Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2020 Apply for Deputy Chairman Job Vacancy
Visit here for Shipping Corporation of India Jobs
Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2020 Apply for Deputy Chairman Job Vacancy
Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 020: Ministry of Shipping has published a notification for applications of the recruitment Deputy Chairman, Haldia Dock Complex, Kolkata Port Trust.. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 25th March 2020.
Maritime Transport is a critical infrastructure for the social and economic development of a country. It influences the pace, structure and pattern of development. The Ministry of Shipping encompasses within its fold shipping and ports sectors which include shipbuilding and ship-repair, major ports, national waterways, and inland water transport. Ministry of Shipping has been entrusted with the responsibility to formulate policies and programmes on these subjects and their implementation.
The Ministry of Shipping invites applications from All India Service/Central Services Group ‘A’officers and also from eligible Port Officers working in Major Port Trusts for the post of Deputy
Chairman in Haldia Dock Complex, Kolkata Port Trust. The All India Service/Central Services Group ‘A’ officers will carry their parent cadre pay scale and the Port Officers will carry the pay scale
of Rs.75,000-90,000/- (in IDA pattern) (revised Rs. 1,80,000-3,20,000/-) as Deputy Chairman. The Port Trust is an autonomous body governed under the Major Port Trusts Act, 1963. Appointment to the post is made by the Central Govt. under section 3(l) (b) of the Major Port Trusts Act, 1963
MoS Recruitment Notification 2020 Details
|Name of Post||Deputy Chairman|
|Number of Post||01|
|Qualification||The officers belonging to All India Services/Central Group ‘A’ Civil Services|
Eligibility for Shipping Ministry Recruitment 2020
- The officers belonging to All India Services/Central Group ‘A’ Civil Services who have put not less than l3 years of service in Group’A’ are eligible to be considered for the post. Preference may be given to those having experience of working in Port and Shipping sectors. The terms and conditions of appointment of the officers selected shall be as perthe rules and instructions of CentralGovernment.
- The post is not a part of the Central Staffing Scheme. The appointment will be made on deputation basis for a period of 5 years or as may be decided by the Competent Authority.
- The officers who satisfied the above criteria must have at least four years service before retirement.u\l -2-
- The Cadre Controlling Authority/the State Government is requested to give wide publicity to
the vacancy and forward names of suitable and willing officers for consideration for the post. The
ACRs (only attested photocopies) of the officer for the last five years i.e. from 2013-14 to 2017-lg (lf the ACRs of a particular yearlperiod between 2Ol3-14 and 2017-18 are pending/ not available, “No Report Certificate” along with ACRs of preceding years may be furnished) along with the biodata in the enclosed format (Annexure I), and clearance from administrative/vigilance angles and
Integrity Certificate may also be sent. The vigilance clearance of the officer may be sent in the prescribed proforma attached with the application form.
Selection Mode for MoS Recruitment 2020
Candidates selection should be base on interview.
How to Apply for Ministry of Shipping Jobs 2020
The application of the eligible candidates along with all requisite documents as mentioned above may be forwarded so as to reach this Ministry on or before 25.03.2020. The applications which are received after due date/not sent through proper channel will not be considered. The applications may be sent to the undersigned at the following address and e-mail given below:
Under Secretary (PHRD), Ministry of Shipping,
Room No. 427, Transport Bhawan
l, Parliament Street, New Delhi-l 10001 .
e-mail- ra i firstname.lastname@example.org
|Notification||Ministry of Shipping Vacancy Notification|