BRO GREF Jobs 2019 for MSW, Supervisor, Draughtsman & Other Vacancies. BRO Recruitment 2019-2020. Upcoming Govt Job Employment Border Roads Organisation Notification.
BRO GREF Jobs 2019 for MSW, Supervisor, Draughtsman & Other Vacancies
Qualification for BRO GREF Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Draughtsman||40 (UR-19, SC-5, ST-3, OBC-10, EWS-3)||(1) 10 + 2 with Science Subjects; and
(2) having two years Certificate in Architecture or Draughtsmanship
|Hindi Typist||22 (UR-11, SC-3, ST-1, OBC-5, EWS-2)||(1) 10+2 from a recognized Board or equivalent; and
(2) Typing speed 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer (30 words per minute correspond to 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 Key depressions for each word).
|Supervisor Stores||37 (UR-18, SC-5, ST-2, OBC-9, EWS-3)||1) Degree from a recognized University or equivalent; and
(2) Possessing a certificate in Material Management or Inventory Control or Stores Keeping.
|Radio Mech.||02 (UR-2)||–|
|Lab Asst||01 (UR-1)||–|
|Welder||15 (UR-8, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-3, EWS-1)||(1) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent; and
(2) Possessing Welder (Electrical & Gas) Certificate from Industrial Training Institute or equivalent;
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Mason)||215 (UR-89, SC-32, ST-16, OBC-57, EWS-21)||(1) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent; and
(2) Possessing a certificate of Building construction/ Bricks Mason from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training.
|Multi-Skilled Worker (M/WTR)||05 (UR-4, OBC-1)||(1) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent.
(2) Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
(3) Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
(4) Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
Application Fee – BRO GREF Vacancy Recruitment 2019
|SC / ST and PWD Candidates.||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Age Limit – BRO GREF Jobs 2019
Candidates age will be between 18 to 25 years for Multi-Skilled Workers; & 18 to 27 years for all other posts.
Selection Process – BRO GREF Jobs 2019
The selection will be on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test, Practical / Trade Test, Written Exam.
How to Apply – BRO GREF Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Pune-411 015 on or before 02 Sep 2019, along with copies of all relevant docents & certificates.
Important Dates – BRO GREF Recruitment 2019
|Notification Date||03 Aug 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||02 Sep 2019|