Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal
- 2 TDSAT Recruitment 2022: Registrar vacancy in Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal
- 3 NCLT Recruitment 2022 – Apply for Assistant Registrar Job Vacancies
- 4 National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) Recruitment 2022 — Apply for Translators Job Vacancies
- 5 Ministry of Jal Shakti Recruitment 2022 Apply For 11 Extra Assistant Director Job Vacancy
- 6 Upcoming All India Judicial Service Exam 2022 Date Eligibility, Exam Syllabus & Pattern
- 7 Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2022- Apply for Chairman / Assistant Director Registrar, Assistant Jobs Vacancies @mowr.gov.in
- 8 Vansadhara Water Disputes Tribunal Recruitment 2022 for Water Department Jobs
- 9 Krishna Water Disputes Tribunal Recruitment 2022- Jobs Vacancy in Water Department
- 10 TDSAT Recruitment 2022- Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal Jobs Vacancy @tdsat.gov.in
- 11 APTEL Recruitment 2022 Latest Jobs Employment Notification In Appellate Tribunal For Electricity
- 12 APTEL Technical Recruitment 2022 Apply For Technical Member Job Vacancy
TDSAT Recruitment 2022: Get Latest Notification for TDSAT Tribunal Jobs in Delhi. Find Upcoming Jobs in Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal Recruitment 2022. Find Employment Job Alert for Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal, Indian government. Get Career News for TDSAT Recruitment 2022.
Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal
Find latest Jobs in Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal @tdsat.gov.in on our job portal for govt job @20govt.com
Find here more recruitments for Tribunal Jobs in Indian Govt
दूरसंचार विवाद समाधान एवं अपील अधिकरण
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
4th Floor, Room No.478, Hotel Samrat Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021
TDSAT Recruitment 2022: Registrar vacancy in Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal
[ F.No.3/2/2019/Admn/TDSAT CIRCULAR ]
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the post of Registrar in Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal, New Delhi on Deputation/ Contract basis.
Eligibility for Deputation:
(i) An analogous post of District Judge/Additional District Judge on
regular basis in Level 14 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC; OR
(ii) The post of District Judge/Additional District Judge in Level 13 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC and having three years regular service in the level.
(i) (a) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre
or department; OR
(b) with three years’ regular service in the level-13 of the pay matrix;
(ii) Having Bachelor degree in Law from Recognized University or
C) Officers of TDSAT in Level-13 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC and
having three years regular service in the grade and degree in law
from a recognized university.
Eligibility for candidate on contract basis:
Retired judicial officers who have superannuated after working in
District Court and have the eligibility for deputation etc., and are not more than 64 years of age on closing date of receipt of application.
TDSAT Registrar Job Notification and last date to apply:
For application format and other details, interested candidates may
kindly visit TDSAT’s website www.tdsat.gov.in.
|Name of the post:||Registrar (contractual basis)|
|Last date to Apply:||Update Soon|
|Latest Jobs in TDSAT:||TDSAT Recruitment and Circulars|
Similar Tribunal Jobs on 20govt.com: