Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 SBI Bank PO Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for SBI Bank Probationary Officer Jobs Vacancy for Graduates
- 1.1 SBI Bank PO Job Opening 2020-2021 Details
- 1.2 Essential Qualification for SBI Bank PO Recruitment 2020
- 1.3 Age Required for SBI Bank PO Vacancy 2020
- 1.4 Pay Scale for SBI Bank PO Jobs 2020
- 1.5 SBI PO Application Form Fees
- 1.6 State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Mode of Selection
- 1.7 State Bank of India PO Vacancy 2020 How to Apply
- 1.8 SBI Bank PO Notification & Application form 2020
SBI PO Recruitment 2020-2021 for Banking Govt Jobs. Get Latest Jobs Notification for Career and Vacancies for Probationary Officer posts. Find Upcoming Probationary Officer Jobs in SBI Recruitment. Find Employment Job Alert for SBI PO Recruitment, Indian government. Get Career News for Probationary Officer Jobs in SBI Recruitment 2020-21.
|Visit here for latest Job Notifications for SBI Bank. Direct walkin Interview for Bank recruitment. Apply Online for SBI Bank Apprentice Jobs after Graduation, Post graduation, 10th 12th pass, BA/ B.Com, etc. SBI bank recruits time to time for various job positions, like Bank clerk vacancy, Bank PO, SBI SCO Recruitment, Faculty, Counselor, Bank peon vacancies.|
SBI Bank PO Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for SBI Bank Probationary Officer Jobs Vacancy for Graduates
SBI Recruitment 2020-2021 → Apply Online for 2000 Probationary Officer PO Vacancies: State Bank of India (SBI) has displayed 2000 vacant seats for Probationary Officer PO posts on Regular & Backlog in State Bank of India. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the SBI official notification can submit their application by online submission on or before 04/12/2020 with the help of details mentioned below-
SBI Bank PO Job Opening 2020-2021 Details
Organization Name – SBI Bank
Total Vacancies – 2000
Name of the Posts – Probationary Officer
Job Type- Bank Jobs
Job Location- All India
Essential Qualification for SBI Bank PO Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should have acquired Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Age Required for SBI Bank PO Vacancy 2020
- Candidates age limit should be between Less than 21 to 30 years. (Age Relaxation applicable as per government rules.)
Pay Scale for SBI Bank PO Jobs 2020
Rs.27,620 (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
SBI PO Application Form Fees
- Candidates have to pay application fee which is Rs.750/- for Gen/ OBC and no fees for SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates Pay Examination fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Mode of Selection
- Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in three phases i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview.
State Bank of India PO Vacancy 2020 How to Apply
- Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online at SBI’s website (direct link is given below). You need to register at SBI website and then apply online for submitting your job application.
SBI Bank PO Notification & Application form 2020
Last Date to Apply:→ 04/12/2020