Employment Notification Highlights
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (All its Unites) : Latest Career Vacancies in CSIR for 2020
If you are looking to find career opportunities in CSIR -India’s prestigious scientific research organization-then this is the right place as we update job notifications from all the units of CSIR. Council of Scientific and Industrial Research or CSIR has more than 50 institutes or research laboratories under its control and administration.
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) was established by the Government of India in 1942 as an autonomous body that has emerged as the largest research and development organisation in India.
CSIR runs 38 laboratories/institutes, 39 outreach centers, 3 Innovation Centers and 5 units throughout the country. CSIR has a collective staff of well over 14,000 (including 3987 scientists and 6454 technical and support personnel). CSIR is mainly funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology, but it operates as an autonomous body.
|In terms of Intellectual property, CSIR has 2971 patents in force internationally and 1592 patents in force in India. CSIR is granted more than 14000 patents worldwide since its beginning.
CSIR organization Structure:
President: Prime Minister (Ex-Officio)
Vice President: Minister of Science & Technology, India (Ex-Officio)
Governing Body: The Director General is the head of the governing body. The other ex-officio member is the finance secretary (expenditures). Other members’ terms are three years.
CSIR Advisory Board: 15-member body composed of prominent members from respective fields of science and technology. Its function is to provide S&T inputs to the governing body. Member terms are three years.
CSIR Career Vacancies in all its Subsidiaries and 40 Research Laboratories or Institutes:
CSIR is a large network of national laboratories and field stations and employs thousands of scientists, researchers, and support staff. Hence, you may expect excellent career opportunity and growth if you get successful in joining the renowned organization.
We would be updating here latest job notification from all the institutes from CSIR. So, this is the right place to find upcoming employment news to make your career with CSIR. Generally, for the youngsters in India who want to make their career in science and research field, CSIR could be the top best choice.
You should save this page as a favorite in your browser (use Ctrl+D) so that you can check the most recent career vacancies in CSIR research labs across the country.
- AMPRI – Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute, Bhopal
- C-MMACS – CSIR Centre for Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulation, Bangalore
- CBRI – CSIR-Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee
- CCMB- Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad
- CDRI – Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow
- CECRI- Central Electro Chemical Research Institute, Karaikudi
- CEERI – Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute, Pilani
- CFTRI – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore
- CGCRI – Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute, Kolkata
- CIMAP – Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Lucknow
- CIMFR – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Dhanbad
- CLRI – Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai
- CMERI – Central mechanical engineering research institute, Durgapur
- CRRI – Central Road Research Institute, New Delhi
- CSIO – Central Scientific Instruments Organisation, Chandigarh
- CSMCRI – Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Bhavnagar
- IGIB – Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology, Delhi
- IHBT – Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur
- IICB – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, Kolkata
- IICT – Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad
- IIIM, Jammu – Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, Jammu
- IIP – Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun
- IMMT – Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology, Bhubaneswar
- IMTECH – Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh
- IITR – Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, Lucknow (formerly known as Industrial Toxicology Research Centre)
- NAL – National Aerospace Laboratories, Bangalore
- NBRI – National Botanical Research Institute, Lucknow
- NCL – National Chemical Laboratory, Pune
- NEERI – National Environmental Engineering Research Institute, Nagpur
- NEIST (RRL), Jorhat – North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat , Jorhat
- NGRI – National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad
- NIIST – National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology – Thiruvananthapuram
- NIO – National Institute of Oceanography, Goa
- NISCAIR – National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources, New Delhi
- NISTADS – National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies, New Delhi
- NML – National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur
- NPL – National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi
- OSDD – Open Source Drug Discovery
- SERC, M – Structural Engineering Research Centre, Chennai
- URDIP Unit for Research and Development of Information Products, Pune
CSIR Headquarter Address:
Anusandhan Bhawan, 2, Rafi Marg, Sansad Marg Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
[ CSIR Official Website: https://www.csir.res.in ]