Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 EIL Recruitment 2019 for Management Trainee Vacancy
- 2 Important Points to remember for MT Vacancy in EIL:
- 3 EIL Recruitment 2019→ Apply Online for 67 Management Trainee Vacancies
EIL Jobs for Management Trainee Vacancies: Apply Online for Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2020 for Management Trainee Vacancies under central govt PSU. Visit here for Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2020[ Related Job: Coal India Management Trainee Vacancy 2020 ]
RECRUITMENT OF MANAGEMENT TRAINEES-2019 THROUGH GATE-2019
EIL Recruitment 2019 for Management Trainee Vacancy
EIL Recruitment 2019→ Apply for Management Trainee Vacancies – Engineers India Limited (EIL) has displayed 79 vacant seats for Management Trainee posts. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the EIL official notification can submit their application by online submission on or before last date 20th Jun 2019 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read EIL original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Indian job portal for govt jobs 2019 or sarkari naukri in India.
Important Points to remember for MT Vacancy in EIL:
- All qualifications should be from Indian University/ Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC/
appropriate statutory authority.
- Candidates are required to specify the percentage marks in the qualifying degree. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/CPI or letter grade in a qualifying Degree is awarded by the University/Institute, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated as per the norms adopted by University/ Institute. Candidates will be required to submit documentary proof/ certificate to this effect from the Institute/University at the time of Interview.
In case, the candidate is not able to produce the documentary proof/ certificate to this effect from the Institute/University in support of the percentage marks entered at the time of interview, the percentage will be calculated as per the table given below and eligibility of the candidate for appearing in interview shall be established accordingly.
- Candidates who have final year/semester exams in mid-2019 and are yet to receive the result of qualifying degree should specify the percentage marks up to last result declared. However such candidates should have scored required minimum %age marks till the last result declared.
- Students passed out in the year 2018 or 2019 shall be eligible to apply. Candidates passing out in the year 2017 or before are not eligible.
- The number of vacancies are tentative.
- Reservation of posts for SC/ST/EWS/PWD candidates (with degree of disability 40% or above) will be as per Government of India policy and guidelines.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC-NCL candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as General. For OBC-NCL candidates, candidates whose caste is included in Central List of OBC, as given on National Commission on Backward Classes website, will be considered.
- Any request for change in Category (General/SC/ST/OBC-NCL/ EWS/PWD), once filled in the online application form, will not be considered and accordingly concession/relaxation applicable will not be extended.
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee|
|Pay Scale||See below table|
|Job Type||All India Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Work Experience||Visit notification|
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Management Trainee||Rs. 60000-180000 /-per month.|
|Name of the Post:||Qualification|
|Management Trainee||Candidates must have acquired Full time Engineering Degree course -B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) in minimum qualifying period with minimum 65% marks.
|Name of the Post:||Age:|
|Management Trainee||Candidates maximum age should be less than 25 years.|
|Selection will be made based on candidates performance in Graduate Aptitude Test.|
|Interested & Eligible candidates Con apply online at EIL’s website (direct link is given below) from 31 May 2019 to 20 Jun 2019.|
|Name of the Post:||Last Date of Apply online|
EIL Recruitment 2019→ Apply Online for 67 Management Trainee Vacancies
Engineers India Limited (EIL) has displayed 67 vacant seats for Management Trainee posts. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the EIL official notification can submit their application by online submission on or before last date 2nd June 2018 with the help of details given below-
EIL Jobs Opening Details:
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee|
|Pay Scale||Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- PM|
|Job Type||All India Govt. Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Qualification||B.E. / B.Tech|
Name of the Posts: Management Trainee
Discipline Wise Posts Details:
1. Civil: 17
2. Mechanical: 35
3. Chemical: 15
Candidates should have acquired Full time Engineering Degree course -B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) in minimum qualifying period.
Candidates maximum age should be less than 25 years as on 01/07/2018.
-Upper age Relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates selection will be made based on Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2018 followed by Interview.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through website www.recruitment.eil.co.in (or just click on link given below).
Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application: 11/04/2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 02/06/2018.