Center for Environment Education Recruiting for 54 Director, Officer & Other Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Employment Jobs Notification Through CEE.
Center for Environment Education Recruitment 2018 → Apply Online for 54 Director, Officer & Other Posts – Centre for Environment Education (CEE) has displayed 54 vacant seats for Programme Director, Programme Coordinator, Programme Officer, Head – IT Solution, Marketing and Fund Raising Professionals, Personal Officer, HR Officer, Library and Information Service (LIS) Officer & Administration Professionals posts.Desirous candidates satisfying the required eligibility mentioned in the CEE official notification can submit their application by online submission on or before last date 31st March 2016 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read CEE original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Indian job portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri in India.
Center for Environment Education Jobs Opening Details:
Total No. of posts- 54
A. Programme Director-
1. Regional Director, CEE South Regional Cell, Bangalore- 01
2. Programme Director, Sustainable Business and Climate Change: 01
3. Country Programme Manager, GEF-UNDP Small Grants Programme (SGP India)- 01
4. Programme Director (General)
5. Director, VIKSAT- 01
B. Programme Coordinator:
1. Regional Coordinator, CEE Central Regional Cell- 01
2. Regional Coordinator, CEE East Regional Cell- 01
3. Programme Coordinator, CEE Karnataka State Office- 01
4. State Coordinator, CEE Chhattisgarh State Office- 01
5. State Coordinators, CEE Madhya Pradesh State Office- 01
6. Programme Coordinator, CEE North East Regional Cell- 01
7. Programme Coordinators, CEE Himalaya- 02
8. Programme Coordinator, Paryavaran Mitra (School Education Programmes)- 01
9. Programme Coordinator, Green Teacher Programme, Networking and Capacity Building- 01
10. Programme Coordinator, Director’s Office- 01
11. Programme Coordinator, Youth Programmes: 01
12. Programme Coordinator, Water Resource Management- 01
13. Programme Coordinator (Across India)
14. Programme Coordinator (Design)/ Sr. Designer- 01
C. Programme Officer
1. Programme Officer, CEE Kerala- 01
2. Programme Officer, CEE Andhara Pradesh and Telangana State Office- 01
3. Programme Officer, School Programmes- 01
4. Programme Officer, Nature Education and Interpretation Programmes, CEE Karnataka State Office- 01
5. Programme Officer, CEE North East Regional Cell (Agartala)- 01
6. Programme Officer, CEE North East Regional Cell (Imphal)- 01
7. Programme Officer, CEE North Regional Cell- 02
8. Programme Officers, CEE Himalaya- 02
9. Programme Officer, Paryavaran Mitra (School Education Programmes)- 01
10. Programme Officer, CEE Delhi- 01
11. Programme Officer, Culture and Sustainability Programmes- 01
12. Programme Officer, Corporate Communications- 01
13. Programme Officer, Bio-medical Waste Management Facilty (CHAMP)- 01
14. Programme Officer, Youth Programmes- 01
15. Programme Officers, Climate Change, Sustainable Business and Climate Change- 02
16. Programme Officer, Energy Systems- 01
17. Programme Officer, Industrial Pollution Prevention, Sustainable Business and Climate Change- 01
18. Programme Officer, CEE Rajasthan- 01
19. Programme Officer, CEE West Regional Office- 01
20. Programme Officer, ICT and Education, CEE West Regional Cell, Ahmedabad- 01
21. Programme Officers (Across India)
22. Programme Officer, Camping Programmes- 01
23. Programme Officer, Camping Programmes (Camp Officer)- 01
D. Head – IT Solution- 01
E. Marketing and Fund Raising Professionals- 02
1. Programme Coordinator, Fund Raising and Resource Mobilization- 01
2. Marketing Officer, Camping Programmes- 01
F. Management and Administration Professional- 08
1. Personal Officer- 01
2. HR Officer- 01
3. Library and Information Service (LIS) Officer- 01
4. Administration Professionals- 05
For Posts Sl No. A (1) Sl No B (1, 5) Candidates must have acquired Masters Degree preferably in Science.
For Posts Sl No A (2 & 3) candidate must have acquired Masters Degree in Science/ Engineering.
For Posts Sl No A (4 & 5),Sl No. B (2, 6) Candidate must have acquired Masters Degree.
For Post Sl No B (3) Candidates must have acquired Any Masters degree Preferably MSW.
For Post Sl No B (7) Candidates must have acquired Masters in Disaster Management, MSW, Masters in Science.
For Post Sl No B (8) Candidates must have acquired M.Ed or B.Ed with Masters Degree in Science, Arts or Humanities.
For Post Sl No B (9) Candidates must have acquired MA (Education), Masters Degree in Science with B.Ed or with MBA (Marketing).
For Post Sl No.B (10) Candidates must have acquired Masters Degree in Management, Science, Social Sciences, Humanities & other qualification details refer the notification.
Way of Applying:
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form by online submission through the website www.ceeindia.org on or before 31/03/2016.