Employment Notification Highlights
- 0.1 Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment for 42 SSC Officer Vacancies. Latest 2019 Ministry of Defence Employment Jobs Notification for army dental corps. BDS/MDS apply for Jobs in Army Dental Corps.
- 1 Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2019 for SSC Officer Vacancies:
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment for Short Service Commissioned Officer
Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020. Sarkari Naukri Vacancy in Army Dental Corps (ADC). Apply online for Dental Corps Recruitment 2020. Employment notification for Army Dental Corps Vacancies. Medical Vacancies in Indian Army and Indian Navy through ADC recruitment for BDS/MDS or Bachelor in Dental Surgery and Master in Dental Surgery.
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment for 42 SSC Officer Vacancies. Latest 2019 Ministry of Defence Employment Jobs Notification for army dental corps. BDS/MDS apply for Jobs in Army Dental Corps.
Army Dental Corps also includes Dental branch of Indian Navy.
At present there is no active recruitment for Army Dental Corps. Visit here to apply online for other types of defence recruitment in central government of India. Visit this page on 20govt.com to Join Indian Army recruitment. Visit here if you want to know where the Army Relation Open Bharti is being conducted. BSF vacancy recruitment , CRPF defence jobs and ITBP jobs could also be good option for you if you are keen to join in any type of Indian Army.
There are other Army and defence recruitment available that you can check out:
Upcoming Sarkari Jobs in Indian Army:
Visit here for Indian Army Open Bharti Date list
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2019 for SSC Officer Vacancies:
Indian Army has displayed 42 vacant seats for Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer posts in Army Dental Corps. Desirous Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility mentioned in the Indian Army official notification can submit their application form in the prescribed format on or 20th July 2016 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read Indian Army Original job Notification before Applying for the desired Post.
– Subscribe our Indian Job Portal for Govt Jobs 2019 or Sarkari Naukri in India.
Availability of Information Brochure on the website: 11 May 2019. Last Date of submission of applications: 10 Jun 2019.
Helpline Number: 011-23093390 Email: email@example.com
Applications are invited from citizens of India (male and female), who have passed their final BDS examination & completed compulsory rotatory internship, for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Army Dental Corps. Candidates with PG qualifications (MDS) can also apply.
Vacancies are available for the grant of SSC to desirous civilian Dental Surgeons.
Indian Army Dental Corps Jobs Opening Details:
Total Vacancies: 65
Name of the Posts: Short Service Commissioned Officer
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment for Short Service Commissioned Officer
The following eligibility criteria shall be applicable: –
(a) The candidate must be a citizen of India.
(b) Age Limit: Maximum permissible age for SSC will be 45 years as on 31 Dec 2019.
(c) Qualification required to apply for Army Dental Corps SSC Officer Positions:
Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps is open to candidates possessing requisite qualifications, BDS/MDS from a College/University recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI). The college should be recognized for the respective batch/year in which the candidate has graduated.
Candidates must have registered themselves as Registered Dental Practitioners with any State Dental
(d) Candidates should have completed one-year compulsory rotatory internship by 31 Mar 2019. No condonation of internship of one-year period shall be accepted except:
(i) Students of the batch admitted during the academic session 2007-2008 & have completed four& a half year BDS course along with 06 months’ compulsory rotatory internship and
(ii) Students admitted during the academic session 2006-2007 at Rajah Muthiah Dental College, Annamalai University & have completed 05 yrs. BDS Course without internship.
(e) Permanent or Provisional Dental Registration certificate of the candidate from State Dental Council /DCI should be valid at least up to 31 Dec 2019.
(f) Candidate must have mandatorily appeared in the National Eligibility-cumEntrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2019 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, on 14th Dec 2018.
4. Eligibility of candidates will be the responsibility of the candidate themselves as per the criteria mentioned in the Information Brochure. He / She should check his /her eligibility before participating in the commissioning process.
Note: – Only those candidates (BDS/MDS) who have appeared in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2019 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, on 14th Dec 2018, at various examination centers of NBE, are eligible to apply.
5. Application form for grant of Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps – 2019 is placed as an Appendix to this document. The application form may be downloaded & submitted accordingly.
List of self-attested certificates/documents (only Xerox copies) to be submitted by the candidates along with the application form is as under: –
(a) Matriculation (Class X)/ SSLC/ ICSE certificate/ Birth certificate issued by municipality as valid certificate of proof of age.
(b) NEET (MDS)-2019 Admit Card.
(c) NEET (MDS)-2019 Score card.
(d) Final year BDS Mark Sheets (Part I & Part II) *. Candidates should have secured a min of 55% marks in final BDS.
(e) BDS & MDS Provisional Pass Certificate/Degree Certificate.
(f) Compulsory Rotatory Internship completion certificate.
(g) Permanent/Provisional State Dental Council registration certificate.
(h) Proof of Nationality as valid passport/ Nationality Certificate / voter I-Card issued by Election Commission of India (Domicile/Nativity Certificate).
(j) Aadhaar Card of the candidate issued by UIDAI, Govt. of India (if available).
(k) In case of any change in name of candidate after Matriculation (10th Class) necessary notification or any other authority clearly highlighting your change of name.
(l) Authority under which BDS/MDS Dental College/batch (of passed out candidate) is recognized by DCI. A certificate endorsing/certifying the same may be acquired from the college authorities.
(m) No Objection Certificate from the present employer, if any.
(n) 02 (Two) Passport size photographs to be attached along-with the application form. 05 (Five) additional, passport size photographs will be required for candidates who are shortlisted to undergo medical examination.
(o) Enclose one self-addressed post card for ‘Acknowledgement’ & one self-addressed envelope of size 23 cms x10 cms along-with postal stamps of Rs 50/- value, for return correspondence, if any, through speed post. (Applications without envelope & postal stamps of the specified amount will be rejected).
* Candidates with five years of BDS (Not including internship) will attach fourth and fifth year mark sheets.
6. Document Verification: The candidates shortlisted for the interview will produce all the original certificates for verification as applicable at the time of Interview. Candidates without Documents in original at the time of Interview will not be eligible even if he / she has got the necessary merit.
7. Candidates, who have deposited the original documents with any other institution, will be permitted to attend the interview provided they produce a deposit certificate for the same from the Dean / Head of the institution where the documents are deposited. These candidates will produce photocopies of the certificates (attested by the Dean/Head of the Institution) along with the deposit certificate as mentioned above.
Documents to be sent on the following address:
Director General Armed Forces Medical Services
(DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No. 25
‘L’ Block, Ministry of Defence
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 10/06/2019.