Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 MMTC Limited Recruitment 2020 Executive Assistant Vacancies
- 1.1 MMTC Limited Recruitment 2019 Qualification
- 1.2 MMTC Limited Recruitment 2019 Remuneration
- 1.3 MMTC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- 1.4 MMTC Recruitment 2019 How to Apply
- 1.5 MMTC Limited Recruitment 2019 Applying Dates
- 1.6 MMTC Limited Jobs Opening Details:
- 1.7 Essential Qualification:
- 1.8 Required Age:
- 1.9 Mode of Selection:
- 1.10 Cost of Application:
- 1.11 Way of Applying:
- 1.12 Last Date for Receipt of Application: 24/08/2018.
Metals & Minerals Trading Corporation Limited MMTC Limited Recruitment 2020 Executive Assistant Vacancies. Check Latest 2020 Govt Employment Jobs Notification through MMTC Ltd. Latest Central Govt Jobs in India.
MMTC Limited Recruitment 2020 Executive Assistant Vacancies
MMTC Limited Recruitment 2019 → Executive Assistant Vacancies:– Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC) Ltd has displayed 01 vacant seats for Executive Assistant vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the MMTC official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before last date 31st October 2019 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original MMTC Limited job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Indian Job portal for govt jobs 2019 or sarkari naukri in India.
MMTC Limited Recruitment 2019 Qualification
1. He/ she should be a Retired Employee of Central Government/State Govt/PSU at the level of DGM pay scale in MMTC and/or its equivalent in CDA pay scales having considerable experience of functioning of Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ state or central PSU etc.
2. He/she should have effective communication and interpersonal skills with a strong flair for in-depth examination of relating relevant policy matters of MMTC in the relevant areas of Trade / Service matters; Administration / finance / and any other requisite field.
MMTC Limited Recruitment 2019 Remuneration
MMTC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
MMTC Recruitment 2019 How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) at Annexure-I with these terms of reference on or before 31 Oct 2019 along with all supporting documents in a sealed cover to reach the following address by courier service or by Speed post.
Applications forwarded to :
General Manager(HR), MMTC Ltd., Core-1, SCOPE Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110 003.
MMTC Limited Recruitment 2019 Applying Dates
|Notification Date||17 Oct 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||31 Oct 2019|
MMTC Limited Recruitment 2019 → Deputy Manager Vacancies:– Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC) Ltd has displayed 26 vacant seats for Deputy Manager vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the MMTC official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before last date 24th August 2018 with the help of details given below-
MMTC Limited Jobs Opening Details:
|Organization Name||MMTC Limited|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Manager|
|Job Type||All India Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
Name of the Posts:
1. Marketing: 10
2. Finance & Accounts:10
3. Law: 03
4. Rajbhasha: 03
For Post 1 candidates should have acquired Bachelors Degree in any discipline and 2 (Two) years full-time regular PG Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ MMS in Business Administration/ Management/ Marketing/ International Business.
For Post 2 candidates should have acquired Bachelors Degree in any discipline and Chartered Accountant (CA) or Cost & Management Accountant (CMA) (erstwhile ICWA).
For Post 3 candidates should have acquired Bachelors Degree in Law (3 years regular course after graduation or 5 years integrated regular course after [10+2]).
For Post 4 candidates should have acquired Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the main subjects in Graduation or Post Graduation in English with Hindi as one of the main subjects in Graduation.
Candidates age limit should be less than 30 years.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be made based on their performance in written test and/ or group discussion (GD), followed by personal interview.
Cost of Application:
Candidates have to pay application fee which is Rs. 500/- Pay Examination fee through Demand Draft / Banker‟s cheque drawn in favour of
“MMTC Limited” payable at New Delhi.
Way of Applying:
Desirous & Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with one copy of all relevant qualification & experience certificates, PWD certificate and an envelope super scribing “Advertisement Ref. No. & Post applied for” send by post or courier to the following address:
Chief General Manager (Personnel)
MMTC Limited Core-1, SCOPE Complex 7
Institutional Area, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003