Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Recruitment at dae.nic.in:–
- 2 Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2020 Apply for Director Job Vacancy
- 3 Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment @dae.nic.in
- 3.1 Eligibility Department of Atomic Energy Jobs
- 3.2 Age Department of Atomic Energy Vacancy
- 3.3 Qualification for DAE Recruitment
- 3.4 Selection Process for Department of Atomic Energy DAE Recruitment
- 3.5 Application Procedure for Apply Department of Atomic Energy DAE Vacancy
- 3.6 Current Job Opening in DAE
Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2020. Get Latest Notification for DAE Career Vacancies 2020. Find Upcoming Jobs in DAE Recruitment 2020. Find Employment Job Alert for DAE-Department of Atomic Energy, Central government. Get Career News for DAE Recruitment 2020-21 @dae.nic.in.
Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Recruitment at dae.nic.in:–
Department of Atomic Energy DAE Recruitment 2019 @dae.nic.in. DAE Jobs Vacancy. dae.nic.in Recruitment 2020-21. Latest & Upcoming Central Govt Jobs for Department of Atomic Energy.
The Central Govt Job Notification is being published for the candidates who are awaiting to Nuclear Fuel Complex Government Jobs for Engineering Graduates, B.Tech, MBBS, 12th holders. You can get here direct official notification from www.dae.nic.in and PDF links for applying for the Job Vacancies for Department of Atomic Energy, Hyderabad Recruitment.
Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2020 Apply for Director Job Vacancy
Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2020 Apply for Director Job Vacancy. DAE Recruitment 2020 notification out. Latest Govt Jobs 2020 in Department of Atomic Energy Job Vacancy.
Department of Atomic Energy Job Openings 2020: Recruitment Drive for Director Vacancies – Apply Now Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Department of Atomic Energy) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Director. To Apply for the job posting from Department of Atomic Energy you can read details below.
|Name of the Department||Department of Atomic Energy|
|Name of the post||Director|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
Qualification for DAE Vacancy 2020
Candidates who have M.Phil/Ph.D qualification are eligible for Apply for These Vacancies in Department of Atomic Energy.
Selection Procedure for DAE Recruitment 2020:
Selection will be made by the Government of India on the recommendations of a Search-cum- Selection Committee. Selected candidate will be placed in the level 15 of Pay Matrix of the Institute.In addition to pay, the post carries allowances as per rules of the Government of India. The service conditions of Director, IOP shall be governed by the bye-laws of the Institute.
How To Apply: for Department of Atomic Energy Jobs 2020
The last date for the receipt of applications is 31.03.2020. Advance copy of the application may be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
|Notification||DAE Recruitment Notification|
Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment @dae.nic.in
Department of Atomic Energy Jobs 2020: DAE (Department of Atomic Energy) Recruitment Notification has been published at www.dae.nic.in Recruitment portal for many types of job vacancy in DAE. The Candidates who are eligible and understand their self for these job vacancies can apply for Department of Atomic Energy Vacancy Like Engineers, Medical Jobs and other types of job vacancies. The Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment details, Selection Procedure How to apply and dates given in the below.
Eligibility Department of Atomic Energy Jobs
- Nationality Must be a citizen of INDIA
Age Department of Atomic Energy Vacancy
Must have completed 18 years but not more than 27 years for candidates belonging to UR & EWS, 30 years for candidates belonging to OBC category and 32 years for candidates belonging to SC Category as on last date of receipt of application. [Maximum 05 years relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed in the case of candidates having experience in the field of fire fighting] Educational
Qualification for DAE Recruitment
HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one year driving experience + Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipments such as Fire Extinguisher etc from the State Fire Training Centers.
Selection Process for Department of Atomic Energy DAE Recruitment
- Preliminary (Screening) Test: The applicants who fulfill the above requirements will be called for
- Stage-1 Preliminary (Screening) Test consisting of 50 Multiple choice Questions (Choice of four answers) (Mathematics – 20 Questions, Science – 20 Questions and General Awareness – 10 Questions) for one (01) hour duration.
- Candidates will be awarded 03 Marks for each correct answer and 01 Mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Test may be conducted in single/multiple sessions.
- For the posts reserved for OBC, Candidates scoring less than (<) 30% marks in Stage-1 will be screened-out and other candidates who score less than (<) 40% marks in Stage-1 will be screened-out.
Application Procedure for Apply Department of Atomic Energy DAE Vacancy
- Candidates are required to download the Post Specific Application Form from the website www.nfc.gov.inand fill-in the details legibly with blue/black ink pen or typewritten on A4 size paper. The duly filled-in application should be placed in a cover and the cover should be superscribed as“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________ POST CODE: ________ against Advertisement No. NFC/01/2019”.
- A recent passport size colour photograph should be pasted on the right top corner of the application and duly signed across by the candidate.
- Candidates are required to submit the following self attested documents along with the application:
- Copies of all certificates pertaining to educational qualification supported by all marks sheets starting from X standard onwards.
- Copies of experience certificates.
- Copy of certificate in support of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or Secondary School Certificate).
- Copy of caste certificate issued by the Competent Authorities in the latest formats prescribed by the Government regarding their claim that they belong to SC/ST/OBC.
- Copy of Income & Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in support of the claim that they belong to Economically Weaker Sections.
- Copy of Discharge certificate in the case of Ex-servicemen.
- Persons working under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous bodies should submit a declaration of informing their office about applying for the post against this advertisement. However, such candidates are required to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE”from their present employer at the time of appearing for Interview / Stage-2 (Advance Test); otherwise they will not be allowed to appear for further selection process.
- Proof to the effect that the candidate has been affected by 1984 riots (if claiming age relaxation).
- Certificate regarding domicile in Kashmir Division from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (if claiming age relaxation for Kashmir Division).
- Demand Draft for the application fee (if applicable)
The duly filled-in application form in the prescribed format along with necessary documents as above should be placed in a cover and the cover should be superscribed as“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ___________ POST CODE: _____ against Advertisement No. NFC/01/2019”and should be sent to the Asst. Personnel Officer, Recruitment – I, Nuclear Fuel Complex, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500062 on Before Last Date. Applications received beyond this date will be summarily rejected and NFC shall not be responsible for any postal delay in receipt of applications.
Current Job Opening in DAE
|Job Title||Published Since|
|Applied Physicist (Alignment Systems) (EP-ADO-AM-2019-94-LD)||11/28/2019|
|Communication and Marketing Officer (IPT-KT-2019-124-LD)||11/28/2019|
|Administrative Student Programme – TSC-2018-2||11/27/2019|
|Electrical technician (TTE Programme)||11/27/2019|
|Professional Firefighter (HSE-FB-2019-82-LD)||11/26/2019|
|Digital Electronics and Firmware Engineer (BE-RF-CS-2019-122-LD)||11/26/2019|
|Theoretical Physicist (TH-SP-2019-123-LD)||11/25/2019|