Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2020 Application form (Indian Army Jobs for Female 2019-2020)
- 1.1 Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Conditions: for Military Nursing Service 2020 Application form
- 1.3 Physical standards – Military Nursing Service Application Form 2019-2020
- 1.4 Selection: for Military Nursing Service 2020 Female Jobs
- 1.5 Interview & Medical Examination: for Indian Army Female Jobs 2019-2020
- 1.6 How to apply: for Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2020 (Military Nursing Service Exam Date 2020)
- 1.7 Military Nursing Service Exam 2020 Dates for Apply Online (Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2020)
Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2020 Application form for Female Candidates. Military Nursing Service Application Form 2019-2020. Latest & Upcoming Central Govt Jobs 2020 for B.Sc Nursing.
Female Candidates who are searching for Military Nursing Service Exam 2020 Application form. Here is a good news for them, Because of Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2020 Application form has been published at Joinindianarmy.nic.in Recruitment home page. These Indian Army Jobs 2020 for Female Candidates. So Apply as soon as for Indian Army Female Bharti 2019-2020 from 14 Nov 2019 to 02 Dec 2019.
|Other Types of Important Recruitment Notifications for latest Jobs in Defence Department of Central Government:
|Indian Navy Latest Jobs||Latest ITBP Jobs Vacancies|
|Indian Army Open Bharti Notification||BSF Jobs Vacancies|
|Territorial Army Bharti 2019||Indian Police Bharti|
|Indian Air Force AFCAT Exam||Army Medical Corps Recruitment|
|CDS Exam Apply Online||Army NCC Special Entry Scheme|
Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2020 Application form (Indian Army Jobs for Female 2019-2020)
Indian Army Jobs for Female 2019-2020. Applications are invited from FEMALE CANDIDATES (only) for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) Course commencing in 2020 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. Candidates will be awarded admission in Colleges of Nursing based on the merit cum choice, subject to medical fitness and the vacancies in each College. The selected candidates shall execute an Agreement/Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service. Details of Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2020 will be as per notification given below.
On successful completion of nursing training (4 years), the candidates will be granted Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the terms and conditions laid down for grant of such commission.
They shall have to refund the Bond money as per the Bond executed in the event of withdrawal from the Course, termination of training or refusal to accept Commission in the MNS, if offered. During training they will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and monthly stipend as per terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
Subsequent to passing the final year University examination for B Sc (Nursing) Course, the candidates will be offered Commission in the Military Nursing Service subject to medical fitness. The date of declaration of result from respective Universities will be the date of Commission for the candidates. Female Candidates can Apply Online as soon as for Indian Army Female Bharti 2019-2020 from 14 Nov 2019 to 02 Dec 2019.
The date of Commission determines the date of seniority in service among all candidates who have joined the Course in the same year. The tentative month of declaration of result of the existing six Colleges by the Universities is as given in the table below:-
Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of Institution for Military Nursing Service Exam 2020||No of seats
|CON, AFMC Pune||40|
|CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|CON,CH (CC) Lucknow||40|
|CON,CH (AF) Bangalore||40|
Eligibility Conditions: for Military Nursing Service 2020 Application form
(a) Female candidates who are unmarried/divorced/legally separated/ widow without encumbrances.
(b) Nationality – Citizen of India
(c) Date of Birth – Born between 01 Oct 1995 and 30 Sep 2003 (both days inclusive).
(d) Educational Qualification – Candidate must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally. The candidates finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite subjects and marks before joining the Course.
Physical standards – Military Nursing Service Application Form 2019-2020
- Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for Commission in the Armed Forces as amended from time to time. X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) will be done. Minimum height required for entry into Armed Forces for female candidates is 152 cm.
- Gorkhas and candidates belonging to North Eastern region of India, Garhwal and Kumaon will be accepted with a minimum height of 148 cm. Details of medical standards can be seen in the Indian Army websites www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ www.indianarmy.gov.in
Selection: for Military Nursing Service 2020 Female Jobs
Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type Online Computer Based Examination of 90 minutes duration likely to be held in Apr 2020, covering General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence. On the basis of merit of Online Computer Based Examination, candidates will be called for interview during May 2020. Final selection will be based on the combined merit of Online Computer Based Examination & Interview, subject to medical fitness of the candidate, choice & vacancy in each College.
Interview & Medical Examination: for Indian Army Female Jobs 2019-2020
Merit listed candidates of Online Computer Based Examination will appear for interview & medical examination at selected centres. Candidates declared FIT/UNFIT in medical examination will be informed about their medical status, including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD by the President of the Selection Medical Board (SMB)
How to apply: for Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2020 (Military Nursing Service Exam Date 2020)
- Candidates may apply and pay the application fee online through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in which will be accessible from 14 Nov 2019 to 02 Dec 2019. The candidate’s E-mail ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select her own password. Candidates must remember their username & password for further correspondence.
- Only the Eligible candidates will be able to pay the online application processing fee of Rs 750/- (Rupees seven hundred and fifty only). On successful completion of online payment a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate. (Online submission of applications & online payment of fee can be done till 5:00 PM on 02 Dec 2019).
- The Admit cards for Online Computer Based Examination will be made available on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in by 3rd week of Mar 2020. No Admit card will be sent by Post.
The Military Nursing Service Exam correspondence address is as follows:-
Dte General of Medical Services (Army)-4B
Room No 34, ‘L’ Block
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
New Delhi – 110001
Telephone No : 011 23092294
(Telephonic enquiries will be attended from 1000h to 1700h only)
E mail id : email@example.com
Military Nursing Service Exam 2020 Dates for Apply Online (Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2020)
|Military Nursing Service Exam 2020 Online Registration starting Date||14 Nov 2019|
|Military Nursing Service Exam 2020 Closing Date of Apply Online||02 Dec 2019|