SSC CHSL 2019 Notification for Recruitment of LDC, DEO & PA Job Vacancies. SSC CHSL 2019 Apply Online. Latest & Upcoming Central Government Jobs 2019-20 for Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Latest SSC Jobs 2019
Candidates who are awaiting for SSC CHSL Notification 2019-20. Good news for all the SSC Job Seekers because of SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2019 Online form invited by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Candidates who are eligible ( Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Jobs for 12th Pass) can read the SSC CHSL 2019 Notification in the below section. You will be find the SSC CHSL 2019 Apply Online link also below. The SSC Jobs after 12th (12th Pass Govt Jobs). These Vacancy are following Types:-
- SSC LDC Recruitment 2019
- SSC DEO (Data Entry Operator) Jobs Recruitment 2019
- SSC Postal Assistant Recruitment Vacancy
- SSC JSA Recruitment 2019
SSC CHSL 2019 Job Notification for Recruitment of LDC, DEO & PA Job Vacancies
SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination SSC CHSL 2019 Online form:– The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Published a job notification for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination for session 2019-2020. The SSC CHSL Notification for hire Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant(JSA), Postal Assistant(PA)/Sorting Assistant(SA), Data Entry Operator(DEO) & Data Entry Operator(DEO) Grade A job Potion.
These Staff Selection Commission Job Vacancies will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India
Note:- Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate‟s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy)
Qualification: SSC CHSL 2019 Job Details
|For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG)||The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.|
|For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG)||12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.|
Pay Scale: SSC CHSL LDC, JSA DEO Recruitment Salary
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200)|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)||Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).|
|Data Entry Operator, Grade „A‟||Pay Level-4 Rs. 25,500-81,100).|
SSC CHSL 2019 Apply Online Application fees
Fee payable: Rs 100/-(Rs one hundred only).
10 consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
Age Limit: for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2019
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18-27 years as on 01-01-2020|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PWD candidates
|PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||Up to 05 years|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.||Up to 03 years|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ST)||Up to 08 years|
|Central Government Civilian Employees:Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.||Up to 40 years of age|
|Central Government Civilian Employees:Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications(SC/ST).||Up to 45 years of age|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried(SC/ST)||
Up to 40 years of age
Reservation: for SSC 10+02 Examination 2019
Nationality/ Citizenship: for SSC CHSL Examination 2019
- candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Selection Process: As per SSC CHSL (10+2) 2019 Notification (SSC Vacancy 2019 Notification)
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply: SSC CHSL 2019 Apply Online Process
Candidates should read the detailed SSC CHSL Jobs notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2019 Notification, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination Online form. You can apply online from 03 Dec 2019 to 10 Jan 2020 11:59 PM.
Step for SSC CHSL 2019 Apply Online (SSC Jobs Vacancy)
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 10-01-2020(2400 Hours).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained
SSC CHSL Exam Dates 2019 AS Per SSC 10+02 Notification (SSC Recruitment)
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03 Dec 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10 Jan 2020 11:59 PM|
|Last date for making online fee payment||12 Jan 2020 11:59 PM|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||12 Jan 2020 11:59 PM|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||14 Jan 2020|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||16 Mar 2020 to 27 Mar 2020|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||28 Jun 2020|
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant(JSA), Postal Assistant(PA)/Sorting Assistant(SA), Data Entry Operator(DEO) & Data Entry Operator(DEO) Grade A|
|Job Notification||SSC CHSL Job Notification|
|Apply Online||SSC CSHL 2019 Apply Online|