Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 MEA Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for Job Openings in Ministry of External Affairs, Guwahati, Kolkata, Srinagar at www.mea.gov.in
- 2 MEA Recruitment 2022 Apply for Assistant Passport Officer Job Vacancies in Ministry of External Affairs
- 2.1 MEA Assistant Passport Officer Job Opening 2022
- 2.2 Qualification for MEA Vacancies 2022
- 2.3 Age Limit: MEA Guwahati, Kolkata, Srinagar Recruitment 2022for Assistant Passport Officer Job Vacancies
- 2.4 Application Cost for Ministry of External Affairs Job Vacancy 2022 Assistant Passport Officer Job Vacancies
- 2.5 MEA Recruitment 2022 Mode of Selection :
- 2.6 MEA Assistant Passport Officer Offline Application Form Process:-
- 2.7 MEA Jobs Notification & Application form for Assistant Passport Officer Job Vacancies
- 3 MEA Recruitment 2021 for Deputy Secretary/ Director Vacancy
- 3.1 Ministry of External Affairs Jobs Opening 2021 Details: for Deputy Secretary/ Director
- 3.2 MEA Vacancy 2021 Details: for Deputy Secretary/ Director
- 3.3 MEA Recruitment Essential Qualification:
- 3.4 Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) Recruitment Mode of Selection:
MEA Recruitment 2022: Read Employment News for Current Jobs Vacancy in Ministry of External Affairs, . Get Latest Jobs Notification for MEA Career Vacancies 2022. Find Upcoming Jobs in MEA Recruitment 2022. Find Employment Job Alert for Ministry of External Affairs, Central government. Get Career News for MEA Recruitment Vacancy 2022-23 at www.mea.gov.in.
MEA Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for Job Openings in Ministry of External Affairs, Guwahati, Kolkata, Srinagar at www.mea.gov.in
The Notification is being published for the candidates who are awaiting to Apply Online for State and central Government Jobs. You can get here direct official notification and PDF links for applying for the Job Vacancies for Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment. Apart from the Guwahati, Kolkata, Srinagar Sarkari Naukri recruitment in Ministry of External Affairs, you can get here official Notification updates for other government Departments in Central Government for the year 2022-23.
Apply here at www.20govt.com website for Careers and Jobs in Ministry of External Affairs from their official portal @www.mea.gov.in. Apply for Central Government Jobs for 10th, 12th pass, Graduate/Graduation, Diploma/Degree holders, B.E/B.tech/M.Tech, MCA, MBBS, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Com, M.Com, Post Graduation (PG), and PhD Degree holders.
Visit here for the Latest and Upcoming Govt Job Notifications for Guwahati, Kolkata, Srinagar and All State for various job profiles on regular basis as well as contractual basis. We publish jobs (regular and urgent basis) for teaching and non-teaching, technical and non-technical, and medical and non-medical vacancies. Visit here for getting the Upcoming Sarkari Naukri Notifications for Latest Jobs in Central Government.
MEA Recruitment 2022 Apply for Assistant Passport Officer Job Vacancies in Ministry of External Affairs
MEA Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 01 Posts of Assistant Passport Officer Jobs @ www.mea.gov.in: Those who are waiting for an opportunity to work in Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) can make use of this chance, The officials of MEA has released a MEA Assistant Passport Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification, they are accepting applications for the posts of Assistant Passport Officer Posts on Contract basis. According to this MEA notification 2022 current vacancies in Ministry of External Affairs is total 01 posts. The candidates who are looking forward to work in Ministry of External Affairs can start applying for these Assistant Passport Officer posts.
The last date for submitting the MEA Recruitment 2022 Application Form for Assistant Passport Officer it is 10-Jan-2022. From the help of this article candidates can check information on MEA Recruitment 2022 Salary given by department, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria. All these details have been provided in the below sections. And at last of this post a direct link has been provided to download the Notification and Submit the Application Form provided in the end of this article.
MEA Assistant Passport Officer Job Opening 2022
You can check in the below table the brief details of Assistant Passport Officer Recruitment 2022 in the Ministry of External Affairs.
Organization Name – Ministry of External Affairs
Number of Vacancies – 01
Job Location – Guwahati, Kolkata, Srinagar
Job Type – Central Govt Jobs
Pay Scale – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Per Month
Qualification for MEA Vacancies 2022
The details of education background or qualification and required Experienced for the post of Assistant Passport Officer in Ministry of External Affairs given in the below.
- Candidates have required Degree qualification for this MEA Assistant Passport Officer Recruitment 2022. for more details you can check the official notification.
- Candidate Should have 3 Years Experience in Passport or Consular or Emigration or Administration or Finance or Accounts or Vigilance work, in a central or State Government Office.
Age Limit: MEA Guwahati, Kolkata, Srinagar Recruitment 2022for Assistant Passport Officer Job Vacancies
The required minimum and maximum age criteria for the MEA Guwahati, Kolkata, Srinagar Assistant Passport Officer Job vacancies applicable as per below details.
- Candidate age for MEA Assistant Passport Officer Recruitment 2022 should 56 year old.
- Age limit relaxation should be applicable as per government rules for reserve categories.
Application Cost for Ministry of External Affairs Job Vacancy 2022 Assistant Passport Officer Job Vacancies
Candidates should pay MEA Assistant Passport Officer application fees with the help of below details.
- No Fees Applicable
MEA Recruitment 2022 Mode of Selection :
Candidates selection for this new Assistant Passport Officer Recruitment in the Ministry of External Affairs will be base on Interview.
MEA Assistant Passport Officer Offline Application Form Process:-
- Candidates should be download the official MEA Assistant Passport Officer notification and application form PDF given in the below table.
- Read all impotent details in the Ministry of External Affairs notification.
- Fill the Assistant Passport Officer Application form and attach your document and photograph with application form.
Candidates can send this Assistant Passport Officer Recruitment Application form on the below Venue:
Address/Venue:- Deputy Passport Officer (PSP – Admn & Cadre)
MEA Jobs Notification & Application form for Assistant Passport Officer Job Vacancies
|Last Date –||10-Jan-2022|
|MEA Jobs Notification||Download MEA Jobs Notification|
If the Ministry of External Affairs will be make change any kind of MEA vacancies 2022, then we will update on this page. So you need to watch regularly this page. We will update this page time to time., when new Recruitment notification will be publish by Ministry of External Affairs.
MEA Recruitment 2021 for Deputy Secretary/ Director Vacancy
Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) Recruitment 2021 → Apply for Deputy Secretary/ Director Vacancies: Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) has displayed 01 vacant seats for Deputy Secretary/ Director post. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the MEA official notification can submit their application in prescribed format on or before last date 13/11/2020 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original MEA job notification before applying for the desired post.
-Subscribe our All India job portal for govt jobs 2021 or sarkari naukri in All India.
Ministry of External Affairs Jobs Opening 2021 Details: for Deputy Secretary/ Director
|Organization Name||Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)|
|Name of the Posts
||Deputy Secretary/ Director|
||Admissible as per guidelines of Department of Personnel and Training’s 0.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17 June 2010 amended from time to time
||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|Name of the Post:||No of the Posts:|
|Deputy Secretary/ Director||01|
|Name of the Post:||Qualification:|
|Deputy Secretary/ Director||Candidates should have Officers working in Central Government Offices holding analogous posts in Level 12 or Level 13 of the Pay Matrix on regular basis.
a) At least three years’ experience in areas related to project execution, tendering and concerned works, or in handling overseas projects.
b) Familiarity with General Financial Rules and Government procurement rules and guidelines.
c) Familiarity with Information Technology applications and tools.
d) Experience of handling infrastructure and capacity building projects overseas and with engineering degree.
|Candidates will be called for an interview in the Ministry, details of which will be conveyed in due course.|
|Interested applicants should be sent through the proper channel in the prescribed Pro-forma to Joint Secretary (Administration), Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 149 C, South Block, New Delhi.
The duly completed application should be sent along with:
a) Up-to-date copies of ACRs/ APARs for the last five years duly attested on each page by a Group A Officer
b) Cadre clearance
c) Vigilance Clearance
d) Details of minor/ major penalty imposed on the officer by the Competent Authority for the last 10 years, if any.
e) Statement of Bio-data in the prescribed Pro-forma (as per Annexure) in duplicate copy signed by the volunteering officer and forwarded through proper channel.
Last date for submission of the application form 13 Nov 2020
|Name of the Post:||Deputy Secretary/ Director|
|Last date of Receipt Application:||13 Nov 2020|
|Job Notification & Application Form:||Notification & Application Form for MEA Recruitment|