Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 10th Pass Navy Jobs for Sailor Bharti through Matric Recruit Batch 2020 in Indian Navy
- 2 Join Indian Navy Jobs After 10th: Latest 400 Sailor Vacancy. Last date 01 Aug 2019
- 2.1 Vacancy Details for Aspirants who want Join Indian Navy After 10th Pass
- 2.2 Indian Navy Jobs Specifications:
- 2.3 Educational Qualifications for Indian Navy Jobs 2019
- 2.4 PFT Requirement for Indian Navy Jobs After 10th Pass
- 2.5 How much Salary you earn after Join Indian Navy after 10th Pass
- 2.6 Age limit to Join Indian Navy Jobs after 10th Pass
- 2.7 Join Indian Navy After 10th Pass- Medical Standard
- 2.8 Join Indian Navy after 10th pass Application Fees
- 2.9 Selection Process -Join Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2019
- 2.10 Check first How to Apply? To join Indian Navy After 10th Pass for Sailor Vacancy
- 2.11 Important Information for Aspirants who wants to Join Indian Navy after 10th
- 2.12 About Indian Navy
Join Indian Navy Jobs After 10th Pass. Online Applications have been Invited for Sailor Recruitment in Indian Navy for Matric Pass. 10th Pass Navy Sailor Recruitment for October 2020 batch. Apply Online for Navy Jobs for Matriculation/10th Standard. Find out application form details and other Information related to Indian Navy Vacancies for 10th pass Students.
Make Your future in Indian Navy. Apply Online to
Join Navy Jobs After 10th Pass. Latest Indian Navy Recruitment after 10th pass.
Job Seekers also find here Indian Navy Jobs After 12th pass. You can search Upcoming Indian Navy Bharti 2020. Make your Career bright after Joining Indian Navy after 10th pass.
There are 10 Active Vacancies in Indian Navy after 10th at present. But good news is that Indian Airforce Airmen Recruitment 2020 Online form Open now. So You can apply for after 10th 12th. The Air force recruitment details as following:-
|Name of Post||Draoughtman|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||07 Mar 2020|
|Notification & Application form||Indian Navy Notification PDF 2020 Download|
|Naval Academy vacancies for Cadet Officers through UPSC Exam: Apply Online for 12th Pass Navy Jobs through NDA Exam Visit here for 10th 12th Government Jobs.|
Recently Indian Navy has published a new vacancy notification for 10th pass recruitment in Navy (under Defence Services in the Ministry of Defence, Government of India).
The Matric Recruit (MR) recruitment is going on for for October 2020 Batch for Sailor (MR) Bharti in Indian Navy Defence Services in Indian Government. The recruitment is done for the hiring under central government of India.
The Indian Navy has invited online applications from Unmarried Male candidates for Enrollment as Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR)
Find below the brief details to apply online for the Latest Job Notification from Indian Navy for 10th pass eligible male candidates:
|Last Date to Apply Online:||28 Nov 2019|
|Job Notification:||Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment Notification 2019-20|
Join Indian Navy after 10th Pass – Apply Online for 400 Sailor MR vacancies. Online applications are invited for talented and unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for Join Indian Navy as sailors for 400 vacancies. Candidates who are searching for Indian Navy Jobs after 10th pass can apply for current vacancies. These vacancies are available for – Apr 2020 batch.
|Name of the Job Position||Number of Vacancies|
All those candidates who wish to be Join Indian Navy after pass 10th. Before applying for the post of sailors, those candidates should read the terms related to the job to be recruited once in Indian Navy. You all know that the job of the sailor in the Indian Navy is a very responsible job. Therefore, read the provisions related to the health and living conditions of the person working on that post.
- Chef- They have to prepare meals according to the menu (dealing with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian meat products) and ration. Apart from this, they will also be allocated to other duties as per the requirement of service.
- Steward- They will need to serve the food in the U201F mess, in the form of waiters, housekeeping, accounting, menu, etc. of wealth, liquor and shops. Apart from this, they will be allocated as well as other duty as per service requirement.
- Hygienist- They will need to clean up the washroom, shower space, and other areas. In addition, they will be allocated to other duties as per the requirement of the service.
Candidates who want to jobs in Indian Navy must have passed Matriculation Examination. It means these vacancies are available for those candidates who are looking for Indian Navy Jobs after 10th Pass.
|Join Indian Navy Event Category||Join Indian Navy after 10th pass Conditions|
|1.6 Km Run||7 minutes|
|Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)||20 squat ups|
Candidate’s Height who have – 157 cms height. He can do Indian Navy Jobs for Sailor Position after 10th pass.
The candidate who will complete all condition and Join Indian Navy then after he will get impressive salary & promotion. Indian Navy Jobs after 10th Pass gives you an impressive salary to complete your family daily requirement.
Pay & Allowances- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Promotion- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 47,600- ₹ 1,51,100) plus MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable). Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the
Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 Mar 2003 (Both dates inclusive)
Medical Standards for Join Indian Navy.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official Indian Navy recruitment website.
Candidate should be pay Examination Fee. Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 205/- (Rupees Two hundred five only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
The selection of applicants will be on the basis of computer-based examination, Physical Fitness Test, Medical Standards.
For Join Indian Navy after 10th Pass, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 26 July 2019 to 01 August 2019. The Indian Navy Online Application procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers.
- Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the „Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Admit Card will be generated for only those candidates who have submitted the online application and have made the payment of examination fee or are entitled to waiver off examination fee.
- Candidates who have submitted the application on the last date of application submission will get one additional day, to make payment of fees. Candidates who fail to make the payment even on the additional day will not be given further chance and hence their application will be canceled.
- Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
Tattoos information for Join Indian Navy after 10th- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of forearms i.e from inside of below to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from recruitment
- Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the examination premises. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online application.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in examination premises.
- While filling his online Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the center of the Examination. Candidates who are called up for PFT and Preliminary Medical Examination will be allotted a center closest to where they appeared for online examination.
- Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. If more than one application is received from a candidate, his candidature will be canceled.
- The decision of the Indian Navy as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the online examination shall be final.
- Wrong information about domicile certificate or SC/ST status will result in
cancellation of candidature at any stage of the recruitment
The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the surface of the oceans, efficiently safeguarding our national interests.
The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM).
The Navy has the following three Commands, each under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief:-
- The Western Naval Command (Headquarters at Mumbai).
- The Eastern Naval Command (Headquarters at Visakhapatnam)
- The Southern Naval Command (Headquarters at Kochi)
The Western and the Eastern Naval Commands are ‘Operational Commands’, and exercise control over operations in the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal respectively. The Southern Command is the Training Command.
The cutting edge of the Indian Navy is its two Fleets, namely the Western Fleet, based at Mumbai and the Eastern Fleet, based at Visakhapatnam. Besides the Fleets, there is a Flotilla each, based at Mumbai, Visakhapatnam and Port Blair (A & N Islands), that provide Local Naval Defence in their respective regions.
Naval ships are also based at other ports along the East and the West coasts of India and the island territories, thus ensuring continued naval presence in the areas of national interest. Further, there are various Naval Officer-in-Charges (NOICs), under each Command, responsible for the Local Naval Defence of ports under their respective jurisdictions.
The defence of the Andaman & Nicobar Islands is a joint responsibility of all the three services and is coordinated by the Headquarters, Andaman & Nicobar Command, located at PortBlair. This is the only Tri-ServicesCommand in the Indian Armed Forces and is headed by a Commander-in-Chief, as appointed in rotation from the three Services. The Local Naval Defence of the Lakshadweep group of islands is the responsibility of the Naval Officer-in-Charge, Lakshadweep.