Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 District Court Recruitment 2022- Apply Online for Upcoming Jobs in District Courts in Indian States @ https://districts.ecourts.gov.in
- 2 Latest Govt Recruitment for Jobs in District Courts in India for 2022-23:
- 3 District Court Jobs 2022 in India: State Wise District Court Jobs Listing
District Court Recruitment 2022 for Govt Jobs in District Courts across India. Get here Latest Jobs Notification for District Court Vacancies for 2022. Find Upcoming and Current Jobs in Indian District Court Recruitment 2022. Find Employment Job Alert for district court jobs vacancies in all state governments. Get Career News for District Court Recruitment 2022-23.
The basis job posts in district courts are fulfilled through direct recruitment. The vacancies are for entry level or help staff, such as: Sweeper, Peon, Process Server, Stenographer, Typist, Hindi Typist, Translator, Chowkidar, Clerk, etc.
The general qualifications for such positions is: 5th pass, 8th pass, 10th/12th pass, graduation, etc.
There are a total of 672 district courts in India. The state wise list of district courts has been given below for your reference.
|Visit here for all latest and upcoming High court Jobs in India: High Court Recruitment 2022|
District Court Jobs in India: Salient Points
- District Court Jobs in India 2022-23: District Court Recruitments for Govt Jobs in various District level courts in all states and UTs of India.
- Get Latest Jobs Notification for District Court Bharti for 4th grade, Group ‘C’, Group ‘B’, Group ‘A’ Posts.
- Find PDF Notification, Job Application Form, Last date to Apply, Court website link, Direct online apply links (if any), Exam date, results, admit card/call letter, final selection list for district court Bharti.
- Find Job Alert for reservation based employment opportunities for SC/ST, OBC, Ex-servicemen, Sports quota, PWD (Persons with Disabilities), Retired employee vacancies in District Courts.
- Get Career News for 8th, 10th, 12th pass, graduate, freshers in District Court Jobs Recruitment 2022-23.
- District Court Jobs for legal and law degree holder graduates.
- District Court Jobs for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
- District Court Contractual and Regular/Permanent jobs.
- Apply online for latest District Court Jobs for 2022-23 on eCourt Websites at https://districts.ecourts.gov.in
District Court Recruitment 2022- Apply Online for Upcoming Jobs in District Courts in Indian States @ https://districts.ecourts.gov.in
This page has been created for the candidates who are looking for jobs in District courts anywhere in India. This could be your one stop online employment news paper for latest Sarkari Naukri in all district courts in Indian state governments. Here, you will find the most recent jobs Notifications for district court vacancies in state governments of India. Through the newly setup ecourt websites the whole recruitment process has become quite easier, but it is still not an easy task for a normal candidate to search and locate the vacancies on a right place. That’s why we have published this page to help candidates in many ways.
First of all, you wont have to search or browse extensively to discover the right job recruitment at the right time for district court vacancies.
There is a good number of vacancies in district courts where you need to fill up an online application to apply successfully for a recruitment. In this case we will provide you the exact links to apply online so that you never miss any chance to apply for any district court recruitment in Indian states.
Apart from district court, we will provide you information on how to apply for high court jobs, sessions court jobs, or supreme court jobs in India.
The recruitments in district courts are done through many ways, for example: direct recruitment, UPSC, PSC, SSC, etc. Whatever it may be you will get all the required details from us here.
The commonly needed qualifications for district court jobs are: 5th/7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 12th pass, Graduate/ Graduation, Diploma/Degree holders, LLB, LLM, Post Graduation (PG), etc.
Month Salary : For a basic profile in any district court in India, the monthly salary* range goes from Rs 15000 to Rs 21000.
* This is a very rough estimation, please check a particular notification to know the exact salary of a job profile.
|Apply for Latest Jobs in District Court:||Apply Now|
Latest and Upcoming Govt Job Notifications for District Court Recruitment in Indian States:
A Listing of Current and Upcoming Jobs in various District Courts in India. You are invited to get jobs notification for recent district court recruitment for your state! Find an application form, Notification PDF, and recruitment apply details for District court jobs in India @20govt.com. For more kinds of government jobs, don’t forget to check our daily job alert page here.
Latest Govt Recruitment for Jobs in District Courts in India for 2022-23:
Get here daily Job Alert for State Wise Sarkari Naukri in various District Courts in India. Visit Employment News for Statewise District Court Jobs in India for 2022-23:
|District Court Name and Recruitment Link:||Last Date to Apply:|
|District Court Nabarangpur Recruitment 2022|
||22 June 2022|
|Keonjhar District Court Recruitment 2022|
|Jhargram District Court Recruitment 2022|
|Boudh District Court Recruitment 2022|
||21 May 2022|
|District Court Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2022|
||12 May 2022|
|District Session Court Balangir Recruitment 2022|
||22 April 2022|
|Shahid Bhagat Singh Nagar District Court Recruitment 2022|
District Court Jobs 2022 in India: State Wise District Court Jobs Listing
Click any link to find district court jobs in that state or Union Territory. Along With the links we have also mentioned the number of district courts in that state or Union Territory. Find below court jobs as well as a List of State Wise Number of District Courts in India:
|1. Andhra Pradesh (13)
2. Arunachal Pradesh (16)
3. Assam (27)
4. Bihar (37)
5. Chhattisgarh (25)
6. Goa (2)
7. Gujarat (33)
8. Haryana (22)
9. Himachal Pradesh (11)
10. Jammu and Kashmir (22) (Union Territory)
11. Jharkhand (24)
12. Karnataka (30)
13. Kerala (14)
14. Madhya Pradesh (50)
15. Maharashtra (39)
16. Manipur (7)
17. Meghalaya (7)
18. Mizoram (8)
|19. Nagaland (11)
20. Odisha (30)
22. Punjab (22)
22. Rajasthan (33)
23. Sikkim (4)
24. Tamil Nadu (32)
25. Telangana (12)
26. Tripura (8)
27. Uttar Pradesh (75)
28. Uttarakhand (13)
29. West Bengal (23)
30. Andaman and Nicobar Islands (3)
31. Chandigarh (1)
32. Dadra and Nagar Haveli (1)
33. Daman and Diu (2)
34. Delhi (11)
35. Lakshadweep (1)
36. Puducherry (4)
Andhra Pradesh District Court Recruitment and Notification Listing:
Assam District Court Recruitment and Notification Listing:
Bihar District Court Recruitment and Notification Listing:
Haryana District Court Recruitment and Notification Listing: