|Visit here for latest Jobs and Careers in SBI Bank. Direct walkin Interview for Bank online recruitment Bharti for Graduates, Post graduation, 10th 12th pass, BSW/ BA/ B.Com, etc. CBI bank recruits time to time for various job positions, like Bank clerk vacancy, Bank PO, Faculty, Counselor, Bank peon vacancies.|
SBI Bank Recruitment Contact & Address Details:
Central Recruitment and Promotion Department,
Tulsiani Chambers, 1st Floor, (West Wing),
Free Press Journal Marg,
Mumbai – 400 021
Telephone :022 – 2282 0427
Fax:022 – 2282 0411
Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 SBI Bank Vacancy 2019 for 76 Specialist Cadre Officers Support
- 1.1 Important Note for SBI Bank Vacancy 2019
- 1.2 SBI SCO Vacancy 2019 Details
- 1.3 Education Qualification & Age Limit for SBI SCO Vacancy
- 1.4 Application Fee for SBI Bank Vacancy 2019
- 1.5 Selection Process for SBI Bank SCO Vacancy:
- 1.6 Important Dates to Remember for SBI Bank Vacancy
- 1.7 SBI Recruitment 2019 Notification How to Apply
- 1.8 GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION: SBI Bank Vacancy Recruitment 2019
SBI Bank Vacancy 2019 for 76 Specialist Cadre Officers Support
SBI State Bank Of India invites Sarkari Job Applications for the Position or Support of 76 Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO). Applicants can Apply Online before 12 August 2019. SBI Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are mention in the below. Candidate should read all the information given in the Notification on Official Website @www.sbi.co.in
Important Note for SBI Bank Vacancy 2019
- A candidate can apply for one post only.
- The process of Registration is complete only when the fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of the fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience, etc.) failing which their
candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
- Shortlisting will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for an interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled to reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks at cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
- All revision/corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above-mentioned websites.
SBI SCO Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Position||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning)||01||68680 – 76520/-|
|SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist)||11||42020 – 51490/-|
|SME Credit Analyst (Structuring)||04|
|SME Credit Analyst||10|
|Credit Analyst MMGS-III||30|
|Credit Analyst MMGS-II||20||31705 – 45950/-|
Education Qualification & Age Limit for SBI SCO Vacancy
|Position Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Deputy General Manager||Applicants should have Graduation in any Discipline AND Chartered Accountant (CA)/ MBA (Finance) or equivalent/ PGDM (Finance) or
|45 years (As on 01.06.2019)|
|SME Credit Analyst
|Candidate have BE/ B Tech and MBA (Finance)/ CA/CFA.||23 to 35 years (As on 30.06.2019)|
|Credit Analyst||A candidate who have CA/MBA/PGDM from recognized university/ college (2 years full-time regular course in Finance eligible for a Credit Analyst position.|
Application Fee for SBI Bank Vacancy 2019
|For GEN/EWS & OBC||750/-||Pay Examination fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.|
|For SC /ST / PWD||125/-|
Selection Process for SBI Bank SCO Vacancy:
Selection of the candidate will be based on Shortlisting and Interview
Important Dates to Remember for SBI Bank Vacancy
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||22 July 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||12 August 2019|
SBI Recruitment 2019 Notification How to Apply
Interested candidates who want to Jobs in SBI Bank can apply online through the website https://www.sbi.co.in from 22.07.2019 to 12.08.2019.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION: SBI Bank Vacancy Recruitment 2019
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, the candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, a candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of the fee.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms