Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 BECIL Staff Nurse Vacancy 2020 for Contractual Basis in All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), Delhi
- 2 Staff Nurse vacancy in BECIL for 2019-20
- 3 BECIL Recruitment 2019: Vacancy for Staff Nurse.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released new notification to hire candidates for staff nurse positions.
BECIL Staff Nurse Vacancy 2020 for Contractual Basis in All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), Delhi
- B.Sc Nursing from recognized University /Institute with 02 years’ experience in a reputed Hospital/Nursing Home.
- M.SC. Nursing from recognized University /Institute with 01 years’ experience in a reputed Hospital/Nursing Home.
- Diploma in Nursing (GNM) from recognized University /Institute with 04 years’ experience in a reputed Hospital/Nursing Home.
BECIL Staff Nurse Recruitment Details for Vacancy in All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA):
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form:||31 Jan 2020|
|Job positions:||Staff Nurse
|BECIL 2020 Job Notification:||BECIL Staff Nurse Job Notification|
|Becil Application form:||BECIL Application Form|
|Full Job Notification for BECIL Delhi:||BECIL Delhi Recruitment 2020|
Staff Nurse vacancy in BECIL for 2019-20
Staff Nurse Applications are invited for recruitment of contract basis vacancies for deployment in the office of East Delhi Municipal Corporation, Delhi (EDMC).
Job Requirement for Staff Nurse Grade A vacancies in BECIL:
- Matric pass from a recognized University/Board/School or equivalent.
- ‘A’ Grade staff Nurse/Midwifery from recognized institute.
- Registered with Nursing Council as ‘A’ Grade Nurse and Midwife.
- Not exceeding 30 years of Age (As per guidelines of the DoPT for direct recruitment)
- Relaxation of upper age limit will be granted to SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per the Govt of India Norms.
- The age relaxation will be granted to the candidates disengaged by Health Department of EDMC in the year 2015-16.
Application forms may be obtained from BECIL’s Corporate Office: C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida –
201307 or downloaded from www.becil.com.
The duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ST/PH candidates by cash or demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi may be submitted to Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).
Last date for submission of application forms is 21 August, 2019.
BECIL Recruitment 2019: Vacancy for Staff Nurse.
BECIL Recruitment 2019 → Apply for Staff Nurse Vacancies: Govt. of India, Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has displayed 10 vacant seats for Staff Nurse posts. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the BECIL notification can send their application in the prescribed format on before 30th Jun 2019 with the help of details given below-
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse|
|Pay Scale||See below table|
|Job Type||All India Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||See below table|
|Name of the Post:||No. of the Posts:|
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 30,000 per month
|Name of the Post:||Qualification:|
|Staff Nurse||Candidates should have acquired 1. Degree/ Diploma 3 Years in General Nursing issued by a Government recognized Institution.
2. Registration made in any one of the State Nursing & Midwife Council of India
Experience : Minimum Two (2) years.
|Name of the Post:||Age:|
|Staff Nurse||Candidates age limit should be less than 21-50 years.|
|Candidates should have to pay a registration fee which is Rs.500/- for Gen/ OBC and Rs.250/-for SC/ ST/ PH. Pay the Examination Fee through by Cash/ Card or demand draft drawn in favour of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited payable at New Delhi
|Candidates selection will be done based on their performance Walk in Interview.|
|Interested & Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to, along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and non-refundable registration fee. to the following address:
|Name of the Post:||Last Date of Application:|