BSF Recruitment 2019-20: Border Security Force Recruitment 2019 for 135 Assistant Commandant Vacancy. Central Govt Employment Notification for BSF. Latest Job Vacancy in BSF. 10th +ITI or 12th pass apply online to Join BSF.
Visit here to apply online for other types of defence job recruitment for Constable vacancy in central government. You should also checkout Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment to apply for Constable vacancies. ITBP is also hiring for constable GD positions, you should visit here to Join ITBP. IRB is also going to make big recruitment for Constable positions for which you should keep an eye on this recruitment notification for IRB. The Army Interested candidates should visit here to Join Indian Army.
Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 BSF Recruitment December 2019: BSF Vacancies for Captain Pilot, Commandant, Engineers, and Officers
- 1.1 BSF Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Physical Standards for BSF Recruitment
- 1.3 Medical Standards: for BSF Vacancy for Assistant Commandant Position
- 1.4 Pay scale for BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment
- 1.5 Qualification – BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019
- 1.6 Age limit for BSF Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Commandant Position
- 1.7 The selection process for BSF Vacancy 2019
- 1.8 How to Apply – BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019
- 1.9 Important Dates – BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019
- 1.10 BSF Vacancy Details for December 2019 Recruitment:
- 1.11 BSF Recruitment Posts & Pay Scale Details:
- 2 BSF Recruitment 2019: Apply Online to Join BSF. Latest BSF Bharti and Defence Vacancies for Head Constables
- 2.1 BSF Recruitment 2019: BSF Vacancy Details:
- 2.2 BSF Vacancy Details:
- 2.3 BSF Recruitment – Pay Scale Details for Head Constable Post:
- 2.4 BSF Recruitment- Essential Qualification required to Join BSF Bharti:
- 2.5 Required Age:
- 2.6 Mode of Selection:
- 2.7 Next Page>> BSF Recruitment Vacancy for Sub Inspector and Group B&C
BSF Recruitment December 2019: BSF Vacancies for Captain Pilot, Commandant, Engineers, and Officers
BSF Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 135 Assistant Commandant Vacancies. Border security force hiring 135 Assistant Commandant. Candidates who are eligible and interested in this position. They can their application in the prescribed format (Appendix- ‘B’) in’ hard and soft copy along with their Admit Cards (Appendix-C) on before 08th August 2019 with the help of following details.
BSF Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Force||No. of Post|
Physical Standards for BSF Recruitment
|Height (Minimum in ems)||165 cms||157 cms|
|Chest(Minimum in ems)
|Weight in Kgs||50 kgs||46 Kgs|
Medical Standards: for BSF Vacancy for Assistant Commandant Position
- The candidates must be in Medical Category SHAPE-I.
- It should, however, be clearly understood that the Government of India
reserves to itself, absolute discretion to rejec.t or accept any candidate
after considering the report of the Medical Boai·d.
- Medical examination will be conducted as per revised Medical
Guidelines issued by MHA dated 20.05.2015 and amended from time to
time for recruitment of GOs and NGOs in the CAPFs and AR.
Pay scale for BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment
Pay Level – 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level-10, ₹56,100 (PB-III of Pre-revised scale of ₹15,600-39,100 + GP ₹5,400) plus allowances like DA, HRA and other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Qualification – BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019
Candidate have passed Graduation from a recognized University as applicable to Assistant Commandant(Direct Entry).
Age limit for BSF Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Commandant Position
Candidate age should be less than 35 years as on 1st August 2017. Relaxation of Age: Relax.able by 05 (five) years for SC/ST candidates only
The selection process for BSF Vacancy 2019
Candidate selection will be based on written examination, PST, PET, and medical examination.
How to Apply – BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (Appendix- ‘B’) in’ hard and soft copy along with their Admit Cards (Appendix-C) to Commandant(Recruitment), · Directorate General, ITBP, Block No. 4, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003 on or before 08 Aug 2019, along with Mentioned Below:
- Admit Card duly filled in all respect and signed by the candidate with photograph pasted duly typed on A4 size paper.
