Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020 for Apprenticeship Jobs in All India for Apprentices
- 2 Ordnance Factories Board (OFB) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online at www.ofbindia.gov.in
- 3 Indian Ordnance Factory for Tradesman Mate, LDC Vacancies in Jabalpur 2020 Defence Ministry Army Employment Job Notification for Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
- 4 AFK Indian Ammunition Factory Khadki Iron Foundation Recruitment for Technician Apprentice Vacancies –
- 5 OFB Recruitment Apply Online for 3650 Semi-Skilled & Group ‘C’ Vacancies –
- 6 OFB Jobs Opening Details:
Ordnance Factory Vacancy 2020. OFB Recruitment in Indian Army in Ministry of Defence. Apply Online for Upcoming Ordnance Factory Recruitment @www.ofbindia.gov. Latest Jobs in Indian Ordnance Factories under Indian Armed Forces. www.ofbindia.gov Recruitment Notifications 2020.
Indian Ordnance Factory Board is the on e of the most important Part of Indian Defence Service. OFB Recruitment 2020 Notification Notification has been published. Candidates who have 10th 12th pass, ITI passed out can apply for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2020. The official Ordnance Factory Board Jobs 2020 Notification attached below. Candidates should read OFB Vacancy 2020 Official Notification before apply for any job position.
|Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice|
|23 FAD Recruitment for Tradesmen & firemen Vacancies|
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020 for Apprenticeship Jobs in All India for Apprentices
The Latest Vacancy in Indian Ordnance factory are for 6060 Trade Apprentice Posts are in OFB, Across India. Apply Online for OFB recruitment @ofb.gov.in for 10th 12th pass, ITI qualified, and Apprenticeship diploma/degree/certificate holders. The last date to apply online for OFB Recruitment is 09 February 2020.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Qualification for OFB Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|For Non-ITI Category||Should have Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as on date of notification for applying with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.|
|For ITI Category||Should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate / Class X std and ITI). The relevant trade to be considered will be strictly on the basis of Schedule I of Apprentice Act 1961 (and amendments thereof).|
Application Fee for OFB Recruitment 2020
|All Candidates||Rs. 100|
Age Limit for OFB Recruitment 2020
Candidates age should between 15 to 24 years as on 09.02.2020, Relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Ordnance Factories Board or OFB is comprised of:
- 41 Ordnance Factories,
- 9 Training Institutes,
- 3 Regional Marketing Centres, and
- 5 Regional Controllerates of Safety, which are spread all across the country.
Various Headquarters of Ordnance Factory Board:
- Armoured Vehicles Hqrs. (AVHQ)
- Ordnance Equipment Factories Hqrs. Kanpur (OEFHQ)
- Ordnance Factory Board (OFBHQ)
- Ordnance Factory Board, Mumbai Office (OFBMO)
- Ordnance Factories Board, New Delhi Office (OFBNDO)
- Ordnance Factories Recruitment Center (OFRC)
To find out the Latest Employment News about OFB, you should visit 20govt.com regularly and keep subscribed for our email alerts to get notifications for OFB recruitment.
Ordnance Factories Board (OFB) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online at www.ofbindia.gov.in
(OFB: आयुध निर्माणी बोर्ड) is consisting of the Indian Ordnance Factories (भारतीय आयुध निर्माणियाँ). OFB is an industrial organisation, functioning under the Department of Defence Production of Ministry of Defence, Government of India. OFB is engaged in research, development, production, testing, marketing and logistics of a comprehensive product range in the areas of air, land and sea systems.
