Highlights of this Job Notification 2017 in India
Union Public Service Commission Recruiting for 54 Asst Director, Specialist & Other Posts. | Check Latest 2017 Govt Employment Jobs Notification through UPSC.
UPSC Advt No 14/ 2017 → Apply Online for 54 Asst Director, Specialist & Other Vacancies – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has displayed 54 vacant seats for Assistant Director (Chemistry), Assistant Engineer (NQA) (Electrical, Mechanical Engineering), Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Anatomy, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedic (Sports Injury Centre) & other)) posts. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the UPSC official notification can submit their application by online submission on or before last date 31st August 2017 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original UPSC job notification before applying for the desired post.
–Subscribe our Indian job portal for govt jobs 2017-18 or sarkari naukri in India.
UPSC Jobs Opening Details:
Total Vacancies: 54
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Director (Chemistry): 01 Post
2. Assistant Engineer (NQA) (Electrical Engineering): 01 Post
3. Assistant Engineer(NQA) Mechanical Engineering: 02 Posts
4. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor Anatomy: 08 Posts
5. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Obstetrics and Gynaecology): 13 Posts
6. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Ophthalmology): 03 Posts
7. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor Orthopaedic (Sports Injury Centre): 01 Post
8. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Paediatric Cardiology): 02 Posts
9. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Radio-Therapy): 10 Posts
10. Assistant Executive Engineer: 06 Posts
11. Driller In charge: 05 Post
12.Lecturer (Electrical): 01 Post
13. Lecturer (Mechanical): 01 Post
For post 1 candidates should have acquired M.Sc. in Agricultural Chemistry or M.Sc. in Chemistry with specialization either in Organic Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a recognised University/ Institution.
For post 2 candidates should have acquired Degree in Engineering in the discipline of Electrical/ Electronic Engineering from recognised University.
For post 3 candidates should have acquired Degree in Engineering in the disciplines of Mechanical Engineering from recognised University.
-For More Qualification Details Refer the Notification.
For post 1 candidates age limit should be less then 38 years as on 31/08/2017.
For post 2 candidates age limit should be less then 33 years as on 31/08/2017.
-For More Details Regarding Age Refer the Notification.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on candidates performance in Recruitment test followed by interview.
Cost of Application:
Candidates have to pay application fee which is Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in (or just click link given below)
Dates to Remember:
Last Date to Apply Online: 31/08/2017 up to 23:59 PM.
Last Date for print copy of Application: 01/09/2017 up to 23:59 PM.