- Two identical copies of recent passport size (5 Cms X 7 Cms approx.) photographs of the candidate in Uniform, one pasted on the application form and the other on the admit card in the space provided therein, duly signed by the candidate as per instructions. ·
- Two self-addressed envelop of 11.5 Cms.X27.5 Cms. size affixed.with 25 postal stamps.
- A self-attested true copy of matriculation or equivalent certificate as. proof of age.
- A self-attested true copy of the certificates of educational qualifications. ·
- A self-attested true copy of caste certificate in case of SC/ST candidates
- Service certificate/vigilance clearance as per specimen enclosed with the application (Appendix-D).
- Attested copy of SHAPE-I MedicaL Category certificate
Important Dates – BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019
|Notification Date||04 Jul 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||08 Aug 2019|
BSF Recruitment 2019 for Captain/Pilot, Commandant, Engineers, and Officers Vacancies → : Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General, Border Security Force (BSF) has displayed 58 vacant seat for Capt/Pilot, Commandant & Other posts. Candidates satisfying the required eligibility conditions as mentioned in the BSF official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on 31st December 2019 with the help of details given below-
|Name of the Posts
||Capt/Pilot, Commandant, Engineers, & Officers|
||See below table|
||All India Jobs|
||Directorate General Border Security Force, New Delhi, Guwahati, Assam, Ranchi, Jharkhand, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, Agartala, Tripura, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir|
|Name of the Post:||No. Posts:||Pay Scale:|
|Capt/ Pilot (DIG)||08||Level-13|
|Senior Operations Officer (DIG||01||Level-13|
|Deputy Commandant (Pilot)||08||Level-11|
|Deputy Chief Engineer (Commandant)
|Senior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer/ Senior Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer (Second-in-Command)
|Junior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer/ Junior Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer (Deputy Commandant)||04||Level-11|
|Equipment Officer/ Senior Stores Provisioning Officer (Second-in-Command)
|Logistic Officer (Deputy Commandant)
|Assistant Commandant (Logistic)||01||Level-10|
|Interested & Eligible candidates can send their proscribed application form with documents on following address.
|Name of the Post:||Last Date of Receipt of Application.|
BSF Recruitment 2019: Apply Online to Join BSF. Latest BSF Bharti and Defence Vacancies for Head Constables
BSF Recruitment 2019 → Apply for 1072 Head Constable Vacancy: Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General, Border Security Force (BSF) has displayed 1072 vacant seat for Head Constable post. Candidates satisfying the required eligibility conditions as mentioned in the BSF official notification can submit their online application in the prescribed format on or before 12th June 2019. with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read BSF original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Indian job portal for upcoming 2019 BSF jobs or govt vacancy in india.
|Name of the Posts
||See below table|
||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of the Post:||No of the Posts:|
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|HC (RO)||Rs.25,500 – 81,100|
||Rs.25,500 – 81,100|
|Name of the Post:||Qualification:|
|HC (RO)||Candidates should have acquired Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board and two years Industrial Training Institute Certificate (ITI) in Radio and Television or, Electronics or, computer operator & Programming Assistant or, Data Preparation & Computer Software general Electronics or, Data Entry Operator from a recognized Institute.|
||Institute Certificate (ITI) in Radio ‘and Television or, General Electronics or, computer operator & Programming Assistant or, Data Preparation & Computer Software or, Electrician or FItter: or, Info Technology & Electronics System maintenance or, Com Equipment Maintenance or, Computer Hardware or, Network Technician or, Mechatronics or, Data Entry Operator from a recognized Institute.
Pass in Intermediate or 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or University or Institution as a regular student with aggregate 60% marks in PCM subject.
|Name of the Post:||Age:|
|Head Constable||Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 25 years.|
|Candidate should have to pay application fee of Rs. 100 for GEN/OBC through online mode by debit card /Credit card & Internet banking.|
|Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in Written Exam, PST, PET, Documentation, Descriptive Written Exam & Medical Exam.|
|Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online at BSF’s website (direct link is given below) from 14 May 2019 to 12 Jun 2019.|
|Name of the Post:||Last Date for Submission of Application form:|