Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 Directorate of Education Kavaratti Recruiting For 69 TGT Posts. | Check Latest 2022 Govt Employment Job Notification.
- 2 Directorate of Education Kavaratti Jobs Opening Details:
Directorate of Education Kavaratti Recruiting For 69 TGT Posts. | Check Latest 2022 Govt Employment Job Notification.
Directorate of Education Kavaratti Recruitment → 69 TGT Vacancies: Government of India, Lakshdweep Administration, Directorate of Education, Kavaratti has displayed 69 vacant seats for Trained Graduate Teacher posts in different subjects for conducting classes for the children studying in Schools including 3 in Bitra island ( English, Maths & Social Science) for the academic session 2017-18. Candidates satisfying desired eligibility in the conditions as mentioned in the original Directorate of Education Kavaratti official notification can send their application in the prescribed format on or before 10th July 2017 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read Directorate of Education Kavaratti original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Indian Lakshadweep Job Portal for Govt Jobs or Sarkari Naukri in Lakshadweep.
Directorate of Education Kavaratti Jobs Opening Details:
Total Vacancies: 69
Name of the Posts:
1. Trained Graduate Teacher ( Social Science): 10
2. Trained Graduate Teacher ( Malayalam): 10
3. Trained Graduate Teacher ( Hindi): 05
4. Trained Graduate Teacher ( Maths): 09
5. Trained Graduate Teacher ( English): 11
6. Trained Graduate Teacher I LT ( Arabic): 07
7 . Trained Graduate Teacher ( Physics): 07
8. Trained Graduate Teacher ( Chemistry): 08
9. Trained Graduate Teacher (Biology): 02
Candidates must have acquired B.A/ B Sc. In the relevant subject with at least 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) or B.A./ BSc. With at least 45% marks and 1 Year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this rears or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI. Ed.) or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A.EdIB.Sc. Ed in the relevant subject or BA/ B.Sc. in the relevant subject with at least 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education) (Graduation with Bachelor of Education with 50% mks in each Degree from a recognized University or 4 years integrated BSc. Ed. or B.A. Ed in the relevant subject with 50% marks from a recognized institute.
Mode of Selection:
selection will be based on candidates performance in Interview.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can send their application form in prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, Scheduled Tribe Certificates, Age Proof Certificates, experience certificates to the following address:-
Director of Education, Union Territory of Lakshadweep, Kavaratti.