Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 NESAC Recruitment 2020 Research Scientist 12 Vacancies in Shillong, Meghalaya
- 1.1 NESAC Recruitment 2020 for Research Scientist Notification in East Khasi Hills
- 1.2 North Eastern Space Applications Center Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
- 1.3 North Eastern Space Applications Center Recruitment 2020 Selection Mode
- 1.4 How to Apply for NESAC Recruitment 2020
NESAC Recruitment 2020 Research Scientist 12 Vacancies in Shillong, Meghalaya. North Eastern Space Applications Center Jobs 2020. Latest Govt Jobs 2020 for North Eastern Space Applications Center Recruitment 2020. Visit here for ISRO Jobs Vacancy 2020
NESAC Recruitment 2020 Research Scientist 12 Vacancies in Shillong, Meghalaya
North Eastern Space Applications Center Recruitment 2020: Candidates apply through Recruitment 2020 Notification. Accordingly, interested and eligible candidates can apply for Research Scientist Vacancies 2020 on this page. Check below sections of this page to know information about NESAC Recruitment 2020, starting date, and last date of online application, eligibility criteria, age limit, and other important details for NESAC Jobs. Additionally, take a look at Official Website www.nesac.gov.in to know more about NESAC Latest Research Scientist Vacancy 2020. Read further to know more about NESAC 2020 Job Notification and Eligibility terms and conditions.
NESAC Recruitment 2020 for Research Scientist Notification in East Khasi Hills
|Name of Post||Research Scientist|
|Total Vacancy||12 Posts|
|Job Locations||East Khasi Hills|
|Experience||1 – 6 years|
North Eastern Space Applications Center Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
Essential Qualification: M.E/M.Tech with First Class in Electronics/Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & TeleCommunication/Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering/ Electronic Design & Technology from a AICTE recognized Engineering College/ Institute/University or equivalent.
North Eastern Space Applications Center Recruitment 2020 Selection Mode
On Base of Interview:
- The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible to be called for interview. A duly constituted Screening Committee shall screen the applications received for the posts based on the following: 80% weightage on marks obtained in the qualifying degree (Essential Qualification). 20% weightage on experience on the relevant field [full marks for relevant experience for 4 years or more, and proportionately for any period (only completed months) below four years].
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution. In case of grades/CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/Institution. If any University/Institution confirms that there is no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- In case candidate is claiming equivalent specialization, he/she has to obtain certificate from his/her institute/university stating that the specialization is equivalent to the one asked in the advertisement for the post applied for. Final decision on this will be taken by the Screening Committee. The screened-in/shortlisted candidates will be called for interview before the Selection Committee. Communication shall be sent only to the screened-in/shortlisted candidates. NESAC will not entertain any correspondence on the issue of short-listing of candidates. The call letters for the interview to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail. No communication shall be made to the candidates who are not shortlisted/Screened in.
How to Apply for NESAC Recruitment 2020
- The Candidates should fill application form On-line Application Forms is 23.03.2020 and closing time will be 16.00 Hrs. Candidates need to apply through online mode only.
- After registration take a print out of the application summary and the print-out is to be brought along with passport size photograph and documents supporting the data fuished in application at the time of Interview. Please note that site will not be open for printing after 16:00 hours of 06.04.2020. Registration Number should be recorded by the Candidate for all future correspondences with NESAC with regard to this advertisement.
|Name of the Post||Research Scientist|
|Apply Online||NESAC Jobs Online Application|