notification 2020 Out- Apply Online for Jobs in UPSC CDS @ www.upsc.gov.in
Related Post :-
|Join Indian Navy After 10th pass | Naval Academy vacancies for Cadet Officers through UPSC Exam: Apply Online for 12th Pass Army Jobs through NDA Exam | Army Relation Bharti | BSF recruitment | CRPF jobs and ITBP Recruitment | Join Indian Navy after 10+2 12th Pass | TA Army Bharti | Indian Air Force Recruitment| Police Jobs in Central and state governments in India.| Indian Army Open Bharti for All Recruitment Zones ||
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2020 Apply for 344 Job Vacancy through UPSC CDS II Notification
UPSC Recruitment 2020 CDS II Notification out regarding filling of 344 Job Vacancies. The Union Public Service Commission invites online application from eligible candidates having B.Tech, Engg Graduate, 12th qualifications. These Union Public Service Commission CDS II Notification 2020 out for 344 Posts are in Across India. The Union Public Service Commission job applications for UPSC Jobs 2020 will be fill online on or before 25 August 2020 06:00 PM.
Vacancy Details – UPSC CDS Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Course||Approximate No. of Vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 151 (DE) Course commencing in July, 2021 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in July, 2021 Executive (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC Special entry ) holders ].||26|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July, 2021 i.e. No. 210 F(P) Course. [including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 114th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in October, 2021||169|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 28th SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in October, 2021.||17|
Pay Scale – UPSC CDS II
|Rank||Pay Scale and Level + other allowance|
|Lieutenant||Level 10; Rs.56,100 -1,77,500 per month|
|Captain||Level 10 B; Rs.61,300- 1,93,900 per month|
|Major||Level 11; Rs.69,400 – 2,07,200 per month|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A; Rs.1,21,200 – 2,12,400 per month|
|Colonel||Level 13; Rs.1,30,600-2, 15,900 per month|
|Brigadier||Level 13A; Rs.1,39,600-2,17,600 per month|
|Major General||Level 14; Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200 per month|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15; Rs.1, 82, 200-2,24,100 per month|
|HAG+Scale||Level 16; Rs.2,05,400 – 2,24,400 per month|
|VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17; Rs.2,25,000 per month (fixed)|
|COAS||Level 18; Rs.2,50,000 per month (fixed)|
Qualification in UPSC CDS II Notification 2020
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|IMA||Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.|
|Indian Naval Academy||Degree in Engineering|
|Air Force Academy||Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.|
Age Limit – UPSC CDS Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|IMA||Between 2nd July, 1997 to 1st July, 2002|
|Indian Naval Academy|
|Air Force Academy||20 to 24 years (As on 1st July, 2021)|
|Officers’ Training Academy||Between 2nd July, 1996 to 1st July, 2002|
Selection Process – UPSC CDS II
The selection will be on the basis of written examination, SSB test/ interview.
CDS Recruitment 2019 for 417 Vacancy
CDS Recruitment 2019 –Important news for those candidates who are waiting for CDS Exam II. Because of UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Recently Publish a new job notification for filling 417 CDS Recruitment.
20govt.com is giving best wishes to all of you first for CDS Recruitment & vacancies. The Indian government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having B.Tech, Engineering Graduate, 12th Pass Qualification.
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2019
CDS Recruitment 2019 – Respectable Applicants, A good thing is that These vacancies are for Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Indian Air Force Academy on a regular basis. Candidate can apply online their application on before 08th July 2019.
We are mentioning all the recruitment details in this job post. The Details are like an online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well. Check Details for CDS Recruitment 2019 –
CDS Vacancy 2019
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun— 149th (DE) Course commencing in July 2020 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in July 2020 Executive (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)].||45|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July 2020 i.e. No. 208 F(P) Course. [03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 112th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in October, 2020 [(i) 171 vacs for SSC (Men) (NT) UPSC, (ii) 04 vacs for JAG (Men) (NT) October, 2020 Non UPSC and (iii) 50 vacs for NCC Special entry Non UPSC].||225|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai—26th Officers Training Academy, Chennai—26th commencing in October 2020.||15|
CDS Exam Details 2019
friends in the below section we are updating CDS Exam Details. Please check all the details carefully before applying.
|Name of Department||UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)|
|Number of Vacancies||417|
|Applying Mode for Application||Online|
|Job Type||All India Jobs|
|Closing/Last Date||08th July 2019|
|Qualification||B.Tech, Engineering Graduate, 12th|
CDS Eligibility of Qualification
The candidate who wants to do these jobs. They will be complete first these qualifications given in the below section of this paragraph:-
- I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy-Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
CDS Eligibility of Age Limit
- IMA-Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2001 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy-Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2001 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2020 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2000 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 1994 and not later than 1st July 2000) only are eligible.
CDS 2 Application Fee
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 200|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
|Note-Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.|
Selection Process for CDS Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates for CDS Exam 2 will depend 2n the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview.
CDS Apply Online Process
Eligible candidates who are interested in this job. They should apply online at UPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 12 Jun 2019 to 08 Jul 2019.
- Candidate has valid email & Scanned copies of photo, the signature before applying.
- If you have already a valid email the log on to http://upsc.gov.in/
- Click on the “Current Openings” & Select the desired Position.
- Complete the Registration and log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Mention all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Pay application fees and click on the submit button.
- At last, take a print out of your filled application form.
CDS Exam Pattern
- The Competitive examination comprises:
- Written examination as shown in para 2 below
- Interview for intelligence and personality test (vide Part ‘B’ of this Appendix) of such candidates as may be called for interview at one of the Services Selection Centres
- The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:
CDS Exam Pattern 2019 for IMA & AFA
For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy:
- English – Duration: 2 Hours & Maximum Marks 100
- General – Duration: Knowledge 2 Hours; & Maximum Marks 100
- Elementary – Duration: Mathematics 2 Hours; & Maximum Marks 100
CDS Exam Pattern for Officers’ Training Academy
For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy:
1. English – Duration: 2 Hours & Maximum Marks 100
2. General Knowledge – Duration: Knowledge 2 Hours; & Maximum Marks 100
- Maximum marks allotted to the written exam and to the interviews will be equal for each course. The maximum marks allotted to the written exam and to the interviews will be 300, 300, 300 and 200 each for admission to the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers’ Training Academy respectively
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. The question papers (Test Booklets) of General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English
- In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set