Employment Notification Highlights
National Commission for Scheduled Tribes Recruitment 2020 Apply for Senior Investigators Job Vacancy. NCST Jobs 2020. Latest Govt Jobs 2020 for NCST Recruitment 2020.
National Commission for Scheduled Tribes Recruitment 2020 notification has been released for Senior Investigators job Vacancy. Candidates who have Master degree qualified and searching for NCST Jobs 2020 can apply for these NCST Recruitment 2020 on before 06th April 2020.
NCST Recruitment 2020 for Senior Investigators Job Vacancy
National Commission for Scheduled Tribes Recruitment 2020 Apply for Senior Investigators Job Vacancy:- National Commission for Scheduled Tribes has released the recruitment for the post of senior investigator in short term contract. Candidate have a Master degree of a recognized University or Institution in social work or Economics in anthropology or social anthropology or Applied anthropology or psychology or geography or mathematics and one year experience of conducting survey or research in the field of social welfare analysis of data and preparation of the reports. Candidates can apply on before 06/04/2020.
National Commission for Scheduled Tribes Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Department||National Commission for Scheduled Tribes|
|Name of the Post||Senior investigator|
|Qualification||Officers under the Central Government or State Government or Union Territory or
Universities or recognized research institutions or public sector undertakings
National Commission for Scheduled Tribes Jobs 2020 Qualification
Officers under the Central Government or State Government or Union Territory or Universities or recognized research institutions or public sector undertakings or autonomous or statutory organization: –
- holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in level 6 in the pay matrix (Rs.35400 – 112400/-) in the parent cadre or department; and (b) Possessing the educational qualification having Master’s Degree of a recognized University or Institution in Social Work or Sociology or Economics or Anthropology or Social Anthropology or Applied Anthropology or Statistics or Psychology or Geography or Mathematics (with Statistics).
- One-year experience of conducting survey or research in the field of Social Welfare including analysis of data and preparation of the reports.
How to Apply NCST Recruitment 2020
Applicant can send their filled application form to the following address with all documents:-
6th floor, B Wing, Loknayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003
Proforma for Application for the Post of (Sr. Investigator)
- Name and address in Block capitals:
- Date of Birth (In Christian era):
- Date of retirement under Central Govt./State Govt. under the rule applicable to the candidate:
- Education & Other Qualifications possessed by the candidate (relevant to essential qualification prescribed for the post):
- Are you holding an analogous post on regular basis: Yes/No
- Present Pay and Scale of Pay.
- Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above you meet
the requirements of the post: Yes /No
- Details of Service (Enclose a separate sheet, duly authenticated by your signature, if any space below insufficient):
|Last Date of Application form||06/04/2020|
|Notification||Download NCST Vacancy 2020 Notification & Application Form|