Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 SBI Online Recruitment for Clerk Vacancy
- 2 State Bank of India- SBI – Recruitment 2018. Apply Online for Clerk Vacancy in SBI. Specialist Cadre Officer SBI Job India. Latest govt jobs in SBI Bank for 2018.
- 2.1 SBI Jobs Opening Details:
- 2.2 SBI Online Recruitment Essential Qualification:
- 2.3 SBI Online Recruitment Required Age:
- 2.4 SBI Online Recruitment Mode of Selection:
- 2.5 SBI Online Recruitment Cost of Application:
- 2.6 SBI Online Recruitment Way of Applying:
- 2.7 SBI Online Recruitment Dates to Remember:
SBI Online Recruitment for Clerk Vacancy
SBI Recruitment 2018 → Clerk Vacancies: State Bank of India (SBI) has displayed 8301 vacant seats for Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre posts on Regular & Backlog in State Bank of India. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the SBI official notification can submit their application by online submission on or before 10th February 2018 with the help of details mentioned below-
State Bank of India- SBI – Recruitment 2018. Apply Online for Clerk Vacancy in SBI. Specialist Cadre Officer SBI Job India. Latest govt jobs in SBI Bank for 2018.
SBI Jobs Opening Details:
|Name of the Post||Clerk|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 31,450/-|
|Job Type||All India bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
Total No. of Posts: 8301
Name of the Post: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre
A. Regular: 7200 Posts
B. Backlog: 1101 Posts
Name of the Circle:
1. Ahmedabad: 500 Posts
2. Amravati: 400 Posts
3. Bangalore: 345 Posts
4. Bhopal: 1205 Posts
5. Bengal: 700 Posts
6. Bhubaneswar: 593 Posts
7. Chandigarh: 600 Posts
8. Chennai: 402 posts
9. Delhi: 185 Posts
10. Hyderabad: 255 Posts
11. Jaipur: 200 Posts
12. Kerala: 250 Posts
13. Lucknow/ Delhi: 970 Posts
14. Mumbai: 750 posts
15. North Eastern: 493 Posts
16. Patna: 453 Posts
SBI Online Recruitment Essential Qualification:
Candidates should have acquired Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
SBI Online Recruitment Required Age:
Candidates age limit should be between 20 years to 28 years as on 01/01/2018.
– Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates & others as per rules.
SBI Online Recruitment Mode of Selection:
Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in online test (preliminary & main examination) written exam and interview.
SBI Online Recruitment Cost of Application:
Candidates should have to pay application fee which is Rs. 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges) for General and OBC & Rs. 100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS candidates through online by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
SBI Online Recruitment Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their application by online through the website www.sbi.co.in (or just click on link given below) on or before 10/02/2018.
SBI Online Recruitment Dates to Remember:
Start Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 20/01/2018.
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 10/02/2018.
Last Date for Printing your Application: 25/02/2018.