Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPSC NDA II 2022 Notification: NDA Online Form 2022
- 2 How to Join NDA (National Defence Academy?
- 2.1 NDA Eligibility Condition As per NDA 2022 Notification
- 2.2 Nationality for NDA Online form 2022:
- 2.3 NDA Exam 2022 Required Age and Marital Status:
- 2.4 NDA Exam 2022 Educational Qualification:
- 2.5 NDA 2022 Physical Eligibility:
- 2.6 UPSC NDA (National Defence Academy) Medical Exam 2022
- 2.7 UPSC NDA 2022 Exam Pattern
- 2.8 NDA 2022 Syllabus
- 2.9 NDA Syllabus for Mathematics:
- 2.10 NDA Syllabus for English:
- 2.11 NDA Examination Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- 2.12 UPSC NDA Exam 2022 Date
- 2.13 NDA Examination 2022 Admit Card
- 2.14 NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam 2022 Answer Key
- 2.15 UPSC NDA 2022 Exam Result
- 2.16 NDA (National Defence Academy)2022 Cut Off Marks
- 2.17 NDA 2022 Selection Process through UPSC (SSB Interview)
How to Join NDA? UPSC NDA II Online Form 2022 Available. Check NDA Eligibility Condition. NDA Examination 2022 Date. Download NDA (2) Syllabus PDF. NDA Exam Pattern. UPSC NDA Full Form.
|Candidates who are applying for NDA Jobs 2022. They can find here Indian Navy Jobs after 12th. Find also the Indian Army Recruitment 2022 for 12th pass candidates. Candidates who are looking for Navy Jobs after 10th they can check also Indian Coast Guard Jobs. Every Year BSF Recruiting for Various Jobs. Defence Jobs Seekers can get CRPF Jobs Notification.|
UPSC NDA II 2022 Notification: NDA Online Form 2022
UPSC NDA II 2022:- UPSC notification for NDA Exam 2022 regarding filling of 413 Job Vacancies in National Defence Academy and Naval Academy. The UPSC invites NDA online from eligible candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs after 12th pass qualification. The UPSC NDA II Online Form 2022 for UPSC Jobs 2022 will be fill up online on or before
UPSC Vacancy Details – UPSC NDA II 2022
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
Qualification for UPSC UPSC NDA II 2022
|For Army Wing of National Defence Academy||Candidates have 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University|
|For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:||Candidates have 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University|
Application Fee for UUPSC NDA II 2022
Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay UPSC Exam for NDA fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
Age Limit for UPSC NDA II 2022
Candidate Not be Born Before : 02/01/2002
Candidates Not be Born After : 01/01/2005
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
UPSC NDA II 2022 Online Form Date & Applying Links
|Closing Date to Apply Online||06 Jul 2022|
|UPSC Job Notification→||UPSC NDA 2022 Notification PDF Download|
|Apply Online→||NDA Online Form 2022 Link|
UPSC NDA Exam 2022 Centres :
The NDA Examination Centres/Centers will be held at the following Centres : Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, 4 Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the centres except Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur. Allotment of Centres will be on the first-apply-first-allot basis and once the capacity of a particular centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants, who cannot get a centre of their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a Centre from the remaining ones. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice
How to Join NDA (National Defence Academy?
To join NDA (National Defence Academy); Candidate who want to join National Defence Academy must appear in the NDA entrance exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The NDA Exam normally in month of March and August. Candidate must be a unmarried male for fill up NDA 2022 Online Form . To join NDA one must pass National Defence Academy written followed by SSB, medicals and finally to be in merit list.
NDA Eligibility Condition As per NDA 2022 Notification
(The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for interview/Personality Test. )
Candidates who want apply for NDA Exam 2022, they need to complete NDA eligibility 2022 criterion given below:
Nationality for NDA Online form 2022:
- Candidates who want to participate in NDA Exam 2022 must be citizen of India/ subject of Bhutan/subject of Nepal or Refugee of Tibetan (came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention to settle permanently in India).
- Candidate who want to Fill the NDA Exam 2022 Online form of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and east African countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with an intention of settling in India can also apply.
- All the applying Candidates who want to participate in NDA Exam 2022 foreign nationals have to produce certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. of India. Gorkhas (subjects of Nepal) need not required to produce this certificate.
NDA Exam 2022 Required Age and Marital Status:
- Gender: Only males are eligible to apply for NDA Exam 2022.
- Age: Applying candidate’s age must be between 16.5 – 19.5 years. He must be born between July 2, 2001 and July 1, 2004 for NDA I. For NDA II, he must be born between 2nd January 2002 and 1st January 2005.
- Marital Status: Applying candidate must be unmarried. Candidates cannot marry until completing their training.
NDA Exam 2022 Educational Qualification:
- For Air Force and Naval Wings (Cadet Entry Scheme): Applying candidates must have passed their 10th and 12th level exams from a recognized board or university with the main subjects of Physics and Mathematics.
- For Army Wing of National Defense Academy: Candidates must have passed their 10th and 12th level exams from a recognized board or university.
- Appearing Candidates: Those who are in their last year of qualifying year are also eligible to apply.
NDA 2022 Physical Eligibility:
- As per the NDA 2022 physical standards set by the commission for admission into Naval Academy Examination and National Defence Academy, applying candidates must be physically fit.
- Candidate resigning or withdrawing from any of the training academies of Armed Forces on disciplinary grounds will not be considered eligible to apply.
UPSC NDA (National Defence Academy) Medical Exam 2022
UPSC NDA 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check here the complete NDA exam pattern 2022, before preparing for the UPSC NDA written test:
- Type of Questions for UPSC NDA Examination 2022: The questions asked in the exam paper will be of objective type.
- Total Marks: The written test will be of total 900 marks (Mathematics – 300; General Ability test – 600). SSB Interview will be of 900 marks.
- Part of NDA Exam : The written test will be divided into two Part/sections – Mathematics and General Ability test.
- Language Medium: The question paper will be available in English as well as Hindi language.
- Time Limit of NDA Exam: The time duration to complete the paper will be of 5 hours (2½ hours each).
- Marking Criteria: 0.33% of the mark assigned to the question will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
In Below table you can understand the marks for each subject:
|Subject||Code||Time Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics||01||2 hrs and 30 min||300|
|General Ability test||02||2 hrs and 30 min||600|
NDA 2022 Syllabus
NDA Syllabus 2022 given in below. You can check contain various topics from the subjects of Mathematics, English and General Knowledge. NDA Exam syllabus 2022 can be checked by the all the aspirants by online mode. The all the important topics of NDA Exam Syllabus 2022 given in below.
NDA Syllabus for Mathematics:
The following topics are included in NDA Math Syllabus: Matrices and Determinants, Algebra, Analytical Geometry of two and three Dimensions, Trigonometry, Integral calculus and Differential Equations, Differential Calculus, Statistics and Probability, Vector Algebra
NDA Syllabus for English:
The following topics are included in NDA English Syllabus The question paper of English will be designed for testing the candidate’s understanding of English and workman like use of words. The syllabus covers various aspects like: Vocabulary, comprehension, Grammar and usage and cohesion in extended text to test the candidate’s proficiency in English
NDA Examination Syllabus for General Knowledge:
The following topics are included in NDA GK Syllabus The question paper on General Knowledge will broadly cover topics from the subjects: Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies, Geography and Current Events. Candidate’s answers will show their intelligent understanding and knowledge of the subject.
UPSC NDA Exam 2022 Date
- UPSC NDA Exam Date 2022 & Mode of Exam: NDA I exam will be held on 19th April 2022 and NDA II in 6th September 2022. Exam will be conducted in Pen and Paper (offline) mode.
NDA Examination 2022 Admit Card
NDA 2022 Admit Card for session I and II will be published few days before the National Defence Academy entrance exams. To download the UPSC NDA admit card by online mode, Applicants have to enter their date of birth/roll number, registration id and other asked details.
The National Defence Academy Admit card 2022 will contain necessary information of the candidate and the exam. It will contain the student’s name, National Defence Academy exam centre, roll number, NDA exam date and timing, exam centre address etc. In case any mistake arises in the details of the admit card, candidates must contact the officials immediately.
NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam 2022 Answer Key
After the results declaration of NDA 2022, the National Defence Academy answer key will be released by various coaching institutions. Candidates will be able to access the National Defence Academy answer key through online mode. It will be given in different sets for various subjects.
Using the National Defence Academy marking scheme and the NDA answer key, candidates will be able to calculate their probable score of the NDA written test. It will give a rough idea to the candidates about their qualifying chances.
UPSC NDA 2022 Exam Result
The NDA Results 2022 by UPSC will be released on the website of Union Public service Commission after the commencement of NDA written test and release of NDA answer key. The result of National Defence Academy I will be published by online in the month of May 2022 and NDA II Results in the month of November 2022.
The National Defence Academy result will be released in the form of PDF consisting names of the candidates qualifying the written test. Candidates who are successful in qualifying the National Defence Academy written test with the minimum qualifying marks will be considered eligible for SSB Interview round.
NDA (National Defence Academy)2022 Cut Off Marks
The overall and sectional National Defence Academy (NDA) cut off marks will be published by the board after the declaration of UPSC NDA results. Candidates must qualify the UPSC NDA written test in order to become eligible for further admission process.
According to the previous UPSC NDA Marks trends, it is expected that the cut off for written test will be 342 and the final overall cut off will be 708.
The UPSC NDA previous year’s Exam cut off marks of NDA for various years are given below:
|Years||NDA (I)||NDA II|
NDA 2022 Selection Process through UPSC (SSB Interview)
After the National Defence Academy written test of UPSC NDA 2022, candidates qualifying the NDA exam successfully as per the prescribed qualifying marks will be called for the NDA SSB interview round. The UPSC NDA SSB interview will be conducted in various rounds in five days and all the selected candidates have to appear in all the rounds.
Candidates on the 1st day of NDA SSB Interview will go through psychological tests which will include – Picture Perception and Description Test (PPDT), Intelligence test and filling up of Personal Information Questionnaire (PIQ) forms.
2nd day of UPSC NDA SSB interview will include the tests related to – Word Association test, situation reaction test, thematic perceptional test and self-description test.
3rd day of UPSC NDA interview will be related to Group Discussion Test, Military Planning Exercise, Lectures, Inter group Obstacle race or Snake race, Progressive Group Task, half group task, command task and personal interview for some candidates by the President.
The 4th & 5th day will include tests related to Individual Obstacles, Final Group Task , Interview for remaining candidates, final board conference and announcement of results.