Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 Nagaland University Employment News and Notification: Get Free Job Alerts for Recruitment in Nagaland University
- 2 Nagaland University Recruitment 2021 Apply for Junior Research Fellow Job Vacancies in Nagaland University
- 2.1 Nagaland University Junior Research Fellow Job Opening 2021
- 2.2 Qualification for Nagaland University Vacancies 2021
- 2.3 Age Limit: Nagaland University Lumami Recruitment 2021 for Junior Research Fellow Job Vacancies
- 2.4 Application Cost for Nagaland University Job Vacancy 2021 Junior Research Fellow Job Vacancies
- 2.5 Nagaland University Recruitment 2021 Mode of Selection :
- 2.6 Nagaland University Junior Research Fellow Application Form Process:-
- 2.7 Nagaland University Jobs Notification & Application form for Junior Research Fellow Job Vacancies
- 3 Nagaland University Recruitment 2021 Apply for Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs Vacancies
- 3.1 Nagaland University Jobs Opening Detail for Teaching Non TeachingVacancy 2021
- 3.2 Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancy Details – Nagaland University Recruitment 2021
- 3.3 Teaching and Non-Teaching Department/ Centre of Post
- 3.4 Teaching and Non-Teaching Pay Scale – Nagaland University Recruitment 2021
- 3.5 Teaching and Non-Teaching Qualification – Nagaland University Recruitment 2021
- 3.6 Teaching and Non-Teaching Application Fee – Nagaland University Recruitment 2021
- 3.7 Age Limit – Nagaland University Teaching and Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021
- 3.8 How to Apply – Nagaland University Recruitment 2021
- 3.9 Jobs Notification & Application form for Nagaland University Recruitment 2021
Nagaland University Employment News and Notification: Get Free Job Alerts for Recruitment in Nagaland University
Online application, written exam, and personal interview.
Permanent/Regular, Contract basis or ContNagaland Universitytual, Part time and full time.
Staff related positions, helper posts.
Nagaland University Recruitment 2021 Apply for Junior Research Fellow Job Vacancies in Nagaland University
Nagaland University Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 01 Posts of Junior Research Fellow Jobs @ www.nagalanduniversity.ac.in: Those who are waiting for an opportunity to work in Nagaland University (Nagaland University) can make use of this chance, The officials of Nagaland University has released a Nagaland University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 Notification, they are accepting applications for the posts of Junior Research Fellow Posts on Regular basis. According to this Nagaland University notification 2021 current vacancies in Nagaland University is total 01 posts. The candidates who are looking forward to work in Nagaland University can start applying for these Junior Research Fellow posts.
The last date for submitting the Nagaland University Recruitment 2021 Application Form for Assistant it is 06-05-2021. From the help of this article candidates can check information on Nagaland University Recruitment 2021 Salary given by department, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria. All these details have been provided in the below sections. And at last of this post a direct link has been provided to download the Notification and Submit the Application Form provided in the end of this article.
Nagaland University Junior Research Fellow Job Opening 2021
You can check in the below table the brief details of Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 in the Nagaland University.
Organization Name→ Nagaland University
Name of Post → Junior Research Fellow
Number of Vacancies → 01
Job Location → Lumami
Job Type → Central Govt Jobs
Pay Scale → Rs.28,160/- per month
Qualification for Nagaland University Vacancies 2021
The details of education background or qualification and required Experienced for the post of Junior Research Fellow in Nagaland University given in the below.
- Candidates have required M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Biochemistry qualification for this Nagaland University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021. for more details you can check the official notification.
Age Limit: Nagaland University Lumami Recruitment 2021 for Junior Research Fellow Job Vacancies
The required minimum and maximum age criteria for the Nagaland University Lumami Junior Research Fellow Job vacancies applicable as per below details.
- Visit Notification
Application Cost for Nagaland University Job Vacancy 2021 Junior Research Fellow Job Vacancies
Candidates should pay Nagaland University Junior Research Fellow application fees with the help of below details.
- No Fees Applicable
Nagaland University Recruitment 2021 Mode of Selection :
Candidates selection for this new Junior Research Fellow Recruitment in the Nagaland University will be base on Interview.
Nagaland University Junior Research Fellow Application Form Process:-
- Candidates should be download the official Nagaland University Junior Research Fellow notification and application form PDF given in the below table.
- Read all impotent details in the Nagaland University notification.
- Fill the Junior Research Fellow Application form and attach your document and photograph with application form.
Candidates can send this Junior Research Fellow Recruitment Application form on the below Venue:
Address/Venue:- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nagaland University Jobs Notification & Application form for Junior Research Fellow Job Vacancies
|Last Date –||06-05-2021|
|Nagaland University Jobs Notification||Download Nagaland University Jobs Notification|
If the Nagaland University will be make change any kind of Nagaland University vacancies 2021, then we will update on this page. So you need to watch regularly this page. We will update this page time to time., when new Recruitment notification will be publish by Nagaland University.
