Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Army Jobs 2019 for Graduates Religious Teacher 152 Job Vacancies
- 1.1 Indian Army Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Age Limit – Indian Army Recruitment 2019 for Graduates
- 1.3 Qualification – Indian Army Jobs 2019 for Graduates
- 1.4 Physical Standard for Indian Army Vacancy for Graduates
- 1.5 Selection Process – Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2019 for Graduates
- 1.6 Medical Standard
- 1.7 How to Apply – Indian Army Vacancy
- 1.8 Important Dates – Indian Army Recruitment 2019
Indian Army Jobs 2020 for Graduates Religious Teacher 152 Job Vacancies. Join Indian Army as a teacher. Latest Indian Army Vacancy notification. Latest & Upcoming Govt Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are searching for Indian Army Jobs for Graduates pass job seekers. You will be happy to hear that Indian Army Recruitment 2019 after Graduation open now at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Applicants who want to apply for Indian Army Vacancy for graduates in 2019 can read all the details of Join Indian army recruitment notification attach below.
Join Indian army is a dream that millions of Indian youth want to fulfill to serve the nation and its people. Such candidates are requested to subscribe our free job alerts here for Indian Army Jobs. [ Visit here to Join Indian Army and here for Defence Recruitment Vacancies]
Visit here for Territorial Army Recruitment 2019
Indian Army Jobs 2019 for Graduates Religious Teacher 152 Job Vacancies
Indian Army Recruitment 2019 for Graduates: Indian Army Jobs notification regarding filling of Religious Teacher Job Vacancies. The Defence organization Indian Army invites online application from eligible candidates having Any Graduate qualification. These Indian Army Jobs 152 Religious Teacher Posts are in Indian Army, Across India. The job applications for Indian Army recruitment 2019 will be accepted by online on or before 29 Oct 2019 till 05:00 PM.
Indian Army Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Post|
|Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments||07|
|Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts||01|
|Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts||04|
Age Limit – Indian Army Recruitment 2019 for Graduates
25 years to 34 years of age on 01 Oct 2020 (i.e. candidates born between 01 Oct 1986 and 30 Sep 1995 inclusive of both dates).
Qualification – Indian Army Jobs 2019 for Graduates
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
Physical Standard for Indian Army Vacancy for Graduates
|Height||For General – 160 Cms|
|For Gorkhas & Ladakhi region candidates – 157 Cms|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep Gp incl Minicoy – 155 Cms|
|Weight||For General and Ladakhis – 50 Cms|
|For Gorkha candidates – 48 Cms|
Selection Process – Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2019 for Graduates
On the basis of Written Examination, Interview and PET.
- Paper-1 is common to candidates andis a qualifying exam only. Candidates scoring min 40% marks in Paper-I will only be assessed in Paper-II. Marks obtained in Paper-1 will not becounted forpreparation of merit list for appearing in the interview or finalselection.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted based on marks only in Paper-2 will be interviewed by board of officers at 1 ASC Trg Centre, Bangalore and 39 GTC, Varanasi as applicable.
- The names of candidates declared successful in the written examination and short listed for interview will be put on Rtg Dte website www.joinindianarmy.nic.inby HQ Rtg Zone, Bangalore.
- Candidates scoring a minimum 50 out of 100 marks (50%) will qualify in the interview.
- The final selection will be based on merit list drawn on the basis of the total marks obtained in Paper-II and interview
- . No bonus marksis entitled to son of Serving/Ex-servicemen/War Widow/Widow and Sportsmen/NCC/Computer certificate holders
- A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing with each ear, should have sufficient number of natural teeth, i.e. 14 dental points with healthy gums. Candidate should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocodone, varicose veins or piles.
- Serving combatants or Re-mustering candidates must be in medical category SHAPE-1. Re mustering candidates will be exempted from recruiting medical-examination at the time of recruiting rally. A certificate indicating medical category duly signed by Army Medical Authority where individual is serving and-countersigned by the Commanding Officer of the unit will be submitted by the candidate
How to Apply – Indian Army Vacancy
Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Religious Teacher, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form. You can apply online from 30 Sep 2019 from 10:00 AM to 29 Oct 2019 till 05:00 PM.
- The recruitment will be carried out through all the HeadquartersRecruitingZones, Independent Recruiting Office (Delhi Cantt), GRD Kunraghat, Ladakh Scouts Regt Centre (Leh).
- Civil Candidatescan appear for screening and written exam only in theHeadquarter Recruiting ZoneorIndependent Recruiting Office (Delhi Cantt) covering their place of domicile.
Service candidateswill appear for screening and written in the Recruiting ZonesorIndependent Recruiting Office (Delhi Cantt) nearest to their place of posting
Important Dates – Indian Army Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30 Sep 2019 from 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||29 Oct 2019 till 05:00 PM|