Employment Notification Highlights
57 Mountain Divisional Ordnance Unit Recruitment for Painter & Tradesman Mate Jobs Vacancy. 2020 Indian Army Employment Job Notification for 57 Mountain Divisional Ordnance Unit Recruitment 2020.
57 Mountain Divisional Ordnance Unit Recruitment for Painter & Tradesman Mate Vacancies –
Government of India, Ministry of Defence, 57 Mountain Divisional Ordnance Unit, C/O 99 APO has displayed 06 vacant seats for Painter & Tradesman Mate posts. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the 57 Mountain Divisional Ordnance Unit official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before last date 17th March 2017 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original 57 Mountain Divisional Ordnance Unit job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Indian job portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri in India.
57 Mountain Divisional Ordnance Unit Jobs 2017 Opening Details:
|Name of the Post:||Number of Posts:|
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age 25 years for Gen (UR) category candidates.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age 30 years for ST category candidates.
- Govt servant candidates maximum age should be 40 years. (45 years for SC/ ST candidates).
- For Painter post candidates should have passed 10th class (matriculation) or equivalent from recognised board, certificate in the trade from a ITI or 03 years training experience of actual work in the trade and Knowledge of Hindi.
- For Tradesman Mate candidates should have passed 10th class (matriculation) or equivalent from recognised board and Knowledge of Hindi.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates selection will be done based on merit, skill/ trade test & written test.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their application in format given in below link along with two passport size photographs duly self attested, one on right corner of application and one on acknowledgment card, education qualification certificate, date of birth certificate, caste certificate, self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs 25/- & self attested relevant documents, envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of the Painter & Tradesman Mate” and Category – GEN/ OBC/ SC/ ST on the top of the envelope, application form should reach through ordinary/ registered post/ speed post to the following address:
57 Mountain Division Ordnance Unit
PIN-909057, c/o 99 APO.
Full address: 57 Mountain Divisional Ordnance Unit, Masimpur (Assam)
Dates to Remember:
Last date for receipt of application forms: 17/03/2017.
Last date for receipt of application forms from remote areas: 24/03/2017.
Find below some old as well as latest recruitment notifications for jobs and vacancies in various Ordnance factories in Defence department of the nation: