Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 POWERGRID Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 25 Job Vacancies.
- 1.1 POWERGRID Executive Trainee Vacancies Details
- 1.2 Eligibility:- for POWERGRID Finance Sector Jobs
- 1.3 Qualification for POWERGRID Executive Trainee Jobs 2020
- 1.4 Age Limit for PGCIL Management Recruitment 2020
- 1.5 Pay Scale details for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020
- 1.6 Online Fees Procedure for PGCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy 2020
- 1.7 Selection Process for POWERGRID Executive Trainee Post
- 1.8 How to Apply for PGCIL Jobs for CA & CMA
POWERGRID Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 25 Job Vacancies. POWERGRID Jobs 2020. Latest Government Jobs 2020 for POWERGRID Jobs for Finance Sector (Govt Jobs for Chartered Accountants (CA) and Cost & Management Accountants (CMA).
POWERGRID Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 25 Job Vacancies.
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India has been published a job notification for POWERGRID Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020. The POWERGRID Jobs for Finance Sector (Govt Jobs for Chartered Accountants (CA) and Cost & Management Accountants (CMA). Candidates can apply Online for these POWERGRID Vacancies on before 06th April 2020.
POWERGRID Executive Trainee Vacancies Details
|Name of the Department||POWERGRID|
|Name of Post||Executive Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Qualification||Chartered Accountants (CA) and Cost & Management Accountants (CMA)|
|Pat Scale||Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000|
|Age||28 years as on 06.04.2020 (Candidates should be born on or after 06.04.1992)|
Eligibility:- for POWERGRID Finance Sector Jobs
The Eligibility Details are mentioned in the below. You can check the details before apply online.
Qualification for POWERGRID Executive Trainee Jobs 2020
Candidates who are Chartered Accountants (CA) and Cost & Management Accountants (CMA) can apply for this jobs.
Age Limit for PGCIL Management Recruitment 2020
Candidates age should be less then 28 years as on 06.04.2020 (Candidates should be born on or after 06.04.1992)
|For OBC (NCL) candidates||3 years|
|For SC/ST candidates||5 years|
|For PwD candidates||10 years over and above category relaxation (i.e. 10 years for a PwD candidate belonging to General category, 13 years for a PwD candidate belonging to OBC(NCL) category etc.)|
|J&K Domicile/ Ex-Servicemen/
Victims of riots
|As per Govt. of India directives|
Pay Scale details for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020
- The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the industry. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000 during the one-year training period.
- On regularization, the Compensation package includes Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria approach, Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile facility, PF, Gratuity, Pension & Leave encashment, Group Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance etc.
- The Corporation also offers excellent facilities like Short and Long term Loans & Advances including House Building Advance, Medical facilities for self and dependents etc. to its regular employees in accordance with the policies of the organization from time to time
Online Fees Procedure for PGCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy 2020
Candidates should not wait till the last day and time of application to submit online application or payment of fees. The online payment gateway closes alongwith the application form.
POWERGRID shall refund the application fees only in case of multiple successful transactions against same registration ID i.e. in case candidate has paid more than once against same registration ID (as mentioned at point No. 6 above), then POWERGRID shall suo-moto refund/ reverse such excess transactions (excepting first one) on closure of application process. Such candidates are advised not to raise any separate request to the bank.
Selection Process for POWERGRID Executive Trainee Post
The selection process will comprise of Test, followed by Group Discussion, Behavioral Assessment and Personal Interview of the candidates who qualify in Test and are shortlisted category wise for the GD and Interview.
Written Test Centre List-
How to Apply for PGCIL Jobs for CA & CMA
- Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 07.03.2020 to 06.04.2020. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website, which will be made available at CAREER section of www.powergridindia.com.
- Candidates will have to upload their latest colour passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb), scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb), category certificate & qualification final passing certificate.
- Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth certificate or metric certificate. Candidates will have to declare their category correctly and must be in a position to submit relevant certificate in prescribed format as and when asked by POWERGRID. Candidates must correctly enter the qualification details including the date of acquiring qualification as mentioned in their certificates.
- Candidates other than SC/ST/PwD and Ex-SM are required to submit Application Fee of Rs. 500/- as detailed below.
- Candidates are not required to forward the hard copies of their applications to POWERGRID.
- Admit cards shall be issued through the respective Candidate Logins of the candidates and will be collected from the candidates at the examination venue.
|Notification||POWERGRID Jobs Notification|