Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 NPTI Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for Jobs in National Power Training Institute @ www.npti.gov.in.
- 2 NPTI Recruitment 2020 Apply for Director Job Vacancy
- 2.1 NPTI Director Jobs Opening 2020 Details:
- 2.2 NPTI Director Vacancy 2020 Post Details:
- 2.3 NPTI Director Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale Details:
- 2.4 NPTI Director Recruitment 2020 Eligibility:
- 2.5 NPTI Director Recruitment 2020 Required Age:
- 2.6 NPTI Director Recruitment 2020 Mode of Selection:
- 2.7 How to Applying for NPTI Director Recruitment 2020:
- 2.8 Notification For NPTI Director Recruitment 2020:
- 3 NPTI Recruitment 2019-20 for Senior Assistant Vacancies: Apply Online
- 4 NPTI Recruitment at npti.gov.in apply online for Junior Accounts Officer and Junior Accountant
- 5 NPTI Recruitment 2019 Walk in for Engineering Graduates Job Vacancies
- 5.1 National Power Training Institute Engineering Graduates Job Qualification
- 5.2 National Power Training Institute Engineering Graduates Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- 5.3 NPTI Engineering Graduates Recruitment 2019 How to Apply
- 5.4 National Power Training Institute Engineering Graduates Jobs Applying Dates
NPTI Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for Jobs in National Power Training Institute @ www.npti.gov.in.
Visit here for the Latest and Upcoming Govt Job Notifications for Indian Government.
NPTI Recruitment 2020 Apply for Director Job Vacancy
NPTI Recruitment 2020 → Apply for Director Vacancies: National Power Training Institute (NPTI), An Autonomous Registered Society under Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, New Delhi has displayed 01 vacant seats for Director Vacancies on deputation basis. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the NPTI official notification can send their application on or before 08/11/2020 with the help of details mentioned below-
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original NPTI job notification before applying for the desired post.
-Subscribe our Central govt job portal for NPTI central govt job 2020 or sarkari naukri in All India.
|Organization Name||National Power Training Institute (NPTI)|
|Name of the Posts||Director|
|Job Type||All India Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
NPTI Director Vacancy 2020 Post Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Director||Rs. 67,000 – Rs. 79,000/-Per Month
NPTI Director Recruitment 2020 Eligibility:
|Name of Post:||Eligibility:|
I) have at least 17 (seventeen) years experience and have shown capacity in :
i) design, construction, operation and maintenance of generating stations;
ii) transmission and supply of electricity;
iii) applied research in the field of electricity;
iv) applied economics; or
v) industrial, commercial and financial matters and;
II) have held
a) the post of Chief Engineer or equivalent or a higher grade on a regular basis for a period of at least three years under the Central Govt. or a State Govt. OR
b) any post equivalent to that of a post mentioned in clause (a) above for a period of at least three years under a State Electricity Board or a Semi Govt. Organization or a Public Sector Undertaking or a University or an Indian Institute of Technology.
|Name of the Post:||Age:|
|Director||The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.|
|Candidates selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.|
|1. Applications complete in all respects in the prescribed format should reach The Under Secretary, T&R Section, Ministry of Power, ‘F’ Wing, 2nd Floor, Gate No. 2, Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi-110011 within 8 weeks from date of publication of advertisements in Employment News. Candidates working in Central/State Governments/Electricity Boards/ Universities/Public Sector Enterprises/Statutory /Semi-Govt. or Autonomous Organisations etc. should forward their applications through proper channel with Part (B) of the format duly completed. Advance copies shall not be entertained.2. Incomplete applications or the ones received after the prescribed date shall not be considered. For more comprehensive details and the format of application, please visit the website of Ministry of Power (http://powermin.nic.in) or NPTI (http://www.npti.gov.in) or DOP&T (http://www.dopt.gov.in).|
|Name of the Post:||Director|
|Last Date for Applying:||08/11/2020|
|Job Notification:||NPTI Director Job Notification|
NPTI Recruitment 2019-20 for Senior Assistant Vacancies: Apply Online
(i). Degree or equivalent.
ii). 5 years experience of working as Lower Division Clerk in Central/State Government Departments/ Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings.
iii). Adequate knowledge of Rules and Regulations of Central Government.
Apply Online at npti.gov.in for Latest Job Vacancies in National Power Training Institute: NPTI Notification
|Name of the Post:||Senior Assistant(02)|
|Walk-in Date & Time:||31/01/2020|
|NPTI Faridabad Jobs Notification:||NPTI Faridabad Recruitment Notification|
NPTI Recruitment at npti.gov.in apply online for Junior Accounts Officer and Junior Accountant
- Junior Accounts Officer(02), and
- Junior Accountant(02)
- Commerce Graduate from the recognized University with the qualification of intermediate level of ICWA or Institution of Chartered Accountants with three years experience in commercial accounting OR Commerce Graduate from a recognized University with 5 years service as Senior Accountant in the grade pay of Rs.4200/Level-6
- Commerce Graduate from the recognized University with 5 (Five) years experience in compilation of accounts and preparation of bills in Central / State Government Departments / Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector Undertakings
|Job Positions:||Junior Accounts Officer and Junior Accountant|
|NPTI Job Notification:||NPTI Recruitment Notification|
|Last date to Apply Online||31 January 2020|
|Apply Online Link:||NPTI Recruitment Apply Online at npti.gov.in|
NPTI Recruitment 2019 Walk in for Engineering Graduates Job Vacancies
NPTI Recruitment 2019 National Power Training Institute job notification to fill in 15 vacant positions. Walk in National Power Training Institute for Engineering Graduates Post will be conducted on 01 Nov 2019 10:00 AM. These National Power Training Institute vacancies are in NPTI, Odisha on Contract Basis.. Eligible candidates having B.Tech qualification can attend the walk-in-interview for NPTI Jobs 2019.
National Power Training Institute Engineering Graduates Job Qualification
Fresh BE/ B.Tech (EE/EEE) Engineering Graduates.
National Power Training Institute Engineering Graduates Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
The selection will be on the basis of Walkin Interview.
NPTI Engineering Graduates Recruitment 2019 How to Apply
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with bio data and self-attested copies of all documents, passport size photograph and original documents for verification. The walk-in interview will be held at the following venue & date:-
Candidates should send their Biodata in advance in prescribed format through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25.10.2019.
|Venue||OHPC Training Centre, Info City Road, Patia (Near CIPET), Bhubaneswar-751024|
|Walk-in Date & Time||31 Oct & 01 Nov 2019 10:00 AM|
National Power Training Institute Engineering Graduates Jobs Applying Dates
|Notification Date||18 Oct 2019|
|Last Date (Via Email)||25 Oct 2019|
|Walk-in Date & Time||31 Oct & 01 Nov 2019 10:00 AM|