Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2020-2021 Notification- JAG 26th Course (April 2021) Online Form 2020 for 08 Vacancies
- 1.1 Indian Army JAG Vacancy 2020-2021 Details
- 1.2 Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2020-2021 Eligibility
- 1.3 Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 26th Course 2020 Qualification
- 1.4 Indian Army JAG 26 Notification 2020 Pay Scale
- 1.5 Indian Army JAG 23 April 2021 Notification Age Limit
- 1.6 Indian Army JAG 23 April 2021 Notification How to Apply
- 1.7 Jobs Notification and Application Form for Indian Army JAG 26 Recruitment:
Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2020 Notification- JAG 26th Course (April 2021) Online Form for Law Graduates. Apply Online for JAG Entry Scheme Course for Law Graduates. Indian Army Law Officer Jobs. Indian Army Employment Jobs Notification 2020 for Indian Army Jobs vacancies for SSC Law Graduates for JAG Entry Scheme.
Judge Advocate General (JAG 26) is a special entry scheme for law graduates (male and female). Law graduates can apply to join the Indian army judge advocate general branch (*JAG 26).
[*JAG full form in Army: Judge Advocate General]
|Join Indian Navy After 10th pass | Naval Academy vacancies for Cadet Officers through UPSC Exam: Apply Online for 12th Pass Army Jobs through NDA Exam | Army Relation Bharti | BSF recruitment | CRPF jobs and ITBP Recruitment | Join Indian Navy after 10+2 12th Pass | TA Army Bharti | Indian Air Force Recruitment| Police Jobs in Central and state governments in India.| Indian Army Open Bharti Rally for All Recruitment Zones ||
Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2020-2021 Notification- JAG 26th Course (April 2021) Online Form 2020 for 08 Vacancies
Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 26th Course (April 2021) Online Form 2020 notification regarding filling of JAG Entry Scheme 26th Course (April 2021) 2020. The Indian Army invites online application from eligible candidates having Law Graduate, 12th qualifications for total 08 vacancies. These Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 26th Course October 2020 Online Form are all over India. The Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme job applications for Indian Army Jobs 2020 will be fill online on or before 11/11/2020.
Indian Army JAG Vacancy 2020-2021 Details
Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2020-2021 Eligibility
- Nationality.A candidate must either be:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal,
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,provided that a candidate belonging to categories
- ) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 26th Course 2020 Qualification
Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
Indian Army JAG 26 Notification 2020 Pay Scale
|Rank||Level||Pay in Rupees|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,50|
|Captain||Level 10 B||61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
Indian Army JAG 23 April 2021 Notification Age Limit
Candidates age should be between 21 to 27 years
Note. Candidates should note that the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of applications will only be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Indian Army JAG 23 April 2021 Notification How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 26th Course can apply online on before 11/11/2020.
Jobs Notification and Application Form for Indian Army JAG 26 Recruitment:
|Closing Date to Apply Online||11/11/2020|
|Notification||JAG 26 April 2021 Notification PDF|
|Apply Online||JAG Entry Online Form|
Indian Army Recruitment for SSC Law Graduates for JAG Entry Scheme Course
Indian Army has displayed 20 vacant seats for Law Graduates for grant of Short Service Commission for JAG Entry Scheme 18th Course Apr 2017 in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Department. Desirous Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Indian Army official notification can submit their application by online submission or before last date 17th August 2016 to 15th September 2016 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read Indian Army Original job Notification before Applying for the desired Post.
– Subscribe our Indian Job Portal for Govt Jobs 2018 or Sarkari Naukri in India.
Indian Army Jobs Opening Details:
Total No. of Posts: 20
Name of the Posts: SSC Law Graduates
1. Men: 13
2. Women: 07
Candidates must have acquired minimum 55% aggregate Marks in LLB Degree (three years professional course after graduation or five years course after 10+2 examination) & should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/ State.
Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 27 years as on 01/01/2016.
– Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be made based on candidates performance in interview.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their application by online submission through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 17/08/2016 at 10.00 hrs to 15/09/2016 till 17.00 hrs.
Dates to Remember:
Starting Date & Time for Online Application: 17/08/2016 at 10.00 hrs.
Last Date & Time for Online Application: 15/09/2016 till 17.00 hrs.