IRB Police Recruiting for 17000 Constables posts in 5 States of India (J & K, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra & Jharkhand). | Check Latest 2018 Government Employment Job Notification through Indian Reserve Battalions.
IRB Police Recruitment 2018 – 17000 Constable Vacancies – Government of India, Indian Reserve Battalion (IRB) has recently displayed a most hopeful paper advertisement through local newspaper to add 17 more New IRB in Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha and J&K State. As per indicative vacancy advertised in paper notice, vast 17000 numbers of Indian Reserve Battalion Police Constable and Class IV posts will be disclosed shortly in upcoming days. In accordance with indicative advertise printed in newspaper, Council board will soon invites application forms for the appointment of healthy & physically fit candidates in New 17 IRB’s. So according to this decision Govt will allot 5 IRB’s in J&K State, 4 IRB’s in Chhattisgarh State, 2 IRB’s in Maharashtra State while 3-3 IRB’s in Jharkhand and Odisha States. It was also published that in new battalions 60% of vacancies will be filled by border districts youth only within J&K State. Total 1000 Constables job will be filled in each newly formed Indian Reserve Battalions. Those 27 districts which are damaged by Maoist attacks such district youth will receive 75% vacancies from this recruitment. All the dynamic candidates who wish to apply for IRB Police Constable Jobs must have at least completed their 10th/ 12th board exam from a recognized education board. Facility for online application link will be updated shortly on the concerned web portal in coming days.
NOTE: Candidates are suggested to read original IRB Police notification before applying for the constable posts.
– Subscribe our Indian Job Portal for more govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri to build career in India.
IRB Police Bharti 2017 Details:
Employment Notification Highlights
Total Vacancies – 17000
Name of the Posts – Constable and Grade IV
IRB Police Recruitment Bharti 2017 State Wise Details:
|Name of the Indian State||Total IRBs||Total Vacancies|
|Jammu and Kashmir||05||5000|
IRB Police Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 25 years.
Interested candidates must have passed minimum 10th or Intermediate exam from a Government approved board.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be made based on their performance in Physical Screening Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, Medical Test, Interview.
How to Apply for IRB Constable Posts:
- Open the authorize web page of department.
- Go to highlighted “Career” section in the main page.
- Now find a link labeled as “IRB Special Police Recruitment 2017 notice” and then click on it.
- First download the pdf file of advertisement to read all the instructions as prescribed in it.
- Next step, enter all basic required details in application form without any type of spelling mistakes.
- Recheck the filled data and then only click on “Submit” button.
- Save the submitted copy in your device and also take printout of it for next usage.
Dates to Remember:
- Opening Date for Submission of Application: Update Soon
- Closing/ Last Date for Registration: Update Soon
- Examination Date: Update Soon
- Merit List Declaration Date: Notified Later.
- This all above mentioned details are gathered from the courtesy of paper advertisement published some days back. We will provide you the brief information clearly as speedily as the board authority updates it. So bookmark this IRB Police Recruitment page by pressing CTRL+D and keep an eye here for new updates regarding IRB Police bharti news.