Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 NDA Recruitment 2022: UPSC Vacancy for NDA and Naval Academy
- 1.1 UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 NDA Recruitment Qualification – NDA I 2022
- 1.3 NDA 1 Exam Pattern
- 1.4 NDA Recruitment Age Limit – UPSC NDA I 2022
- 1.5 NDA I Online form 2022 Fees
- 1.6 NDA Jobs Selection Process – UPSC NDA I 2022
- 1.7 NDA Jobs How to Apply – NDA I 2022
- 1.8 Important Dates – NDA I 2022
- 1.9 Daily Job Alert for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022 for Defence Jobs Vacancy in in Central Government of India this Week:
NDA Jobs Vacancy 2022 – UPSC National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy NA (II) Examination for NDA Recruitment of 400 Job Vacancies in Defence and Navy. Defence Govt Job Employment Notification for NDA Recruitment Vacancies 2022. NDA UPSC Exam for 12th pass Students.
Visit here to Apply Online for Joining Indian Navy Jobs after 10th pass. UPSC NDA NA (I) Exam Notification 2022. NDA Civilian Recruitment 2022
UPSC NDA Exam for Selection in 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme and National Defence Academy. In India there are millions of young career aspirants who prepare and write the popular NDA exams which are conducted by UPSC two times every year. Getting selected in NDA is like a dream coming true as it is highly aspirated job opportunity in the country.
The National Defence Academy or NDA is the joint services academy ( for Indian Armed Forces) where cadets from three services get training. The cadets get training from these 3 defence services: Army, Navy, and Air Force.
Visit here to apply online for other types of defence recruitment in central government of India. Follow this post to Join Indian Army. Visit here if you want to know where the Army Relation Bharti is being conducted. BSF recruitment , CRPF vacancy and ITBP jobs could also be good option for you if you are keen to join in any type of Indian Army.
Visit here for TA Army Bharti 2022 | Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 and Police Jobs in Central and state governments in India. There are other Army and defence recruitment available that you can check out for Upcoming Sarkari Jobs in Indian Army: Jobs in Indian Navy
Visit here for Indian Army Bharti for All Zones
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 → Apply Online for 400 National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Vacancies – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has displayed 400 vacant seats for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2022 posts. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Official UPSC Notification can submit their Application by Online Submission on or before with the help of details mentioned below–
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original UPSC NDA & NA Exam notification before applying for the desired post.
-Subscribe our Indian job portal for govt jobs 2022 or sarkari naukri in India.
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|National Defence Academy||370|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||30|
NDA Recruitment Qualification – NDA I 2022
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
NDA 1 Exam Pattern
1. The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:—
|General Ability Test||02||2½ Hours||600|
2. The Papers in All the Subjects Will Consist of Objective Type Questions Only. The Question Papers (Test Booklets) of Mathematics and Part “b” of General Ability Test Will Be Set Bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
3. In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
4. Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
5. The Commission has the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
6. The candidates are not permitted to use a calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
NDA Recruitment Age Limit – UPSC NDA I 2022
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2002 and not later than 1st July, 2005 are eligible.
NDA I Online form 2022 Fees
|Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
NDA Jobs Selection Process – UPSC NDA I 2022
On the basis of Written Examination and Interview/ Personality Test.
NDA Jobs How to Apply – NDA I 2022
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC’s website (direct link is given below) on before 19/01/2022.
Important Dates – NDA I 2022
|Closing Date to Apply Online||Update Soon|
|NDA I Notification||NDA I Notification|
|Apply Online||NDA I Online Application Form|
Daily Job Alert for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022 for Defence Jobs Vacancy in in Central Government of India this Week: