Employment Notification Highlights
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Recruitment 2022 Apply For Research Officer Job Vacancies. Latest 2022 Govt Employment Jobs Notification Through Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) New Delhi.
Who can Apply ?
Eligible Candidate who have M.A Qualification Can send thier Application on or before 14th Apr 2022 for Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Research Officer Jobs.
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2022 for Research Officer Vacancies:-
Apply for Research Officer Vacancies – Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) New Delhi has displayed 01 vacanct post of Research Officer on Deputation Basis. Desirous candidates satisfying the required eligibility mentioned in the MHA official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read MHA original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Delhi job portal for govt jobs 2022 or sarkari naukri in Delhi.
MHA Research Officer Job Opening 2022 Detail
|Organization Name||Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi|
|Name of the Post||Research Officer|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400/-Per Month|
|Job Type||All India Govt Jobs|
Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi
|Work Experience||Visit notification|
|Name of the Post:||No of the Posts:|
|Name of the Post:||Qualification:|
|Research Officer||1. Qualification: (i) Masters Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at degree level;
(ii) Masters Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level.
2. Desirable: One years experience in Official Language Act, 1963 (19 of 1963) or policy
|Selection will be based on By Deputation/ Promotion|
|1. It is requested that wide publicity may be given to the vacancy circular amongst staff under your administrative control and applications, in duplicate, in the enclosed proforma (Annexure-II) along with cadre clearance and attested copies of complete and up-to-date ACRs of last five years (with rubber stamp on each page) of the officers who can be spared in the event of their selection, may be sent to Under Secretary (Ad-V), Ministry of Home Affairs, Room No. 81-D, North Block, New Delhi-110001, within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this vacancy circular in the Employment News.
2. Applications received after the last date or without the copies of ACRs or other-wise found incomplete will not be considered.
3. While forwarding the applications, it may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct and no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against him/her.
4. The integrity of the Officer may also please be certified and it may be confirmed that no major/minor penalties have been imposed on him/her during the last ten years
|Name of the Post:||Research Officer|
|Last Date of Applying:||Update Soon|
|Job Notification & Application Form:||MHA Research Officer Jobs Notification:|