Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 Department of Agriculture & Cooperation Recruitment 2020 for Various Grade ‘A’, Grade ‘B’ Grade ‘C’ Vacancies.
- 2 Department of Agriculture and Cooperation Recruitment 2020 b Senior Technical Assistant Grade ‘A’ Vacancy
- 3 List of duties/Job responsibilities for Senior Technical Assistant Grade- 1 Position
- 4 Department of Agriculture & Cooperation Recruitment 2018 → Walk in for 38 SRF & RA Vacancies:
Department of Agriculture & Cooperation Recruitment 2020 for Various Grade ‘A’, Grade ‘B’ Grade ‘C’ Vacancies.
Latest 2020 Central Govt Employment Job Notification for Agriculture Recruitment Vacancies.
|Visit here for Latest Jobs in Agriculture Department: Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2020|
No. 12023/06/2019–E.II भारत सरकार | GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि एवं किसान कल्याण मंत्रालय MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMERS WELFARE
कृषि, सहकारिता एवं किसान कल्याण विभाग DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, COOPERATION AND FARMERS WELFARE
कृषि भवन, नई दिल्ली। KRISHI BHAWAN, NEW DELHI.
Department of Agriculture and Cooperation Recruitment 2020 b Senior Technical Assistant Grade ‘A’ Vacancy
Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare has recently a new job notification to recruit for one Grade ‘A’ vacancy of Senior Technical Assistant (Soil Conservation)(General Central Service, Group–‘B‘ Non–Gazetted, Non ministerial)
Level–7 (Rs.44900–142400/–) of the Pay Matrix ( pre revised PB–2 Rs.9300–34800/– with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/–) on composite method i.e. Deputation (including short term contract) plus promotion basis.
Composite method e. Deputation (including short term contract) plus promotion:
Officers under the Central or State Governments or Public Sector Undertakings or Agricultural Universities or recognised research institutions or councils / semi–government or statutory or autonomous bodies: –
(A) (i) Holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) With five years‘ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Level–6 (Rs. 35400–112400/–) of the pay matrix (pre revised pay band–2 of Rs. 9300–34800/– with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/– or equivalent) in the parent cadre or department; and
(B) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:
(1) Master‘s Degree in Agronomy or Agriculture with Agronomy as a subject or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science or Agricultural Extension or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Botany or Botany or Forestry or Degree in Agricultural Engineering of a recognized university / institute; Or
(II) B. Sc. Degree in Agriculture from a recognised University or Institute; (ii) three years experience in the field of soil and water conservation, rainfed farming system, problem land reclamation, agro–forestry.
The Departmental Senior Technical Assistant Grade – || (Soil Conservation) in Level–6 (Rs. 35400–112400/–) of the pay matrix (pre revised pay band–2 of Rs. 9300–34800/– with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/–) with five years regular service in the grade and possessing the educational qualifications as prescribed in the para 2(B) above will also be considered alongwith Deputationists and in case he is selected for appointment to the post, the same shall deemed to have been filled by promotion.
List of duties/Job responsibilities for Senior Technical Assistant Grade- 1 Position
- To assist Assistant Soil Conservation Officer/ Assistant Commissioner (NRM/RFS) in discharging their duties.
- First level technical scrutiny of Detailed Project Report relating to soil & water conservation programmes including design and cost estimates, reclamation and development of Alkali and Acid Soils, project relating to rainfed agriculture, etc.
- Examinations of the Annual Progress Reports (APR), quarterly and monthly progress reports received from States for watershed development programmes being implemented in different States.
- Examination of Soil Survey Report and use of such data for land and water related projects.
- Collection, compilation and analysis of rainfall, runoff, and sediment sponsored/ Scheme /Programme relating to Natural resource Management/ Rainfed Farming System.
- Assisting in coordination with National Rainfed Area Authority (NRAA), Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change (MoEF&CC), Ministry of Water resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Department of Land Resources etc. on technical matters relating to water, Watershed Development & Land Degradation etc.
- Handling of matters relating to Climate Change and its impact on various sectors of agricultural development and suggesting measures for adaptation and mitigation.
Regulation of pay and other terms of deputation:-
The pay of the selected candidate will be regulated under the provisions contained in the DoP &T O.M. No. 6/8/2009–Estt.(Pay–II) dated 17/06/2010 as amended from time to time.
Age-Limit for Senior Technical Assistant Position:
The maximum age limit for appointment under deputation (including short term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Period of deputation:
Period of deputation (including short term contract) including period of deputation (including short term contract) in another ex–cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organizations or departments of the Central Govt. shall ordinarily not to exceed three years.
How to Apply for the Technical Assistant vacancy in Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare?
Complete advertisement, Bio–data format (Annexure–I) and certificate format for CC, IC, VC & MMP (Annexure–II), etc. can be downloaded from the Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare‘s website:– www.agricoop.nic.in (Link–Recruitment –Vacancies).
The required documents mentioned at the end of Annexure, may be forwarded to Sh. Sunil Kumar Swarnkar, Under Secretary (Pers.–I), Room No. 37, Ground Floor, F–Wing, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001, within 60 days of the publication of the circular in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. Applications not forwarded through proper channel or those received without the requisite certificates and necessary documents will not be entertained.
(Sunil Kumar Swarnkar)
Under Secretary (Pers.-II) Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare.
Tel. No. 011–23383053
|Get Full job Notification Pdf:||Department of Agriculture Cooperation farmers Welfare Notification Pdf|
|Last date to apply for Sr Technical Assistant vacancy||04th February 2020|
Department of Agriculture & Cooperation Recruitment 2018 → Walk in for 38 SRF & RA Vacancies:
Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India has displayed 38 vacant seats for Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Research Associate (RA) vacancies purely on contract basis. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Department of Agriculture & Cooperation official notification can attend the interview on 23rd December 2017 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read the Department of Agriculture & Cooperation original job notification before applying for the desired post.
–Subscribe our Indian job portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri in India.
Department of Agriculture & Cooperation Jobs Opening Details:
|Organization Name||Department of Agriculture & Cooperation|
|Name of the Post||SRF & RA|
|Job Type||All India Govt Jobs|
Candidates must have acquired Doctorate Degree in Entomology/ Nematology/ Plant Pathology/ Agronomy from a recognized University for Research Associate & M.Sc. Degree in Entomology/ Nematology/ Plant Pathology/ Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology/ Botany with weed science as a subject or Zoology with specialization in Entomology from a recognized University or M. Sc. Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Entomology/ Nematology/ Plant Pathology/ Agronomy from a recognized University for post SRF.
Candidates age limit should be below 40 years for men and 45 years for women for post Research Associate & 35 years for men and 40 years for women for Senior Research Fellow as on 23/12/2017.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on candidates performance in interview.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can attend for walk in interview along with all original certificates, attested photocopies of all required certificates from matriculation onwards, copy of recent passport size photographs and experience certificate in original (if any) on 23/12/2017 at 10:00 am
Regional Plant Quarantine Station, Mumbai/ Chennai
Dates to Remember:
Date & Time of Interview: 23/12/2017 at 10:00 am
Notification & Application form