Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 IITM Employment News and Notification: Get Free Job Alerts for Recruitment in IITM
- 2 IITM Recruitment 2020: Job Notification for Current Vacancies in IITM
- 3 IITM Recruitment 2020 Apply for Research Associate, Research Fellow Job Vacancies
IITM Employment News and Notification: Get Free Job Alerts for Recruitment in IITM
Online application, written exam, and personal interview.
Permanent/Regular, ContIITMt basis or ContIITMtual, Part time and full time.
Staff related positions, helper posts.
IITM Recruitment 2020: Job Notification for Current Vacancies in IITM
IITM Recruitment 2020 Apply for Research Associate, Research Fellow Job Vacancies
The Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM) has 30 displayed vacant seats for Research Associate, Research Fellows Vacancy on deputation basis. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the NHAI official notification can submit their online application on or before 31 July 2020 with the help of details mentioned below-
IITM Recruitment 2020 Job Details
|Department Name||Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM)|
|Post Name||Research Associates, Research Fellows|
|No of Posts||30|
|Last Date to Apply||31 July 2020|
Post Detail for Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Jobs 2020
|Name of the Post:||No. of the Post:|
IITM Recruitment 2020 Qualifications:
|Name of the Post:||Qualification:|
1. Essential Qualifications:- A Doctorate degree from a recognized University in Meteorology/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Oceanography/ Physics/ Applied Physics/ Geophysics with Meteorology as main subject/ Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/ Statistics/ or equivalent subjects. Well acquainted in computer programming, Linux etc. and having publications in peer reviewed journals related to atmospheric/oceanic/climate sciences. Candidate should have minimum 60% aggregate mark in the Master’s degree
2. Desirable Qualifications:- Demonstrated skill in weather and climate modeling/ observational techniques and data analysis etc. supported by peer reviewed publications.
1. Essential Qualifications:-Post Graduate degree with minimum 60% Marks in (Physical Sciences [includes Physics/Applied Physics/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Meteorology/ Oceanography/ Climate Science/Geophysics with Meteorology as one of the subject/Environmental Sciences/ Electronics / or equivalent subjects] / Chemical Sciences [includes Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ or equivalent subjects]/ Mathematical Sciences [includes Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/statistics/ or equivalent subjects] with CSIR-UGC NET (including Lectureship) /GATE. OR M.Tech. with minimum 60% Marks in (Atmospheric/Oceanic Sciences or equivalent subject) with CSIR-UGC NET (including Lectureship)/GATE/qualified OR Master degree with minimum 60% marks from any branch of Engineering along with CSIR-UGC NET (including Lectureship)/GATE/ qualified. Candidates who have qualified CSIR-UGC-NET (including Lectureship) /GATE and appeared for final year of M.Sc./ M.S./ M.Tech./ M.E. can apply for the post and should write their aggregate marks upto the latest semester they have appeared but their appointment is subject to having passed the M.Tech./M.Sc./M.S./M.E. examination as evidenced by mark sheets/provisional degree certificate. Selected candidates are required to complete a Ph.D. in Atmospheric/ Oceanic Sciences under the guidance of research scientists of this Institute. Candidates should have studied Physics or Mathematics at the Bachelor’s degree.
2. Desirable Qualification:- Demonstrated computer programming Linux, UNIX, Windows/Fortran/C, etc.
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Research Associate||Rs. 47,000/-p.m. plus admissible HRA;|
|Research Fellow||Rs.31,000/- p.m. plus admissible HRA;|
IITM Jobs 2020 Requaired Age:
|Name of the Post:||Age Limit:|
|Research Associate||35 years as on 30.04.2020|
|Research Fellow||28 years as on 30.04.2020|
How To Apply for IITM Recruitment 2020
|Interviews for RA positions will be held in May-June 2020. Written Examination and Interviews for the RF position would be held in May-June 2020. Aspiring candidates may submit their applications along with their CV online: http://www.tropmet.res.in/Careers Hard copy of the application will not be accepted. 31-07-2020
|Name of the Post:||Research Associate, Research Fellow|
|Last Date of Application||31 July 2020|
|Job Notification||IITM Jobs Notification|