|Currently there are no active jobs in MES Recruitment 2019. We will keep an eye on MES official website www.MES.Gov.in for a new job notification. Keep visiting on this page for latest job vacancies in MES or Military Engineer Services for various posts.|
MES Recruitment for 600+ Posts Coming soon Jr.Engineer, CMD, Chowkidar, Store Keeper & Other Job Openings for the Year 2019-2020. When New Notification will Be Published by MES, We will Update it As soon as Possible. So stay tuned with us.
Military Engineer Services Recruiting for 464 Civil Motor Driver, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Meter Reader, Caneman, Store Keeper & Peon Posts. | Check Latest Central Govt Employment Job Notification through MES.
Please Visit here for the latest Recruitment News about Military Engineer services
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Engineering Jobs Central Government of India Going to Conduct Engineering Service Exam through UPSC. So all the Aspirants who want to Apply for MES Recruitment 2019 through UPSC they need to read all UPSC MES Jobs Notification Details provided in below section.
UPSC IES Engineering Service Jobs Apply now
MES Recruitment → MES Military Engineer Services Recent Jobs for Store Keeper, CMD, Peon & Other Vacancies –
Military Engineer Services (MES) has published an advertisement for 463 vacant seats for Civil Motor Driver, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Meter Reader, Caneman, Store Keeper-II & Peon posts. Desirous candidates satisfying the required eligibility mentioned in the MES official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before last date 19th April 2016 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read MES original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Indian Job Portal for govt Jobs 2019 or Sarkari Vacancy in India.
Military Engineer Services Jobs Opening Details :
Total Vacancies – 463
Name of the Posts – Mate (Tradesman)
1. Civil Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 81 Posts
• Central Command – 30 Posts
• Western Command – 26 Posts
• Northern Command – 25 Posts
2. Chowkidar – 85 Posts
• Western Command – 53 Posts
• South Western Command – 32 Posts
3. Safaiwala – 49 Posts
• Western Command – 10 Posts
• South Western Command – 39 Posts
4. Meter Reader – 52 Posts
• Western Command – 28 Posts
• Northern Command – 20 Posts
• South Western Command – 04 Posts
5. Caneman – 24 Posts
• Southern Command – 09 Posts
• Eastern Command – 04 Posts
• Central Command – 04 Posts
• Western Command – 04 Posts
• Northern Command – 03 Posts
• South Western Command – 02 Posts
6. Store Keeper II – 86 Posts
• Southern Command – 05 Posts
• Eastern Command – 27 Posts
• Central Command – 18 Posts
• Western Command – 15 Posts
• Northern Command – 06 Posts
• South Western Command – 15 Posts
7. Peon – 86 Posts
• Eastern Command – 20 Posts
• Central Command – 20 Posts
• Western Command – 19 Posts
• Northern Command – 12 Posts
• South Western Command – 15 Posts
Required Essential Qualification in MES:
For post 1 candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent exam with valid Civil Driving License.
For posts 2, 3, 6 & 7 candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent exam.
For post 4 candidates should have passed 10+2 (12th).
For post 5 candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent exam or ITI.
Required Age in MES Recruitment:
Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 27 years as on 19/04/2016.
– Relaxation in upper age is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH (OH/ HH), 13 years for PH (OH/ HH)+OBC, 15 years for PH (OH/ HH)+SC/ ST & for others as per Central Govt norms.
Mode of Selection in MES Recruitment:
Selection will be made based on candidates performance in written examination and skill test.
Way of Applying for MES recruitment:
Interested and eligible candidates can send their application on plain paper in format attached with the MES notification along with admit card in duplicate affixing self attested passport size photograph on it, self attested copies of relevant certificates, two self addressed envelope of size 28 cm X 12 cm with postage stamp of Rs. 60/- affixed on each envelope for CMD, one self addressed envelope of size 28 cm X 12 cm with postage stamp of Rs. 60/- affixed on each envelope for remaining all posts to the concerned address as given in the notification on or before 19.04.2016 by 1700 hrs & 26.04.2016 by 1700 hrs for remote areas.
The envelope should be Super-scribed with Name of the post i.e., D’Man, Store Keeper-II, CMD (OG), Peon, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Meter Reader & Caneman along with Category (UR/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH) in Block Capital letters.
Dates to Remember for MES Recruitment:
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 19/04/2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms from Remote Areas: 26/04/2016
Tentative Date of Written Examination: 24/07/2016
MES Army Headquarter (HQ) Address:
R2-66,67, 3, Manas Kunj, Parjapat Colony, Uttam Nagar, Delhi, 110059