Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 Upcoming Join Indian Coast Guard Jobs After 10th: Latest Navik Vacancy.
- 1.1 Vacancy Details for Aspirants who want Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 10th Pass
- 1.2 10th Pass Indian Coast Guard Jobs Specifications:
- 1.3 Indian Coast Guard Job for 10th Pass Requirement.
- 1.4 Educational Qualifications for 10th Pass Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019
- 1.5 How much Salary you earn after Join Indian Coast Guard after 10th Pass
- 1.6 Age limit to Join Indian Coast Guard Jobs Recruitment 2019 after 10th Pass
- 1.7 Join Indian Coast Guard After 10th Pass- Medical Standard
- 1.8 Join Indian Coast Guard after 10th pass Application Fees
- 1.9 Selection Process -Join Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2019
- 1.10 Check first How to Apply? To join Indian Coast Guard After 10th Pass for Sailor Vacancy
- 1.11 Important Information for Aspirants who wants to Join Indian Coast Guard after 10th
Join Indian Coast Guard Jobs After 10th Pass. Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 10th pass. Coast Guard Navik Jobs after 10th. Online Applications have been Invited for Navik Recruitment in Indian Coast Guard for Matric Pass. 10th Pass Coast Guard Navik Recruitment for October 2020 batch. Apply Online for Coast Guard Jobs for Matriculation/10th Standard. Find out application form details and other Information related to Indian Coast Guard Vacancies for 10th pass Students.
Candidates who are eligible and interested Join Indian Coast Guard after 10th pass. This is the golden opportunity for them. Because of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019-20 after 10th available for bright and honest candidates who want to serve the their Nation. Find out here also Indian Coast Guard Civilian Jobs 2019
Our Team always provides you a better Indian Coast Guard Career News for their bright future. This Indian Coast Guard Job Post totally Dedicated for those job Aspirants want to Join Indian Coast Guard after 10th/Matriculation pass out. How to Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 10th pass details provides for them in the below section of this post.
Here I am discussing how can you join the Indian Coast Guard as an Navik, aspirants should know that the selection procedure is very same as the procedure of Army , Air force and Navy. All Selection procdure like Indian army Jobs you have to go through the Services Selection Board Interview. Hope you are happy to hear about 5 days long hard work can make you a Navik in Indian Coast Guard. All the data is taken from Join Indian Coast Guard After 10th the official site of ICG. Please visit their official site for more and latest information.
Job Seekers also find here Indian Navy Jobs After 12th pass. You can search Upcoming Indian Navy Bharti 2019. Make your Career bright after Joining Indian Navy after 10th pass.
|Upcoming Central Govt Jobs. Naval Academy vacancies for Cadet Officers through UPSC Exam: Apply Online for 12th Pass Navy Jobs through NDA Exam Visit here for 10th 12th Government Jobs.|
Join Indian Coast Guard after 10th Pass – Apply Online for Navik vacancies. Online applications are invited for talented and unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for Join Indian Coast Guard as Navik vacancies. Candidates who are searching for Indian Coast Guard Jobs after 10th pass can apply for current vacancies. These vacancies are available for 2020 batch.
Vacancy Details for Aspirants who want Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 10th Pass
|Name of the Job Position||Number of Vacancies|
10th Pass Indian Coast Guard Jobs Specifications:
All those candidates who wish to be Join Indian Coast Guard after pass 10th. Before applying for the post of Navik, those candidates should read the terms related to the job to be recruited once in Indian Coast Guard. You all know that the job of the Navik in the Indian Coast Guard is a very responsible job. Therefore, read the provisions related to the health and living conditions of the person working on that post.
Indian Coast Guard Job for 10th Pass Requirement.
(i) Cook. They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both
vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of organisation.
(ii) Steward. They would be required to serve food in the officer’s messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of organisation.
Educational Qualifications for 10th Pass Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019
10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a
board of Education recognized by Central/State Government. (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the ward of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
How much Salary you earn after Join Indian Coast Guard after 10th Pass
- Pay & Allowances. Starting Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3), plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
- Promotion. Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/- (Pay level 8) with Dearness Allowance.
- Ration and clothing as per rules in vogue. Free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee.
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Govt. rules.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
- Canteen and various loan facilities.
- ECHS medical facilities post retirement.
Age limit to Join Indian Coast Guard Jobs Recruitment 2019 after 10th Pass
Candidates should be 18 to 22 years as on 01 Oct 2019 i.e born between 01 Oct 1997 to 30 Sep 2001, both dates inclusive. (Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
Join Indian Coast Guard After 10th Pass- Medical Standard
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- Height. Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders. Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
- Chest. Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight. Proportionate to height and age +-10 percentage acceptable.
- Hearing. Normal. * Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
- Visual Standard. 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye).
- Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body. However certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Govt. of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Join Indian Coast Guard after 10th pass Application Fees
Candidate should be pay Examination Fee. Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI as per Recruitment Notification.
Selection Procedure. The ‘Online’ Applications will be sorted out Centre wise. The conduct of test is planned during the month of June/July 2019. The Selection procedure is as follows:-
- Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
- The qualifying cut off percentage (%) of a particular Centre may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage is received.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal).
- Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). The testing procedure will take 2-3 days. Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT): PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT will consist of:- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes. 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak) 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Candidates who qualify the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will only be required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment Centres or any other place as decided by the Indian Coast Guard.
- Based on the performance in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for medical examination in a ratio as may be decided by the Indian Coast Guard. Mere declaration of fit in initial medical examination does not indicate selection of the candidate for the final medical at INS Chilka.
- Eastern Zone Chennai Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Union Territory of Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
- Western Zone Mumbai Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Chattisgarh, Kerala, Goa, Union Territory of Daman & Diu, Dadra Nagar Haveli and Lakshadweep
- North-West Zone Gandhi Nagar Gujarat 5
- The select list will be prepared from the candidates who qualify in all the tests depending upon the available vacancies. The Zone wise select list of candidates will be displayed in the Indian Coast Guard Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
The selection of applicants will be on the basis of computer-based examination, Physical Fitness Test, Medical Standards.
Check first How to Apply? To join Indian Coast Guard After 10th Pass for Sailor Vacancy
For Join Indian Coast Guard after 10th Pass, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindianCoast Guard.gov.in from 26 July 2019 to 01 August 2019. The Indian Coast Guard Online Application procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindianCoast Guard.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers.
- Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the „Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Admit Card will be generated for only those candidates who have submitted the online application and have made the payment of examination fee or are entitled to waiver off examination fee.
- Candidates who have submitted the application on the last date of application submission will get one additional day, to make payment of fees. Candidates who fail to make the payment even on the additional day will not be given further chance and hence their application will be canceled.
- Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
Tattoos information for Join Indian Coast Guard after 10th- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of forearms i.e from inside of below to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from recruitment
Important Information for Aspirants who wants to Join Indian Coast Guard after 10th
- Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the examination premises. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online application.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in examination premises.
- While filling his online Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the center of the Examination. Candidates who are called up for PFT and Preliminary Medical Examination will be allotted a center closest to where they appeared for online examination.
- Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. If more than one application is received from a candidate, his candidature will be canceled.
- The decision of the Indian Coast Guard as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the online examination shall be final.
- Wrong information about domicile certificate or SC/ST status will result in
cancellation of candidature at any stage of the recruitment