Nagaland University Recruitment 2021 Apply for Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs Vacancies
Nagaland University Vacancy 2021 : Department of Science and Technology (DST), Nagaland University, Nagaland, Assam has 74 displayed vacant seats for Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancy on Temporary basis. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Nagaland University official notification can submit their application on or before 20 Nov 2020 with the help of details mentioned below-
|Organization Name||Nagaland University|
|Name of the Posts||Teaching and Non-Teaching|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Lumami, Nagaland|
Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancy Details – Nagaland University Recruitment 2021
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Director, College Development Council||1-UR|
|Assistant Director of Sports||1-UR
|Professor||2 (1-PWD,1-ST )|
|Professor||2 (1-UR, 1-SC)|
|Professor||2 (1-PWD, 1-UR)|
|Associate Professor||2 (1-UR, -1SC)|
|Associate Professor||2 (1-UR, -1SC)|
|Associate Professor||2 (UR)|
|Associate Professor||2 [1-UR, PWD (OH)]|
|Associate Professor||1- SC|
|Associate Professor||2 (1-SC, 1-UR)|
|Assistant Professor||2 (1-UR, 1-SC)|
|Assistant Professor||1 – SC-PWD (OH)|
Teaching and Non-Teaching Department/ Centre of Post
|Name of Post||Department/ Centre|
|Director, College Development Council||–|
|Assistant Director of Sports||–|
|Professor||History and Archaeology|
|Professor||Genetics and Plant Breeding|
|Professor||Agri. Chemistry and Soil Science|
|Professor||Rural Development & Planning|
|Professor||Soil & Water Conservation|
|Professor||Livestock Production & Management|
|Professor||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Professor||Computer Science & Engineering|
|Professor||Agricultural Engineering & Technology|
|Associate Professor||Agricultural Extension|
|Associate Professor||Genetics and Plant Breeding|
|Associate Professor||Agricultural Chemistry & Soil Science|
|Associate Professor||Plant Pathology|
|Associate Professor||Agricultural Engineering|
|Associate Professor||Forest Sciences|
|Associate Professor||Environmental Sciences|
|Associate Professor||Political Sciences|
|Associate Professor||Rural Development & Planning|
|Associate Professor||Teacher Education|
|Assistant Professor||Political Science|
|Assistant Professor||Agricultural Economics|
|Assistant Professor||Teacher Education|
|Assistant Professor||Rural Development & Planning|
|Assistant Professor||Centre for South-East Asian Studies|
|Assistant Professor||Plant Pathology|
Teaching and Non-Teaching Pay Scale – Nagaland University Recruitment 2021
|S.No.||Name of Post||Pay Scale (7th CPC)|
|1. (i)||Director, College Development Council||Level-14|
|1. (ii)||Assistant Director of Sports||Academic Level-10|
|2. (i)||Professor||Academic Level-14|
|2. (ii)||Associate Professor||Academic Level-13A|
|2. (iii)||Assistant Professor||Academic Level-10|
Teaching and Non-Teaching Qualification – Nagaland University Recruitment 2021
1. For the post of Director, College Development Council:
i) A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale.
ii) At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000/-(pre-revised) and above or with 8 years of service as Associate Professor in the AGP of Rs.9000/-(pre-revised) along with experience in educational administration.
Comparable experience in research establishment and I or other institutions of higher education.
15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
2. For the post of Assistant Professor in the Centre for Southeast Asian Studies: Minimum Qualification is M.A. with NET/ Ph.D. in Political Science/ International Studies and Research work/ Publications in South East Asia.
Teaching and Non-Teaching Application Fee – Nagaland University Recruitment 2021
|SC/ ST/ EWS||Rs.500/-|
Application fee (excluding bank charges) must be deposited to Nagaland University Account No. 33797581389, State Bank of India, Lummi Branch (IF SC No. SBIN0013380). Counterfoil issued by the Bank/ University Challan shall be attached to the application as proof of payment of fees.
Application fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. However, the candidates from the PWD category are exempted from payment of the application fee.
Age Limit – Nagaland University Teaching and Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021
Candidates age should be less then 62 years
How to Apply – Nagaland University Recruitment 2021
Application along with the relevant enclosures can sent in the prescribed proforma to the “Recruitment Cell (Establishment Section-II), Nagaland University, Headquarters: Lumami, P .O: Lumami, P in-798627 District: Zunheboto, Nagaland”
SUPERSCRIBING “Application for the post of ……………………………………………… ”
Duly filled scanned copy of the application form may also be sent as advance copy on or before 20th November 2020 through e-mail: nurect2021@gmail. com.
The last date of receipt of hard copy of applications complete in all respect through the post/ hand post is 07th December 2020.