|Name of the Posts:||Apprentice/Apprenticeship|
|Starting Date of Apply Online for OFB Jobs 2020||10/01/2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online: for OFB Vacancy 2020
|IOF Jobs Notification:||Ordnance Factory Job Notification|
|Apply Online for OFB Recruitment 2020||Indian Ordnance Factory Apply Online Link will be open from 10/01/2020|
|Important Govt Vacancies for Apprentice: Apply for Apprenticeship Jobs Vacancies
|BEL Apprentices Recruitment Vacancies|
|AAI Apprentice Jobs Vacancies|
|SBI Apprentice Job Vacancy|
|Indian Ordnance Factory Apprentice Vacancies|
|Indian Oil Jobs for Apprentice Vacancy|
|BOAT- Board of Apprenticeship Training Recruitment|
|HAL Apprenticeship Recruitment Vacancy|
|Graduate Apprentice Job Vacancies|
|Apprentice Job Vacancies in Central Government|
|Currently there is no active Vacancies in Ordnance Factory Recruitment Board for Jabalpur. Though, you may visit here for Latest Govt Jobs in Jabalpur and here for Sarkari Naukri in MP. You may try other Types of Important Recruitment Notifications for latest Jobs in Defence Departments of Central Government:
Find below some old as well as latest recruitment notifications for jobs and vacancies in various Ordnance factories across the nation:
Next Page>>Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK) Recruitment for Technician Apprentice Vacancies
Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK) Recruitment 2020 for Technician Apprentice Vacancies in Jabalpur, MP. OFB India Defence Govt Latest Employment Jobs Notification from www.ofbindia.gov.in or https://ofb.gov.in
Indian Ordnance Factory for Tradesman Mate, LDC Vacancies in Jabalpur 2020 Defence Ministry Army Employment Job Notification for Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
AFK Indian Ammunition Factory Khadki Iron Foundation Recruitment for Technician Apprentice Vacancies –
Ministry of Defence, Indian Ammunition Factory Khadki, Pune Iron Foundation has displayed 25 vacant seats for Technician Apprentice posts. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the AFK official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before last date with the help of details given below-
AFK Jobs Opening Details:
|Name of the Post||Technician Apprentice|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job 2019|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Name of the Posts:
1. Chemical/Metallurgical Engineering: 06 Posts.
2. Civil Engineering : 02 Posts.
3. Electrical Engineering/ Electrical, Electronics Engg: 05 Posts.
4. Mechanical / Automobile Engineering/Information technology/Computer Science: 12 Posts.
Candidates should have acquired B.E./B.Tech university.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on candidates performance in Interview.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the following address:
Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory
Khamaria, Jabalpur (M.p.) 482005″
Last Date for Submission Of Offline Application: 31/10/2018.
OFB Recruitment Apply Online for 3650 Semi-Skilled & Group ‘C’ Vacancies –
Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has displayed 3650 vacant seats for Industrial Employees (Semi Skilled Workman) & Labour Group ‘C’ posts in different trades and various Ordnance Factories located across India. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the OFB official notification can submit their application by online submission from 5th June 2017 to 26th June 2017 with the help of details mentioned below-
OFB Jobs Opening Details:
Total Vacancies: 3650
Name of the Posts: Industrial Employees (Semi Skilled) & Labour Group ‘C’
Name of the State & Factory:
A. Bihar: 62
1. Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN): 62
2. Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC): 50
C. Maharashtra: 976
Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK): 311
4. High Explosive Factory (HEF): 84
5. Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ): 219
6. Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA): 90
7. Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH): 181
8. Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH): 91
D. Madhya Pradesh: 824
9. Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF): 215
10. Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF): 176
11. Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT): 50
12. Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK): 129
13. Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT): 24
E. Orissa: 465
14. Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL): 465
F. Tamil Nadu: 306
15. Engine Factory Avadi (EFA): 09
16. Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP): 05
17. Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF): 292
G. Telangana: 133
18. Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK): 133
H. Uttarakhand: 298
19. Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN): 138
20. Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF): 160
I. Uttar Pradesh: 871
21. Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK): 179
22. Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC): 499
23. Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM): 193
J. West Bengal: 125
24. Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF): 125
For post Semi Skilled Workman candidates must have passed Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC)/ National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
For post Labour candidates must have passed Matriculation.
Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 32 years (Minimum Age 18 years for all categories) as on the closing date of online applications.
-Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules & Other relaxation details refer the notification.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on candidates performance in Written examination, Trade Test (Practical) & Document Verification.
Cost of Application:
Candidates have to pay application fee which is Rs.50/- as application fees will be directed to the payment gateway and may pay by cash in any branch of SBI through the SBI challan which can be generated and downloaded from the website. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen (eligible for reservation) / Physically Handicapped / Women/ Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories only are exempted from payment of fee.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ofb.gov.in (or just click link given below).
Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Apply Online: 05/06/2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 26/06/2017.