Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Apply for Trade Apprentice Job Vacancies
- 1.1 NPCIL Trade Apprentice Job Opening 2020
- 1.2 Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2020
- 1.3 Qualification for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2020
- 1.4 Age Limit NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- 1.5 Selection Process for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020
- 1.6 How to Apply for NPCIL Vacancy 2020
- 1.7 NPCIL Jobs Notification & Application form
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 for PSU Govt Jobs. Get Latest Jobs Notification for Career and Vacancies for Trade Apprentice posts. Find Upcoming Trade Apprentice Jobs in NPCIL Recruitment. Find Employment Job Alert for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment, Central government. Get Career News for Trade Apprentice Jobs in NPCIL Recruitment 2020-21.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Apply for Trade Apprentice Job Vacancies
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020- NPCIL Trade Apprentice recently publish a new job notification for Trade Apprentice posts in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL), Tirukalukundram, Tamil Nadu. Candidates who have required eligibility for Trade Apprentice Post can apply for this post on or before last date 11/01/2021. The qualification for this recruitment is 08th, 10th, 12th with ITI.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Job Opening 2020
Organization Name→ Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd
Name of Post → Trade Apprentice
Number of Vacancies → 65
Job Location → Tirukalukundram
Job Type → Central Govt Jobs
Pay Scale → 10000 Per Month Approximately
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2020
|Name of Trade||Nos. of Seats|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||8|
Qualification for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2020
Age Limit NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Candidate age for NPCIL Recruitment 2020 is Not less than 16 years.
Maximum age limit is 24 years for General Candidates and EWS Candidates.
Age relaxation for Reserved category:-
(i) SC – Relaxation upto 5 years
(ii) OBC (NCL) – Relaxation upto 3 years
(iii) PWBD – Relaxation upto 10 year
Selection Process for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020
Candidates will be selected for NPCIL Recruitment 2020 on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI standard/ course and Trade competency..
How to Apply for NPCIL Vacancy 2020
Candidates should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably typewritten on A4 size paper. The outer cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICE against Notice No. 02/MAPS/HRM/TA-XV/2020”
Candidates should submit self-attested photocopies of the following certificates/ documents along with their application:
1. Educational qualification (8th, 10th, 12th Mark Sheet as may be applicable)
2. ITI Certificate and Mark Sheet
3. Other qualification / Experience Certificates
4. Conduct Certificate from TWO Gazetted Officers or from concerned Institution
5. Community certificates of those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (NCL
6. PWD Certificate (if applicable)
7. EWS Certificate (if applicable).
8. Certificate of Identity (only for Transgender candidates) issued by Competent Authority
9. Aadhaar Card
10. Employment Exchange Registration Card
11. Recent passport size photograph
The duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided along with all supporting documents may be sent to the following address:
Dy. Manager (HRM), HRM Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam-603 102, Chengalpattu District, Tamilnadu.
Last date for submission of the application form 11 Jan 2020.
NPCIL Jobs Notification & Application form
Last Date – 11 Jan 2020