Indian Army Conducting Recruitment Relation (Bhai-Bandh) Rally Bharti at HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore UHQ. | Latest 2019 Army Relation Bharti Notification and Attend Indian Army Recruitment Rally at HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore UHQ.
We update our portal whenever there are new job openings in defence services in Indian govt.
Must checkout Indian Army Bharti and Defence Jobs:
|Latest Jobs in Indian Navy|
|Upcoming Army Rallies and Open Bharti|
|Upcoming Bharti in TA Army|
|State Govt Vacancies for Army Relation Bharti in other states. Join BSF and Apply online. Visit here to Apply Online for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 and here for ITBP latest recruitment|
Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Army Relation Bharti 2019
- 2 HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore UHQ Rally 2019 Details:
- 3 Army Relation Rally Bharti 2019: Important Documents Required
Indian Army Relation Bharti 2019
HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore UHQ Rally 2019 → Soldier GD, GD (Sportsmen), Technical, CLK, SKT & TDN Vacancies – Indian Army, HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore UHQ recruitment Rally for all the states and UTs of India at Madras Engineer Group and Centre Bangalore. Indian Army is going to conduct a recruitment rally bharti under Unit Headquarter Quota for Son of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen/ War widows and real brothers of Servicemen/ Ex-Serviceman & Sportsmen of International/ National/ State/ District/ University level for the post of Soldier General Duty, Sol GD (Sportsmen), Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tdn (Music) posts in Army.
Candidates satisfying the required eligibility mentioned in the Indian Army Relation Bharti official notification can apply. With the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read Indian Army Relation Bharti Original job Notification before Applying for the desired Post.
– Subscribe our Indian Govt Job Portal for Govt Jobs 2019 or Sarkari Naukri in India.
HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore UHQ Rally 2019 Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. Soldier General Duty
2. Sol GD (Sportsmen)
3. Soldier (Technical)
4. Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical)
5. Soldier Tdn (Music)
For post 1 & 2 candidates should have passed Matriculation/10th/SSLC passes with min 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
For post 3 candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
For post 4 candidates should have passed 10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) and should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% in aggregate in Class 12th.
For post 5 candidates should have passed 10th Simple Pass for S.No-5 Posts.
For post 1 & 2 candidates age limit should be between 17 years 06 months to 21 years.
For post 3 to 5 candidates age limit should be between 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on candidates performance in Physical Fitness Test, physical Measurement Test, Medical Exam, Common Entrance Exam, Screening of Documents and Rally.
Way of Applying: How to Apply for Relation Bharti
Interested & eligible candidates can report along with specified original documents at the following venue:-
Training Battalion III (Maruthi Seva Nagar Gate), MEG & Centre, Bangalore.
List of Sports comes under Sports Quota UHQ Bharti –
- Athletics Including Track and Field events
- Equestrian Sports
- Gymnastics Including Body Building
- Kayaking & Canoeing
- Swimming, Diving & Waterpolo
- Weight Lifting
Visit here for more govt jobs in Sports Quota
Army Relation Rally Bharti 2019: Important Documents Required
This really very important to understand what all documents you required to carry. If you miss even a single piece of paper or a wrong paper you may get rejected. Please follow below checklist you need to carry all your documents accordingly –
- Relationship Certificate
- Death certificate issued by Military Hospital/Registrar of Births and Deaths in case Father/Brother is deceased.
- PAN card & Aadhaar card
- 2 sets of photostat copy all your documents ( each photostat should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English )
- Affidavit. Duly signed by the candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary would be submitted by the candidate during the Rally Document Check.
- 10th Class / SSC Mark Sheet
- 12th Class / Intermediate Mark Sheet / Gorkha Certificate/ Any other certificate, where applicable
- Nativity, Community, Caste, Date of Birth Certificate
- Study and Conduct certificate from last education institute (not more than six months old.)
- Character certificate/ Unmarried Certificate from Village Sarpanch / Gram Panchayat / Parshad / Police /Administrative officer (not more than six months old)
- NCC/Sports/ITI & Computer certificate of (O++ level) if held
- In case of Non-Matric, Transfer Certificate signed by Headmaster/Principal of the school & countersigned by District Education Officer and Mark Sheet of the last examination appeared, duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster. Seal and language should be in English
- 20 latest colored passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on the bottom of photographs of the candidates
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Dates to Remember for Army Relation Bharti 2019:
Date of Initial documents checking (Relationship certificate only): Update Soon
Date of Physical Fitness test and Physical Measurement test at Update Soon
Date of Final doc checking and verification: Update Soon.
Date of Aptitude test for Sol Tdn (Musician): Update Soon.
Date of Medical Examination of selected candidates in PFT & PMT: Update Soon.
Date of Issue of admit cards for Sol GD, Sol Tech & Sol Tdn:Update Soon
Date of Written Test (Common Entrance Exam)for Sol GD, Sol Tech & Sol Tdn: Update Soon
Date of Screening of outstanding sportsmen: Update Soon
Next Page>> Army Relation Bharti for Roorkee