Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 NFL Recruitment 2020 Apply for Accounts Assistant Job Vacancies
- 1.1 NFL Accounts Assistant Job Opening 2020
- 1.2 Qualification for NFL Accounts Assistant Vacancies 2020
- 1.3 Age Limit NFL Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2020
- 1.4 Application Cost for NFL Accounts Assistant Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Selection Process
- 1.6 How to Apply for NFL Vacancy 2020
- 1.7 NFL Jobs Notification & Application form
NFL Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2020 for PSU Govt Jobs. Get Latest Jobs Notification for Career and Vacancies for Accounts Assistant posts. Find Upcoming Accounts Assistant Jobs in NFL Recruitment. Find Employment Job Alert for NFL Accounts Assistant Recruitment, Central government. Get Career News for Accounts Assistant Jobs in NFL Recruitment 2020-21.
NFL Recruitment 2020 Apply for Accounts Assistant Job Vacancies
NFL Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2020- NFL Accounts Assistant recently publish a new job notification for Accounts Assistant posts. Candidates who have required eligibility for Accounts Assistant Post can apply for this post on or before last date 22 Jan 2021 qualification for this recruitment is B. Com with 50% marks in aggregate.
NFL Accounts Assistant Job Opening 2020
Organization Name→ National Fertilizers Limited
Name of Post → Accounts Assistant
Number of Vacancies → 13
Job Location → Noida U.P.
Job Type → Central Govt Jobs
Pay Scale → Rs.23000-56500 PM
Qualification for NFL Accounts Assistant Vacancies 2020
Candidates have required B.Com with 50% marks in aggregate qualification for this NFL Recruitment 2020. for more details you can check the official notification.
Age Limit NFL Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2020
Candidate age for NFL Recruitment 2020 should Minimum – 18 years Maximum – 30 years. Age limit should applicable as per government rules for reserve categories.
Application Cost for NFL Accounts Assistant Job Vacancy
Candidates should pay NFL Accounts Assistant application fees for General/OBC Rs.200 Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft in favour of NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED payable at NEW DELHI
The selection will be on the basis of Exam and Interview.
- It should be noted that candidature of all the applicants would be provisional based on information furnished by candidate in his/her online application and applicant would be allowed to be appear in online examination on the presumption that they meet the eligibility criteria for the post which they have applied for.
- Their candidature would, however, be subject to meeting of advertised eligibility criteria and verification of certificates & testimonials etc. at the time of document verification, as & when called for.
- Candidates will be required to appear for computer based online objective type test, on the day, date, time & venue as mentioned in the Admit card, whichshall tentatively be issued well in time before the date of Online Exam.
- The candidates will be allowed to appear in Online Test only if they possess the valid Admit Card indicating roll number, name & address of the allocated test centre and guidelines for the online test. Admit Card in respect of such eligible & provisionally shortlisted candidates will be made available on the www.nationalfertilizers.com
- Careers Recruitment in NFL Recruitment of Accounts Assistant-2020and such candidates will also be intimated for the same through SMS on their mobile number & through email on their E-Mail ID as mentioned in their online application form. Candidates have to download their Admit Card from the website for appearing in online test.
- Admit Cards will not be sent by post. NFL will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of intimation sent electronically through SMS or e-mail, as the case may be or in activeness of e-mail account submitted by the candidate during online registration. No other communication will be sent to such candidates for this purpose. Hence, candidates are advised to regularly checking their e-mail account (including junk mailbox/spam folder) for any communication from NFL. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/any other information shall be of the candidate.
- The tentative centres for online exam shall be at Jammu/Kashmir, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneshwar, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Kochi, Amaravati, Guwahati and Lucknow.Candidates would be required to select two preferences of above-mentioned cities for giving their online examination. However, NFL will not be bounded to allocate centre in the preferred city(ies) as indicated by the candidates in their online application form. No request for change of examination centre will be entertained after final submission of online application form.
- NFL reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending upon the response of candidates in that area/centre and Candidates have to make their own arrangement for travelling, lodging and boarding for appearing in online test and no TA/DA will be paid in this regard.2.3.The online test for the above mentioned posts will be heldon the same day unless it is not possible to conduct the same due to any unforeseen or technical reasons.
- In case of any mishappening or delay or rescheduling the online test for either of the posts at any or all of the test centres, candidates would be communicated fresh date of online test and no queries will be entertained in this regard. In the event of rescheduling of test or change of any test centre due to unforeseen or technical reasons, candidates would have to make their own arrangement to attend the online test and NFL shall not be held liable for such delay/rescheduling of online test and no TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the online test on this account also.
- The online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related. Medium of Test will be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English. Duration of test will be 02 hours (120 minutes). The total number of questions will be 150, of one mark each, out of which 100 questions would be from mix of course curriculum of qualifying Course i.e.B.Com.and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness. There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
- The examination level of the domain subject will be of minimum prescribed educational qualification, as applicable for each post.2.5.The date of online test shall be communicated to the candidates through admit card to be downloaded from NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com.No request for change in examination date would be entertained.
- Mere issuance of Admit card shall not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage
How to Apply for NFL Vacancy 2020
Candidates can apply online with the help of direct link for NFL Recruitment in below.
NFL Jobs Notification & Application form
Last Date -22 Jan 2021