Staff Selection Board (SSB) Silvassa Jobs 2019-20 Government Jobs in UT Dadra & Nagar. SSB Silvassa Recruitment Notification. Latest & Upcoming Central Government jobs Notification for Staff Selection Board (SSB) Silvassa .
Staff Selection Board (SSB) Silvassa Jobs 2019-20 Government Jobs Vacancies in UT Dadra & Nagar
The UT Administration of Dadra & Nagar Haveli invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the posts
mentioned below under the Child Development Project Office, DNH and Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms, DNH: Staff Selection Board Silvassa 35 Job vacancies for post of Female Supervisor & Lower Division Clerk / Panchayat Secretary / Cashier. Candidates can apply for these vacancies on before 11/01/2020.
SSB Silvassa Vacancies Eligibility Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Post||Qualification||Age Limit|
|07||Degree of recognized University
with Home Science
Degree of a recognized university
with one of the subject as
Diploma in Child Development
Diploma in Nutrition
|Between 18 and 27|
Lower Division Clerk / Panchayat Secretary / Cashier
Level-2 in the Pay
12th class or
Board or University.
Skill Test on Computer
English ‘Typing (4 35 WPM or
Hindi (O 30 WPM (time allowed
10 minutes) (35 w.p.m. and 30
w.p.m. Correspond to 10500
KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average
of 5 key depression for each
|Between 18 and 27|
How to Apply Online for @ www.daman.nic.in/ojas
Online applications may be filled on www.daman.nic.in/ojas by paying fees of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred only) latest by 11/01/2020, The link for filling up the application form will be activated from 12/12/2019 at www.daman.nic.in/ojas for the above
advertised vacancies. The closing date for the applications will be 11/01/2020.
- Only female candidate can apply for the post of Female Supervisor
- Candidates should submit the online application within the stipulated time limit.
- Applicant having domicile of Dadra & Nagar Haveli will be given weight age subject to her producing Domicile certificate issued by Mamlatdar (Silvassa /Khanvel).
- There will be B0 questions in the computer based examination carrying 01 mark each. There will be negative marking. For each wrong answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted. 33% will be the passing cut-off in the written / computer based examination. The Merit List will be prepared from 100 marks i.e. B0 marks of computer based examination and 20 marks of Domicile of Dadra & Nagar Haveli. The marks for preparation of Merit List will be awarded only for Computer based Examination and Domicile. No other marks will be awarded. 20 marks for domicile will be added for only those candidates who secure minimum 33% in computer based examination.
- The benefit of reservation for SCs/STs will be available to only those candidates who belong to the SCs/STs category as notified in the Constitution (Dadra and Nagar Haveli) Scheduled Castes Order, 1962 in respect of SCs and in the Constitution (Dadra and Nagar Haveli) Scheduled Tribes Order, 1962 in respect of STs. The candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit their Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Age relaxation for 05 years i.e. up to 32 years will be available only to candidates of SC / St category. Candidates belonging to OBC category will not get any age relaxation as there is no reserved post for OBC category. The upper age-limit for OBC candidates will be 27 years.
- The application fees of Rs. 100/- will be charged for each application. The fees collected will be debited in the account of Staff Selection Board, Dadra & Nagar Haveli only. For any technical queries, please mail to email id ds- ssb-dnh@gov. in in for any clarification / guidance
|Last Date –||11/01/2020|
|Notification||SSB Silvassa Job Notification|
|Apply Online||Online Application Link|