Employment Notification Highlights
- 1 Controllerate of Quality Assurance Recruitment 2018-19 for Technician & MTS Vacancies
Controllerate of Quality Assurance Recruitment for Technician & MTS Vacancy. Latest 2020 Job Employment Notification for Controllerate of Quality Assurance, Chennai.
There is no active job recruitment in Controllerate of Quality Assurance right now. You should visit here to find out the latest employment in Central govt. If you are 8th, 10th, 12th pass, ITI qualified, Graduate, Engineer then visit the below links to apply for the suitable job openings for yourself in Railway.
Controllerate of Quality Assurance Recruitment 2018-19 for Technician & MTS Vacancies
– Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, Directorate General of Quality Assurance, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Armoured Vehicle Armaments), Chennai has displayed 02 vacant seat for Technician (Semi Skilled) posts. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Controllerate of Quality Assurance official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format within 21 days from the date of advertisement & 28 days for remote areas.(27/05/2017 to 02/06/2017) With the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidate are suggested to read Controllerate of Quality Assurance original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Indian job portal for govt jobs 2019 or sarkari naukri in India.
Controllerate of Quality Assurance Jobs Opening Details:
Total Vacancies: 02
Name of the Post:
1. Technician (Semi Skilled): 01
2. Multi Tasking Staff (Security): 01
For post 1 candidates must have passed Industrial Training Institute Pass certificate in the trade of Fitter or its equivalent Defence Services Tradesman course approved as such by the Central Govt or State Governments.
For post 2 candidates should have passed Matriculation (10th pass) from any recognized Board with relevant experience.
Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
-Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on candidates performance in written test.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format with attested copies of relevant mark sheets/ certificates etc in an envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of ————-” to the following address:-
Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance
(Armoured Vehicle Armaments), Post Box No 21,
Avadi, Chennai – 600 054.
Dates to Remember:
Date of Advertisement: 27/05/2017 to 02/06/2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 21 days from the date of advertisement.
Last Date for Receipt of Application for Remote Areas: Within 28 days from the date of advertisement.