Indian Army Recruitment for Entry Schemes Men. Graduate Technical Entries though TGC (Technical Graduate Course). Indian Army Graduate Technical Entries 2020- TGC 131 Course online form 2019-20. Check Latest Govt job Notification for Technical Graduate Course (Engineers) in Indian Army. Read here about Indian Army Corps of Engineers.
Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Army Graduate Technical Entries 2020- TGC 131 Course online form 2019-20
- 1.1 Indian Army Graduate Technical Entries 2020 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Educational Qualification for Indian Army Graduate Technical Entries 2020 .
- 1.3 Age Limit. for TGC 131 Course Online Form
- 1.4 Nationality: for Indian Army Graduate Technical Entries 2020
- 1.5 Promotion Criteria for TGC Online form 2019-20
- 1.6 Pay for Indian Army Graduate Technical Entries 2020
- 1.7 How to Apply for Indian Army Graduate Technical Entries 2020 TGC 131 Course Online Form
- 1.8 Applying Dates and Link for TGC Online form 2019-20
- 2 Employment Notification 2019 for TGC (Engineers) for IMA, Dehradun
Indian Army Graduate Technical Entries 2020- TGC 131 Course online form 2019-20
TGC 131 Course Online Form 2019-20:- Applications are invited from unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 131st Technical Graduate Course (commencing in Jul 2020 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army. Candidates can apply for these 40 Vacancies on Before 14th November 2019.
Indian Army Graduate Technical Entries 2020 Vacancy Details
|Engineering Streams (Listed in AI)||Equivalent Stream (AICTE Approved)||Vacancy|
|Civil||Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering ), Structural Engineering||08|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering , Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering , Mechanical & Automation Engineering||04|
|Electrical / Electrical &Electronics||Electrical Engineering , Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power), Power System Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering||05|
|Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc||Computer Engineering , Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering , Information Science &Engineering||11|
|Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comm/ Satellite Communication||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering , Telecommunication Engineering , Electronics & Communication Engineering , Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering||08|
|Electronics||Power Electronics & Drives||01|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering , Electronics & Instrumentation & Control Engineering , Instrumentation & Control Engineering , Instrumentation Technology||01|
|Aeronautical/ Ballistics/Avionics||Aeronautical Engineering, Avionics Engineering||01|
Educational Qualification for Indian Army Graduate Technical Entries 2020 .
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. The candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jul 2020 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid.
Age Limit. for TGC 131 Course Online Form
Candidates age should be between 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2020. (Candidates born between 02 Jul 1993 and 01 Jul 2000, both dates inclusive).
Note:- The date of birth entered in the Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination certificate or an equivalent examination certificate only is accepted by this office. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Nationality: for Indian Army Graduate Technical Entries 2020
A candidate must be unmarried male and must either be :
- A citizen of India, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India.
- Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, will attach such certificate alongwith the application.
Promotion Criteria for TGC Online form 2019-20
|Captain||On completion of 02 Yrs Subject to meeting|
|Major||On completion of 06 Yrsothercriteriaas|
|Lt Colonel||On completion of 13 Yrs laid down from|
|Colonel (TS)||On completion of 26 Yrs time to time|
|Colonel||On selection basis subject to fulfillment of|
|Brigadier||requisite service conditions.|
|Lt General /HAG Scale|
|HAG + Scale (*Admissible to 1/3 rd of total|
|strength of Lt Generals)|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)|
Pay for Indian Army Graduate Technical Entries 2020
|Rank||Level||(Pay in Rs.)|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200-2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG +Scale||Level 16||2,05,400-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General(NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/-(fixed)|
(c) Military Service Pay (MSP)
|Military Service Pay (MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig||Rs. 15,500/- Per month fixed.|
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training
Stipend to Gentlemen Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service Academy i.e. during training period at IMA. Rs 56,100/- Per month* (Starting pay in Level 10). On successful commissioning, the pay in the Pay Matrix of the Officer Commissioned shall be fixed in first Cell of Level 10 and the period of training shall not be treated as commissioned service and arrears on account of admissible allowances, as applicable, for the training period shall be paid to cadets.
