Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 Staff Selection Commission, North Region Recruiting for 200 Group B & C Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt. Employment Job Notification SSCNR.
- 2 SSCNR Jobs Opening Details:
Staff Selection Commission, North Region Recruiting for 200 Group B & C Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt. Employment Job Notification SSCNR.
SSCNR Recruitment 2018 → Apply Online for 200 Group B & C Vacancies: Staff Selection Commission, North Region (SSCNR), New Delhi has displayed 200 vacant seats for Statistical Assistant, Market Intelligence Inspector (Economics), Documentation & IT Assistant, Junior Engineer (Naval Quality Assurance), Assistant (Legal), Data Entry Operator Gr. ‘B’, Junior Account Officer, Assistant Programmer, Proof Reader, Printing Assistant, Investigator Grade-II, Canteen Attendant, Accountant, Language Typist (Hindi), Technical Assistant, Junior Wireless Officer, Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Handicrafts Promotion Officer, Technical Superintendent, Junior Investigator, Junior Grade of Indian Information Service, Section Officer & other (Group B & C) vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the SSCNR official notification can submit their application by online submission on or before last date 7th June 2017 with the help of details mentioned below
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested read the original SSCNR job notification before applying for the desired post.
–Subscribe our Indian job portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri in India.
SSCNR Jobs Opening Details:
Total No. of Posts: 200
Name of the Post: Group B & C
1. Statistical Assistant: 01
2. Market Intelligence Inspector (Economics): 01
3. Documentation & IT Assistant: 01
4. Junior Engineer (Naval Quality Assurance)- Metallurgical: 01
5. Junior Engineer (Naval Quality Assurance) – Chemical: 01
6. Assistant (Legal): 04
7. Data Entry Operator Gr. ‘B’: 01
8. Junior Account Officer: 01
9. Assistant Programmer: 03
10. Proof Reader: 02
11. Printing Assistant: 01
12. Investigator Grade-II: 01
13. Canteen Attendant: 01
14. Accountant: 12
15. Language Typist (Hindi): 01
16. Technical Assistant (Printed Publicity/ Production): 01
17. Junior Wireless Officer: 51
18. Technical Officer(S&R): 13
19. Scientific Assistant: 12
20. Data Entry Operator: 01
21. Handicrafts Promotion Officer: 20
22. Technical Superintendent (Processing): 03
23. Junior Investigator: 02
24. Junior Grade of Indian Information Service: 25
25. Section Officer (Horticulture): 17
26. Technical Clerk (Economics): 03
27. Clerk: 02
28. Technical Assistant (Economics): 01
29. Lower Division Clerk: 01
30. Senior Scientific Assistant (Electronics): 01
31. Assistant Engineer: 03
32. Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’: 02
33. Senior Scientific Assistant (Operational Research): 01
34. Accounts Clerk: 01
35. Evaluator (Malayalam/ Tamil/ Bangla): 03
36. Economic Investigator: 05
For post 1 candidates must have acquired Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics or Diploma in Statistics.
For post 2 candidates must have acquired Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Commerce or Statistics with Economics as a subject
For post 3 candidates must have acquired Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or Institute Or equivalent and One year Certificate or Diploma course in computer Application or Information Technology from a recognised Institution.
For post 4 candidates must have acquired Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
For post 5 candidates must have acquired Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
For post 7 candidates must have acquired Degree of a recognized University of equivalent and Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Applicant/programming from a recognized institute as per Deptt. of Electronics norms or from a recognized university with relevant experience.
For post 1 to 6,8,9,14,16 candidates age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.
For post 7,13,15 candidates age limit should be between 18 to 25 years.
For post 10,11 candidates age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
For post 12 candidates age limit should be between 20 to 25 years as on 07/06/2017.
– Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam in Computer Based Mode & interview.
Cost of application:
Candidates should have to pay application fees which is Rs. 100/- through online by using SBI Net-Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards of all Banks or through SBI Challan. No fee for SC, ST, PH and Ex Serviceman Candidates.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 08/05/2017 to 07/06/2017 till 05:00 PM. & send hard copy of the online application with affix a copy of the same photograph used for filling up online application and attach self-attested copies of Certificates/ documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of Caste/ Category to the following address:-
Regional Director/Dy. Director (NR),Staff Selection Commission
Northern Region, Office of Northern Region, Block No.12, Kendriya
Karyalya Parisar CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003.
Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 08/05/2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 07/06/2017 till 05:00 PM
Last Date for Generation of Challan: 07/06/2017 till 05:00 PM
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application: within ten days from the closing date