Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK) Recruitment 2020 for Technician Apprentice Vacancies in Jabalpur, MP. OFB India Defence Govt Latest Employment Jobs Notification from www.ofbindia.gov.in or https://ofb.gov.in
Employment Notification Highlights
Indian Ordnance Factory for Tradesman Mate, LDC Vacancies in Jabalpur 2020 Defence Ministry Army Employment Job Notification for Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
AFK Indian Ammunition Factory Khadki Iron Foundation Recruitment for Technician Apprentice Vacancies –
Ministry of Defence, Indian Ammunition Factory Khadki, Pune Iron Foundation has displayed 25 vacant seats for Technician Apprentice posts. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the AFK official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original AFK job notification before applying for the desired post.
–Subscribe our Indian job portal for govt jobs 2019 or sarkari naukri in India.
AFK Jobs Opening Details:
|Name of the Post||Technician Apprentice|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job 2019|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Name of the Posts:
1. Chemical/Metallurgical Engineering: 06 Posts.
2. Civil Engineering : 02 Posts.
3. Electrical Engineering/ Electrical, Electronics Engg: 05 Posts.
4. Mechanical / Automobile Engineering/Information technology/Computer Science: 12 Posts.
Candidates should have acquired B.E./B.Tech university.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on candidates performance in Interview.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the following address:
Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory
Khamaria, Jabalpur (M.p.) 482005″
Last Date for Submission Of Offline Application: 31/10/2018.
OFB Recruitment 2017 → Apply Online for 3650 Semi-Skilled & Group ‘C’ Vacancies – Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has displayed 3650 vacant seats for Industrial Employees (Semi Skilled Workman) & Labour Group ‘C’ posts in different trades and various Ordnance Factories located across India. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the OFB official notification can submit their application by online submission from 5th June 2017 to 26th June 2017 with the help of details mentioned below-
OFB Jobs Opening Details:
Total Vacancies: 3650
Name of the Posts: Industrial Employees (Semi Skilled) & Labour Group ‘C’
Name of the State & Factory:
A. Bihar: 62
1. Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN): 62
2. Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC): 50
C. Maharashtra: 976
Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK): 311
4. High Explosive Factory (HEF): 84
5. Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ): 219
6. Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA): 90
7. Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH): 181
8. Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH): 91
D. Madhya Pradesh: 824
9. Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF): 215
10. Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF): 176
11. Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT): 50
12. Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK): 129
13. Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT): 24
E. Orissa: 465
14. Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL): 465
F. Tamil Nadu: 306
15. Engine Factory Avadi (EFA): 09
16. Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP): 05
17. Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF): 292
G. Telangana: 133
18. Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK): 133
H. Uttarakhand: 298
19. Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN): 138
20. Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF): 160
I. Uttar Pradesh: 871
21. Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK): 179
22. Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC): 499
23. Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM): 193
J. West Bengal: 125
24. Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF): 125
For post Semi Skilled Workman candidates must have passed Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC)/ National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
For post Labour candidates must have passed Matriculation.
Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 32 years (Minimum Age 18 years for all categories) as on the closing date of online applications.
-Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules & Other relaxation details refer the notification.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on candidates performance in Written examination, Trade Test (Practical) & Document Verification.
Cost of Application:
Candidates have to pay application fee which is Rs.50/- as application fees will be directed to the payment gateway and may pay by cash in any branch of SBI through the SBI challan which can be generated and downloaded from the website. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen (eligible for reservation) / Physically Handicapped / Women/ Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories only are exempted from payment of fee.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ofb.gov.in (or just click link given below).
Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Apply Online: 05/06/2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 26/06/2017.