Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 Tea Board of India Kolkata Recruitment 2019 for Junior Instrument Engineer & Junior Chemist/ Biochemist Vacancy
- 2 Tea Board Recruitment 2019 Vacancy for Announces Manpower
- 3 Tea Board Pay Scale Details: for Announces Manpower
- 4 Notification for Tea Board Recruitment
Tea Board India Recruitment 2020 in Central Government. Tea Board Vacancy for Chartered Accountant. Tea Board current jobs are for B. Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation, M.Sc. in Chemistry/Biochemistry or allied subject.
Tea Board of India Kolkata Recruitment 2019 for Junior Instrument Engineer & Junior Chemist/ Biochemist Vacancy
Currently, Tea Board Kolkata, West Bengal has recruitment going on in for 2 vacancies. Tea Board Kolkata has invited applications for Walk in Interview in Kolkata, West Bengal for Junior Instrument Engineer & Junior Chemist/ Biochemist Jobs
Walkin Interview date for Tea Board India Jobs in Kolkata: 06/11/2019
Visit here to read the full Job Notification for Tea Board India (Kolkata) Recruitment
Tea Board Recruitment 2019 Vacancy for Announces Manpower
Tea Board of India Recruitment for Announces Manpower Posts. Latest 2019 Central Govt Employment Job Notification for Tea Board of India.
Tea Board Recruitment 2019 → Walk in Chartered Accountant Vacancies: Tea Board of India, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt of India has displayed 01 vacant seats for Chartered Accountant posts on temporary basis. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Tea Board of India official notification can attend the interview on 15th November 2019 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read Tea Board original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Indian job portal for govt jobs 2019 or sarkari naukri in India.
|Organization Name||Tea Board|
|Name of the Post||Chartered Accountant|
|Pay Scale||See below table|
|Apply Mode||Walk in Interview|
|Job Type||All India Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Darjeeling (W.B.)|
|Work Experience||Visit notification|
|Name of the Post:||No of the Posts:|
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Chartered Accountant||Rs. 35,000/-pm|
|Name of the Post:||Qualification|
|Chartered Accountant||Candidates must have acquired Qualified CA/ CMA with 2 years’ post qualification experience.
2. Experience in Accounts Finalizations, MIS Reporting, and Accounts supervision.
3. Excellent command in MS Office with special emphasis on MS Excel.
4. Experience should match with roles and responsibility specified herewith.
5. Through knowledge on operation of Tally ERP 9.
|Name of the Post:||Age:|
|Chartered Accountant||Candidates maximum age should be less than 35 years.|
|Selection will be made based on candidates performance in Walk in interview|
|Interested & Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format and self-attested copies and original documents for verification.the walk-in interview will be held at following venue:
|Name of the Post:||Walk-in Date & Time|