Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 Fire Engine Driver Jobs in Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020 for Regular Group C employees in Level-1 in the pay matrix in central Government and have 3 years heavy vehicle driving experience
- 2 Indian Ordnance Factory for Tradesman Mate, LDC Vacancies in Jabalpur 2020 Defence Ministry Army Employment Job Notification for Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
- 3 AFK Indian Ammunition Factory Khadki Iron Foundation Recruitment for Technician Apprentice Vacancies –
- 4 OFB Recruitment Apply Online for 3650 Semi-Skilled & Group ‘C’ Vacancies –
- 5 OFB Jobs Opening Details:
Ordnance Factory Vacancy 2020. OFB Recruitment in Indian Army in Ministry of Defence. Apply Online for Upcoming Ordnance Factory Recruitment @www.ofbindia.gov. Latest Jobs in Indian Ordnance Factories under Indian Armed Forces. www.ofbindia.gov Recruitment Notifications 2020.
Indian Ordnance Factory Board is the one of the most important Parts of Indian Defence Service. OFB Recruitment 2020 Notification Notification has been published. Candidates who have 10th 12th pass, ITI passed out can apply for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2020. The official Ordnance Factory Board Jobs 2020 Notification attached below. Candidates should read OFB Vacancy 2020 Official Notification before apply for any job position.
|Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice|
|23 FAD Recruitment for Tradesmen & firemen Vacancies|
Fire Engine Driver Jobs in Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020 for Regular Group C employees in Level-1 in the pay matrix in central Government and have 3 years heavy vehicle driving experience
Number of vacancies for Fire Engine Driver: 05
Pay and salary level: Level – 2 in the pay matrix (Rs 19900 to Rs 63200/-)
Minimum Qualification Required: 10th pass
Who can apply for Fire Engine Driver Post in Indian Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (M.P)?
- the Officials in the other Ministries of the Central Government who are holding the post of Dispatch Rider on regular basis OR regular Group C employees in Level-1 in the pay matrix (Rs 18000 – 56900/-) .
- 10th Class or Matriculation pass.
- Must hold licence for driving heavy vehicles and have three years driving experience.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties. This requirement will be tested as under: (a) Height without shoes 165 centimetres, (b) Chest (on expansion) 85 centimetres, (c) Chest (Unexpanded) 81.5 centimetres, (d) Weight 50 Kilograms minimum.
Final Selection will be done based on Endurance Test for which you can find all the details in the job notification attached below.
How to apply for Fire Engine Driver Post in Indian Ordnance Factory?
- First of all, read this notification carefully and find out if you posses all the eligibility criteria to apply for the posts.
- Visit here to find and download PDF of the original job notification and application form to apply: Ordnance Factory Job Notification and Application Form
- Go through the details and attach required documents with all the necessary formalities as mentioned in the notification.
- Forward the application through proper channel in the prescribed format to “The General Manager, Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, PIN – 482005” through Speed Post/ Registered Post on or before the last date to apply which is 26th November 2020 (within 60 days from the date of advertisement published in the weekly employment News paper of 26th September 2020)
|Currently there is no active Vacancies in Ordnance Factory Recruitment Board for Jabalpur. Though, you may visit here for Latest Govt Jobs in Jabalpur and here for Sarkari Naukri in MP. You may try other Types of Important Recruitment in Defence Departments of Central Government:
Find below some old as well as latest recruitment notifications for jobs and vacancies in various Ordnance factories across the nation:
Next Page>>Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK) Recruitment for Technician Apprentice Vacancies
Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK) Recruitment 2020 for Technician Apprentice Vacancies in Jabalpur, MP. OFB India Defence Govt Latest Employment Jobs Notification from www.ofbindia.gov.in or https://ofb.gov.in
Indian Ordnance Factory for Tradesman Mate, LDC Vacancies in Jabalpur 2020 Defence Ministry Army Employment Job Notification for Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
AFK Indian Ammunition Factory Khadki Iron Foundation Recruitment for Technician Apprentice Vacancies –
Ministry of Defence, Indian Ammunition Factory Khadki, Pune Iron Foundation has displayed 25 vacant seats for Technician Apprentice posts. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the AFK official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before last date with the help of details given below-
AFK Jobs Opening Details:
|Name of the Post||Technician Apprentice|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Name of the Posts:
1. Chemical/Metallurgical Engineering: 06 Posts.
2. Civil Engineering : 02 Posts.
3. Electrical Engineering/ Electrical, Electronics Engg: 05 Posts.
4. Mechanical / Automobile Engineering/Information technology/Computer Science: 12 Posts.
Candidates should have acquired B.E./B.Tech university.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on candidates performance in Interview.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the following address:
Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory
Khamaria, Jabalpur (M.p.) 482005″
Last Date for Submission Of Offline Application: 31/10/2018.
OFB Recruitment Apply Online for 3650 Semi-Skilled & Group ‘C’ Vacancies –
Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has displayed 3650 vacant seats for Industrial Employees (Semi Skilled Workman) & Labour Group ‘C’ posts in different trades and various Ordnance Factories located across India. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the OFB official notification can submit their application by online submission from 5th June 2017 to 26th June 2017 with the help of details mentioned below-
OFB Jobs Opening Details:
Total Vacancies: 3650
Name of the Posts: Industrial Employees (Semi Skilled) & Labour Group ‘C’
Name of the State & Factory:
A. Bihar: 62
1. Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN): 62
2. Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC): 50
C. Maharashtra: 976
Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK): 311
4. High Explosive Factory (HEF): 84
5. Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ): 219
6. Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA): 90
7. Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH): 181
8. Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH): 91
D. Madhya Pradesh: 824
9. Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF): 215
10. Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF): 176
11. Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT): 50
12. Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK): 129
13. Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT): 24
E. Orissa: 465
14. Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL): 465
F. Tamil Nadu: 306
15. Engine Factory Avadi (EFA): 09
16. Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP): 05
17. Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF): 292
G. Telangana: 133
18. Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK): 133
H. Uttarakhand: 298
19. Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN): 138
20. Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF): 160
I. Uttar Pradesh: 871
21. Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK): 179
22. Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC): 499
23. Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM): 193
J. West Bengal: 125
24. Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF): 125
For post Semi Skilled Workman candidates must have passed Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC)/ National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
For post Labour candidates must have passed Matriculation.
Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 32 years (Minimum Age 18 years for all categories) as on the closing date of online applications.
-Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules & Other relaxation details refer the notification.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on candidates performance in Written examination, Trade Test (Practical) & Document Verification.
Cost of Application:
Candidates have to pay application fee which is Rs.50/- as application fees will be directed to the payment gateway and may pay by cash in any branch of SBI through the SBI challan which can be generated and downloaded from the website. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen (eligible for reservation) / Physically Handicapped / Women/ Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories only are exempted from payment of fee.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ofb.gov.in (or just click link given below).
Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Apply Online: 05/06/2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 26/06/2017.
OFB Job Notification Corrigendum