Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 Procedure for Applying Online for FCI Recruitment
- 2 B. PAYMENT OF FEES- ONLINE MODE
Procedure for Applying Online for FCI Recruitment
To apply online for FCI Recruitment you will have to go through 3 main steps as mentioned below:
- A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- B. PAYMENT OF FEES
- C. DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only in a prementioned time period for an application. So, apply only during this period, after then no application will be accepted. Read more about the latest recruitment and Career employment notifications for FCI
|Visit here for FCI Latest Recruitment and Job Vacancy|
|FCI JE Recruitment 2019||FCI Watchman Recruitment 2019|
|FCI Exam Result 2019-20||FCI Admit Card 2019|
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should-
(i) scan their :
– photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– signature (with black ink)
– left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
– a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink)
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee.
(vii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. may be sent through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that
email account and mobile number.
APPLICATION FEES (NON REFUNDABLE) PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE :
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the candidate.
A. Application Registration
1. Candidates to go to the FCI website (www.fci.gov.in) and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he /she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
B. PAYMENT OF FEES- ONLINE MODE
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The Candidates applying for the post (ANY ONE WITHIN THE ZONE) are required to submit APPLICATION FEE of Rs. 800/- (Excluding bank charges but including GST). The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/UPI.
3. SC/ST/ PwBD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
4. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
5. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
6. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
7. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
8. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
9. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
10. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.