How to Apply for Indian Army Graduate Technical Entries 2020 TGC 131 Course Online Form
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online
- registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then
- click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Then click on
‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
Applying Dates and Link for TGC Online form 2019-20
|Last Date for Apply Online||14th November 2019|
|Indian Army Graduate Technical Entries 2020 Notification||Notification Download|
|Online Application for Indian Army Graduate Technical Entries 2020||Apply Online|
There are 60 seats in each sessions and the recruitment is done through inviting online applications from joinindianarmy.nic.in
Employment Notification 2019 for TGC (Engineers) for IMA, Dehradun
Notification for TGC course in Army: Notification is Published in Employment News and leading Daily news Paper from Directorate General Recruiting /AG Branch in Mar/Apr and Sep/Oct, twice each year.
|Age||20 to 27 years|
|Qualification||BE/B Tech in notified streams of Engineering|
|How to Apply?||Apply online on Official website of DG Rtg www.joinindianarmy.nic.in as Notified in the Employment Notification.|
|Likely SSB Date||Mar/Apr and Sep/Oct each year|
|Date Commencement of Training||Jan and Jul|
|Training Academy||IMA, Dehradun|
|Duration of Training||One Year|
Employment Notification 2019 for TGC (Engineers): Currently there is no active recruitment. We will update here as soon as there is new recruitment for TGC from Directorate General Recruiting /AG Branch.
Read here full details on Graduate Tech Entries in Army under Entry Schemes Men
|Join Indian Navy After 10th pass | Naval Academy vacancies for Cadet Officers through UPSC Exam: Apply Online for 12th Pass Army Jobs through NDA Exam | Army Relation Bharti | BSF recruitment | CRPF jobs and ITBP Recruitment | Join Indian Navy after 10+2 12th Pass | TA Army Bharti | Indian Air Force Recruitment| Police Jobs in Central and state governments in India.| Indian Army Open Bharti Rally for All Recruitment Zones ||
Old/expired recruitment for TGC
Indian Army 122nd TGC Jan 2016 & SSC (Technical) Course April 2018: Indian Army has displayed 160 vacant seats for 122nd Technical Graduate Course (TGC-122) Jan 2016 at Indian Military Academy (IMA) Dehradun & 46th Short Service Commission (SSC) Technical Course April 2016 at Officers Training Academy (OTA) Chennai. Willing and eligible Candidates can submit their Application by Online Submission on or before last date 9th July 2015 with the help of details mentioned below-
NOTE:- Candidate are suggested to read Indian Army TGC original notification before applying for the desired job.
– Subscribe our Indian Job Portal for govt jobs 2019 or Sarkari Naukri in India.
Indian Army Vacant Posts Detail:
Total Seat – 160
Name of the Course:
1. Technical Graduate Course (TGC) – 60 Posts
2. Short Service Commission (SSC) – 100 Posts
Name of the Engineering Stream:
A. Civil – 47 Posts
• TGC – 22
• SSC – 25
B. Mechanical – 25 Posts
• TGC – 10
• SSC – 15
C. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics – 20 Posts
• TGC – 05
• SSC – 10
D. Automobile/ Workshop Technology – 02 Posts
• SSC – 02
E. Aeronautical/ Avaiation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics – 03 Posts
• TGC – 01
• SCC – 02
F. Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ M.Sc (Computer Sc) – 15 Posts
• TGC – 05
• SSC – 10
G. Electronics & Tele Communication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication – 23 Posts
• TGC – 08
• SSC – 15
H. Electronics/ Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Micro Wave – 11 Posts
• TGC – 05
• SSC – 06
I. Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation – 05 Posts
• TGC – 02
• SSC – 03
J. Architecture/ Building Construction Technology – 05 Posts
• TGC – 02
• SSC – 03
K. Food Tech/ Bio Tech/ Bio Medical Engg – 02 Posts
• SSC – 02
L. Chemical Engg – 02 Posts
• SSC – 02
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on Shortlisted Candidates Interview & Medical Examination.
For Course 1 Candidates minimum age must not be less than 20 years & maximum age must not be more than 27 years (Candidates born between 02 Jan 1989 & 01 Jan 1996, both dates inclusive)
For Course 2 Candidates minimum age must not be less than 20 years & maximum age must not be more than 27 years (Candidates born between 02 Apr 1989 & 01 April 1996, both dates inclusive)
Candidate must have acquired Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline or be in the Final year of Degree course (Must have completed all Exams related to Written, Practical, Viva-Voce, Project, Backlogs ect prior to 01 Jan 2016 for TGC & 01 Apr 2016 for SSC)
Way of Applying:
Candidates must submit Application by Online Submission through the Official Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
– For Step by Step Details of Online Submission of Application refer to Notification.
Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 09/07/2015 upto 05:00 pm.
Date for Interview: Sep/Oct 2015